Charles' Villain Application Meh heh heh...

Will I be a Good Villain RPer? (Read about your vote here: http://tinyurl.com/od3or9w )

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
73%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
27%

Total votes: 11

Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Charles' Villain Application Meh heh heh...

General Questions

MC Name: Ewery1
Character Name: Charles (Zernas)
Character's Age: 15

Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
Why do you believe you are such alignment?: Charles will not go out of his way to hurt other people, but if he believes he can get away with doing something “evil”, and he will gain from it, he will do it. Charles is not loyal, and will do anything to get the better deal, having no qualms about betraying his friends.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules?: Yes, I have read every single rule.

What specific evils does your character plan on committing? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them: Charles is mostly going to commit evil numbers one, two, and an unmentioned evil, pickpocketing ((Peach said she is adding this, so it is okay.)). Charles will be committing evil numbers one and two a lot for two reasons. First, if Charles is paid enough money, he will do a lot of things. Also, Charles has a temper, a MAJOR temper. If that temper is started up, well, he will find a way to get back at you- even if it fails.
The second reason is Charles is going to become a part of the Crew of the Benette (it’s still in the works). Rick will give him tasks to do, and he will do them. It’s not like he is there because he wants to be. He fears for his life. Much like money, if given motive in the other direction, he will do as he is told.
Charles will use the other two evils, but rarely so. Deception will be used for the Rick and the Benette, and corruption will be used if he wants something enough, but doesn’t have the guts to do it himself.
As for pickpocketing (if this isn’t allowed, just tell me), Charles likes money. He likes money a lot, enough to break a lot of moral boundaries for other people. He will steal and he will snatch if he thinks he can get away with it.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: Charles is the kind of villain who will do whatever he can to gain, as long as he isn’t in danger. He will appear nice and friendly, but try to exploit you, and when and opportunity arises, BAM! Stabbed right in the back (figuratively of course). Also, don’t upset him. His temper will start, and then he gets reckless and does stupid things. He also makes up bad insults. They are kind of pathetic, and you just don’t want to be near him.

Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?: Well, honestly, I never have before. I have always played that bright and nice character with a troubling *cough cough Mary Sueish* backstory. I want to play a bad character for once because, it’s so much more fun! It opens up so many opportunities for what to do, and gets you into all kinds of trouble.

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
Charles' family is not particularly poor, and they aren't middle class either. Charles' father had just gotten back from the war, and they decided to have a baby. Charles' mother really wanted a girl. When Charles was born, she was disappointed. She pretended he was a girl though, and only brought him girly stuff. All of the boys at school thought he was a girl, and all of the girls thought he was weird. So he hates his mother, and since, he has never fit in. This caused Charles to have a vendetta against human beings, not caring for them much. This estrangement from society led Charles to pickpocket, as a hobby. He got many floggings, revealing his true temper.
After Brandon the Squirtle came to Charles, he ran off after an argument with his parents on whether he could keep Brandon or not. It was the final straw, his temper flaring to its maximum. He had always been dreaming of the day when he ran away, and finally, at age fourteen he fulfilled his dream. Confined to his room he took his pink wallet, his pink and purple bag, and smashed through the window with his computer after making a bed sheet rope. Climbing down it, he ran to the only place he had ever been besides his hometown, Aurelia.
Reduced to a beggar on the streets, Charles perfected his thieving techniques. Discovering he could sell pieces of fur and other tokens he won after fainting Pixelmon, he quickly gained money. Getting a team of Pixelmon, he suddenly had enough money to buy food for himself. Not that he stopped pickpocketing; after all, money is of the essence.
The elections happened, and Charles got bribed. He took the money, getting a little more than the giver intended. Charles then took the extra step, and decided to make a fool out of the briber, and maybe even reveal their villainy. So he went onstage and spoke. He made the briber come up, but, seeing the large crowd, he Pidgeyed out of the revealing at the last moment.
The next day it was his birthday. He went on a little shopping spree, and bought a bunch of Ultra balls, and caught an Eevee. Out in the woods that day, Charles met Rick. Rick convinced Charles to join the Crew of the Bennette for a hefty sum of money and free housing. Ah, how could one say no? Right now Charles is plotting against Rick, every move he makes brings him closers to being overthrown… Well, soon as Charles gets better Pixelmon…

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any?: Killing really. Charles draws the line at killing. It just isn’t right. He may have little no morals, but he will not kill someone, or tell his Pixelmon to kill someone. Harm them? Sure. Kill them? Nope.

What are some notable strengths of your character?: Strengths… Right. Most characters have those… Well, Charles does not have any strengths that you would call, conventional. He is a gifted pickpocket. He is good at scheming and plotting his superior’s downfall well, scheming and plotting in general. Also confidence. If he believes he will succeed, he will stop at nothing to get to his goal.

What are some notable weaknesses of your character?: Weaknesses? Where do I start? Charles is hotheaded, get him angry and he will make stupid decisions and stupid mistakes. He is also rather over-confident, and he will poke an Arbok with a stick to prove to you that it is a purple log if that is what he thinks.

Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent?: Sure. Yup, Charles is very loyal. Very loyal? Did I say loyal? He he he Crap, they know!
In all seriousness, no, Charles is not loyal in the least bit. He can appear loyal, but, when the opportunity arises, he will stab you in the back, and he will enjoy it.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large Machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the doorway. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?

Charles leaks a small smile. He has been plotting for this for a while. “Oh sure, sure,” he says innocently, reaching into his pocket. “Oh…” He appears momentarily downtrodden. “I think I left my wallet in the cabinet, one minute.” He turns around and walks to the cabinet, pulling out his wallet and a piece of paper. Turning back to the lady he says, “Here you go,” Pulling out 40000P. “Oh, and by the way, could you fill out this survey?” He puts it in her hand, and stealthily removes her golden crested watch worth well more than the rent. If doesn’t notice he will pocket it, waiting his trick completed. If she notices him, looking at the Machoke he will say, “Woops, he he, my finger caught on your, er, watch.” Stepping back with his arms raised he returns the watch.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?

Charles walks over to the two men. “I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation, you need another member? I’ll join.” If they accept his offer, he will follow through until the final moment when they have the loot, then he will steal it and run away. If they don’t accept, well, then he will report them to the officials. If he can’t have it, nobody can.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?

Charles approaches the lady. “Ma’am? The first thing to do is to get your Pixelmon back into their Pixelballs.” Charles puts his hand in her purse and pulls out her three Pixelballs, along with a few notes tucked behind them. He pockets the notes and returns her Pixelmon. “What happened? Here, I’ll give you a ride on my Dragonite.” If the woman mounts the Dragonite with him, he takes her to the nearest Pixelcenter and drops her off, looking for ways to snatch more money. If she refuses to get on, he says, “Suit yourself,” and flies off, thumbing the cash.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?

Team Noir, ugh, the bane of people. No, they probably have much higher level Pixelmon than him, and who cares about the two people trapped in the hole? “No, none of my business,” Charles whispers to himself as he walks away. If Team Noir lets him go, he walks away. If they don't, and they stop him, he throws out his Pokeball revealing Dragonite and hops on its back, flying away.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?

Charles scowls at the boy. “What the hell are you doing? You are not going to take my wallet, no.” Charles looks at the boy’s hair. “And what is that mop on your head? It looks like a Grimer!” Infuriated, Charles tackles the boy because, screw Pixelmon. If the boy is tackled to the ground, Charles will snatch his wallet and yell, “I TOLD YOU GRIMER BOY!” If the boy fends him off, Charles will resort to kicking at his shins and yelling insults along the lines of, “I BET YOUR PIXELMON ARE ALL RATTATAS!”
Last edited by Ewery1 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Re: Charles' Villain Application Meh heh heh...

((Wait, are you going to deceive me? Well, that's nice..not))

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? Yarr, he is part of me crew!
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? Yep, I'm sure he will follow them to his best.
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? No, he stays IC all the time.
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? He could fail when he deceives Rick. There are some big risks bound to that. Rick is kinda... Well, he is the captain of an entire crew. He probably wouldn't mind killing someone..Does he?
But yeah, he will~
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? I have had quite some laughs with him when I was still Rick from Alto Mare. So, I think he will do this too.
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? The crimes he has chosen are brilliant for his character. He needs them for The Benette and his own will, so I think it's okay.
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant. Have none. Will be taking them when I have the time to. #BlameRick2013
Last edited by TheRickCroese on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ewery1

Yah, Charles will try to deceive you. Then probably need his number 3 villainy thing, disguise... :P By the way, thanks Rick!
Zurrag
MC name: Zurrag

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC? Yeah, we had a few conversations IC, introductions, we both were talking to Rick about joining the crew.
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules? Yes.
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP? Not that I've seen.
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win? I guess so if he's planning on betraying his captain at some point. It's a pretty risky move to try to mutiny your leading officer.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone? I enjoyed our conversations we had IC, and it seemed that Rick and Zenovia were willing to continue having a conversation with him.
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones? I think these are appropriate for a pirate to have, and the extra ones seem to fit his character.
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
Last edited by Zurrag on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ewery1

Thanks Zurrag!
Ewery1

I added a poll! Please vote, it gets me points to complete this! (Bad votes are not appreciated, but you can if you want...)
Sonicsora
MC name: Sonicsora223

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
Yes, I know Charles IC.
Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Yes, I know Charles will follow the VA rules to the best of his ability.
Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
No, he does not break into OOC during RPs.
Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
I think the thought of failure would not stop Charles from what he is doing.
Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
Yes, the Rps we have are quite entertaining, and sometimes funny.
Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
Yes, I think the evils fit perfectly for his character.
Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
http://prntscr.com/1yekiy
Ewery1

Yay! Thanks so much Sonic! I think this is worth more than ten points now, I'm giving it to hat!
haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

Sorry for the wait!

Unfortunately, I am only grading this as having a score of +7 points, for now. I will not be reviewing this yet.
Everyone else out there, let your opinion be noticed and vote! Or, if you'd like, post a reference!

-Hat
Ewery1

Oh okay, I'll try and get more people involved.

EDIT: One more vote :D

Return to “Villain Application Archives”