guy111120's Whitelist Application [EDITED]

Griff
MC name:

Re: guy111120's Whitelist Application [EDITED]

Hello Guy,

Upon taking your otherwise sagely advise, I have gone through the past comments and will now direct this issue that has lead up to this... altercation.

We'll begin with the post that you claim Kampfkater offended you with:
Kampfkater wrote:We've had a small chat about it with the Staff, and we'd like you to change it. I hope this does not offend you, but we do not want to put real religions into the RP, since it could be a source for a kind of conflict we do not want.
Sorry for the trouble, best of luck on your application.

EDIT: Feel free to post the edited Application, we'll review it as soon as possible.
I would ask you to please identify which part of this post is offensive to you because:
guy111120 wrote:It does offend me actually
Is what you posted right after it; and with but a comma in between, you follow it up with a completely uncalled for:
guy111120 wrote:and it makes you seem like a nazi
I closed your application and asked for an apology, but not once was the word "denied" used.

You further insist that Kampfkater offended you with:
guy111120 wrote:Its just that he said it in a way that to me, as a relligious man, was hurtful and mean.
Truthfully, I do not believe that your apology was sincere because you've shown your clear lack of understanding with this:
guy111120 wrote: Anyway, even though I hate myself for doing this, I have sent him an apology message.
. It is evident that you don't quite understand what an apology is; nor what one is worth.

This here:
guy111120 wrote:I do not think he was very Offended, as I did not mean to insult him, as he did not mean to insult me (Probably)
Helps to reinforce the idea that you argue without certainty; and in fact argue for no purpose. You have shown your disregard for others and that you are incapable of thinking beyond yourself. Perhaps, if you "do not mean to" insult someone, you should think before hitting the submit button; or better yet, typing it to begin with. I was going to bring up irrelevancy to topics, but it seems you did it in your most recent response:
guy111120 wrote:those words are not even related to this subject
because this:
guy111120 wrote:When I spent a vacation in america, we were on a hotel and some of the guests there said: "fudge-muffins those jews" when they thiught we did not hear them. Still, I was not offended, want to know why? Because I am not a gentle fragile kid that is super emotional and delicate, so why was he offended by that? Because he got too imotional.
follows immediately afterwards. The irony in this is is that you fail to follow your own sagely advise: I fail to see how your trip to America has any relation to you using the "offensive word" towards one of our GMs. Furthermore, while we talk about irrelevancies, we are Canadians, so America may have little to nothing in support to you on this one.

You see an argument where there is none, and as it stands now, I do not think that this server is the place for you. No, perhaps it is that we are not worth the effort since it may be a waste of time, as you so kindly suggested here:
guy111120 wrote:how much time will I have to waste here?
We are a waste of time, so it may be wise for you to not waste time here any longer. As Peach states, any and all applications from you will be denied. We kindly ask you to continue your search for a server elsewhere.

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”