Gym Leader of Aurelia

TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Gym Leader of Aurelia

In the middle of the Aurelia Gym, there is a big board placed down. It's written by Professor Cody. On it is a notice that he will leave the Gym to go back to his hometown. With that notice, a small notitionbook is tied to the big pillar. A small, red triangle is displayed on it. You feel the soft, white leather it is bound with. You get the notice book, and start reading. In decorative, curly handwriting, it's written:

Hello reader,
My name is Rick Croese. You probably know me, or maybe not. I was once a pirate, haunted by the spirit that possessed me, and did wrong things. I am absolutely sorry for that, to everyone I have harmed, stole from or anything else. I have given back the items and paid for my sins. Now, I want to start a new life.

When I read the notice on this giant pillar in the middle of the Gym, I noticed that nobody has taken over the Gym yet. For me, this sounded like a new opportunity to finally get rid of all that I have done. Hereby, I want to ask for the Gymleader position of Aurelia. The support from my friends is amazing. They really want me to get this Gym and fight new Trainers to my best. It's like I can do new things when I'm Gymleader.

I can help new trainers and new people and guide them through the town. I have already been getting on with Tomas, and he seemed really happy with it. The smiles on faces make me feel warm from inside.
People saw potential in me, because of my friendlyness and my calm mind. They said to me that I could be the new Gymleader, also because my team is full Electric. I thought: "This seems worth a try. What do I have to lose?" And so I would be standing up for the Gym. It needs a new Leader. The place of what was once a hotspot for batteling, is now a cold place. Even a graveyard makes more noise now.

I am willing to go one hunderd percent in, and I will teach people to my best.

Regards, Rick Croese.
The last sentence is a curly signature.

After you read it, you lay down the notice book on the pillar again. After that, you walk out the Gym, leaving the silent behind. You didn't know you were being watched by two green, shining eyes in the dark...

[center((OOC))
Hey everybody! This is my 'application' for the new Aurelia Gymleader! Because Professor Cody is gone, there is a place open at the Gym. I wanted to do something new and write this letter. He has no job at the moment, this could come out well... Rick has indeed only Electric Pixelmon, all around Level 40 and 50. It seems like a brilliant place to make a beginner Gym, for new people who want to fight it. Rick will be having around Level 40 Pixelmon. It's a fair number to me, so that new Trainers could test out their skills. I didn't know where to place it, so I did it here. Quick overview:

Leader Name: Rick Croese
The Shocking Mind
Type: Electric
Level cap: ???
Favourite Pixelmon: Raichu
(Alternative) TM gain: Thunderbolt

Cheers, Rick~
[/center]
((END OOC))
Last edited by TheRickCroese on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Re: Gym Leader of Aurelia

I think this is awesome and you should definitely get accepted! (You do have a few formatting errors :P)
curits1
MC name: curits1

that seems like a pretty small levelcap. Also isnt it shdara's job to decide the leader?
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

curits1 wrote:that seems like a pretty small levelcap. Also isnt it shdara's job to decide the leader?
Yeah, it seems pretty small but it's like a first gym, eh? If it needs to be higher, just tell me. It's supposed to be a bi fair. Also I'm going to send this as a petition. The more people approve, the more chance I have.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

I think this as a first gym is perfect. When first got on (and now) I wanted kind of a low leveled gym for me to train against. It is a good thing to face when you are new, and honestly, in the starting town I think the levels should be even a little lower.

Return to “Archives”