Pixelmon Issues

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
imretart
MC name: parading_bull

Pixelmon Issues

Sorry to post another support topic, but I am experiencing a major bug. Every time I send out my pokemon and the opposing pokemon attacks, my pokemon will faint. If it is a lv1 Rattata using growl on my lv28 pokemon, my pokemon will faint. It is really annoying, and this bug makes it immpossible to train pokemon, anybody else having this issue?
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Re: Pixelmon Issues

Heya!
Sorry to hear that you are having problems. But this is a bug that keeps popping up, it has something to do with forced battles. They are going to fix it soon~
imretart
MC name: parading_bull

TheRickCroese wrote:Heya!
Sorry to hear that you are having problems. But this is a bug that keeps popping up, it has something to do with forced battles. They are going to fix it soon~
Ok, thanks for the quick response. Is it a problem with the server, or the mod?
dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

imretart wrote:Ok, thanks for the quick response. Is it a problem with the server, or the mod?
It's a problem with battles in areas that are set nospawn like inside of the city and along the route through Canvas town to the Pixco building. You won't be able to have very many battles in these places. So it's a problem with the mod more than the server. Since there are still parts of the city where pixelmon are able to spawn, they still wander into the nospawn areas to cause problems.

Also, sometimes getting force-battled or aggroed by wild pixelmon in places where spawning is enabled will cause the one hit knockout bug on the first pixelmon... you should be able to quickly switch out to a different pixelmon at the very start to avoid having the one that was first in your lineup get knocked out immediately.

There are also a few moves that don't work properly as well as a few more specific bugs that cause one-hit knockouts. I've read that if an attack will do over 50% of the opposing pixelmon's health in damage, instead of stopping there it'll just completely knock it out. I haven't tested this out for myself yet, but it should be easy enough to test with dragon rage.

Return to “Support and Feedback”