nmaatx's application! Griff I edited it!!! please read :D

nmaatx
MC name: nmaatx

nmaatx's application! Griff I edited it!!! please read :D

—General Questions—

Minecraft Username: nmaatx

Where did you hear about us: I was just looking around, and bam I found this little gem!

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm kinda depressing but i'm funny and chill :D I try to be nice to all people

What is roleplaying? to portray a character you created

What is meta-gaming in your own words? The act of using knowledge of a game to influence your actions within the game in a generally unsporting manner.

What is power-gaming in your own words? is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie. Due to its focus on the letter of the rules over the spirit of the rules, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? Ic is when you are acting,and OOC is when you are normal

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: Once, but it wasnt RP at all!

—In-Game Lore Questions—

Describe the 1950s in your own words: Simple, and kind.

What is Pix Co.? Pixel Corporation,is a multinational corporation headquartered in Aurelia, Toro.

What is Team Noir? The evil team!

—General Character Questions—

Full name: Nate Lou Serha

Physical Description: He is tall for his age 6.2, grows facial hair, and even has to shave every once and awhile, his face is chiseled and he is slim with an ok amount of muscles. He has deep blue eyes, and a scar on his hand from when he was little, he has tan skin, and always wears a black hat and a slight frown to match the black hat.

Personality: He has a loner attitude, dislikes being in crowds, happy to be with his pokemon friends more then his people friends he also like's making and helping hurt pokemon along his journey He always belives in his friends even if he dosn't show it

Biography: When he was a little kid his dad abused him, and his pokemon Cuebone. After Nates mother had died, one day he killed Nate's Cuebone's mother, and tried to kill Nate, BUT Cuebone tackled Nate's Father, so he fell down a hill, broke his neck, and died a slow death infront of Nate. Nate is still scared of people to this day, explaining his loner attitude.
Soon after he was adopted by this old man after he was found in the woods by himself with his Cuebone. The old mans name was Rudy, Rudy was really nice to Nate till he past away when Nate was simply 10 years old. So he was then put in a orphanage by himself with his Cuebone.
By the time he turned 10 years old, he was bullied alot by this group of guys, and he ran away, but ended up being scared of being,"to alone" so that's why he has now decided to become a pokemon trainer and make new friends with pokemon!

Ambitions: To help sick and or hurt pokemon, and also catch and train pokemon that lust for battle and/or freedom from the place they live. But also for himself, so that maybe he will become more open to this world and forgive people in general for something his father did to him, and maybe let people become his friends aswell.

Favorite pixelmon: Cuebone

Skin: Ill make one soon I always use this one skin but I dont think you would like it for role play its just blak and white .. I made it and I love it thou :P Ill change it if I have to but can someone else make the skin based off of my Physical Description? if not ill just make it this is my normal skin I use http://imgur.com/FYpaJXz I know it dosnt really apeal to your server but Ill change it if you want :P ok I just made this one... I want to get rid of the hat I put on it and just use a black leather hat http://imgur.com/dRoBbPX

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?

"Ummm yea ok!"*searches for Cuebones pokeball*
"Let me find my pokeball,i'll be ready in a second." -where is Cuebone's pokeball! I can't believe I lost it, this is why I shouldn't leave him in there-
"Oh, YES I found it!"*trows Cuebones pokeball and makes a grunting sound*
"ok cuebone I know you can do it try out that move I showed you, Cuebone use TAIL WHIP!"-Yes it's working perfectly!-"Ok Cuebone that enough, Cuebone use TACKLE!"-That was spot on I can't believe Cuebone is ding so well, I think its time for us to win for once!-
"Cuebone use quick attack!"-wow that trainer must be new,he didn't even attack, maybe I should have let him win-
"Thanks kid, that was a great battle!"*Gestures for Cuebone to follow him and waves good bye to the trainer*
(lol I know its not much but its what I think he would do :P)
Also sorry for my English it's not the best but i'm trying to make it better :P and I REALLY want to be on your server I think it sounds really cool! I hope this edit is better than my original post! thanks for reading.
Last edited by nmaatx on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have fallen inbetween the cracks of what is right and what is wrong
Griff
MC name:

Re: nmaatx's all important application!

Hi Nate,

Please have a careful read through the Application Guideline to get an idea of what we're looking for.

The definition for power-gaming is not quite right, please refer to: Hat’s Roleplaying Guide for more information.

I am quite forgiving about grammar, but others may not be so, seeing as this server is heavily based on English communication. Please add punctuation in your responses and expand on your character's personality and biography; perhaps you can include a history as to why Nate is attached to the Cubone? These points should also be reflected in the open response. The question was written with detail to help establish a scene, it is up to you to display how well you understand the idea of roleplaying.

Please edit this post and bump it when you once you are ready.

Thanks!
Griff
MC name:

Re: nmaatx's application! Griff or someone please read :P

Application has been reviewed again; no changed have been noted. Please edit as suggested in previous post.
nmaatx

Re: nmaatx's application! Griff I edited it!!! please read :

I had to go back, and look at what you wanted changed after I had edited it first, sorry for the mix up.
nmaatx

Re: nmaatx's application! Griff I edited it!!! please read :

BUMP!

Return to “Whitelist Application Archives”