The Crew of the Benette

TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

The Crew of the Benette

Warning! The content may be called "satanic and not so good for young people."
Read at your own risk.

You go for a stroll at the beach in Cobalt. When you are walking around, your partner finds a bottle with a paper in it. Of course you are curious about what's on the paper.

"Treasure map? A need for help? A secret message?" You can not hold yourself any longer, and you open the bottle. 'Plop.' it says, letting out the scent of the ocean.

But the thing that was in the paper couldn't be more strange. In black, inky letters, it says:

The Crew of the Benette
Benette is a crew of pirates that hunts the seas, for innocent people who are not powerful enough, and rob them of anything they have. Their Captain, Rick Croese, is a man of steel. He is getting the crew to work but doesn't harm them. People says he has made deals with the devil himself, giving him the power to corrupt the ocean with evil using his doomed ship. It seems like he doesn't age. They say that the crew is also joined in his curse, needing to sail the seas forever, with the plan to get all the treasure the lands of Toro have to offer. Rick looks like a nice man from the outside, but from the inside, he is almost the ambassador of evil. Rick accept anyone who wants to join him. I wanted to look at him, and I challenged him. Big mistake. I got absolutely blasted away, in clouds of thunder and lightning. I know that storms are heavy, but not this heavy. Why couldn't I just be hiding, you ask? Well, his crimes need to be stopped. His evil is corrupting the ocean, every minute again. His soul is so dark, even the darkest color wouldn't fit it.

I don't think I will survive this mistake. Rick, why are you not listening to the bit of light that is still in you...?

You, reader. Do not go the way Rick went. He cannot be saved. But you can. Go, before it's too late!
Your smile fades as you read the story. "Who is this man? Why does he do such evil things?" you ask to yourself. "Who could be so unholy, that he would make deals with the devil himself?" After you think that, you hear a whisper.

"He isn't like you." The smell of sulfur is in the air. "You can be a part of my crew. You can get everything you wanted in life. Money, fame, power... Everything." the voice says. You always wanted these thing... Even now, you are drawn by these words.

So you say: "I will join you, but only if you can promise it." The voice says, extremely cold: "I have never broken a promise." This pulled the trigger. "Okay, deal." A maniacal laugh comes from the voice. Unnatural it seemed.

The next moment, you were plunged into the deep darkness, hearing the sound of the roaring ocean. You can only remember a face. Ice blue eyes. Blond hair. But a low voice. "Welcome aboard the Benette! You will be staying here..."

Forever!

The ranks
Application

Open Ranks:
We will be having a settlement, located at a cove. Members of the crew get a free house, others don't.
evildandis
MC name: evildandis

Re: Team Delta

Good Luck with your clan <3
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Re: Team Delta

I am considering joining... LOL
TheRickCroese

Re: The Crew of the Benette (HUGE update)

Addition!

We have officially made a deal. If the crew of The Benette is big enough, we can take the cove that's far out in the east. The place is going to be called Sharpedo Bluff, and the prices for houses will be free for members of the crew.

Further information coming soon~

Level caps have been revised, and we only need members now...

Greetings, Captain Croese
Captain of the Benette
Ewery1

Re: The Crew of the Benette

We need some information before we accept you:
IGN: Ewery1
Character Name: Charles (Zernas)
Why do you want to join The Benette?: Charles is not a particularly nice person, and he would enjoy a life of piracy, and being a villain. He can get angry very easily, and he would join the pirate crew for multiple reasons. One, would be if he is forced into it, in debt. A second is, if presented as an option, he would use if as a way to get his anger out on. Plus, free food and free housing. He doesn't have a place to live at the moment, and for free, well, Charles could not deny that. (Also, I've never played a villain or bad person before, and want to :P)
What will you bring to our team?: Charles, if a part of the pirate team for a short while, will become pirate material in no time. He doesn't really care for other people and their feelings, and can be very violent. Being a younger age he can more easily get out of bad situations and turn them good; with pratice of course. Charles would be a very interesting member of The Benette (Plus you need members :P).
What is the rank you are aiming for?: For the moment gunner. I can be prisoner at first, or seaman, whichever you need. (I have an average of level 21 pokemon, that will increase drastically today)
Other things?: Well, I'm not sure if this impacts anything, but Charles is mainly a water type trainer.
Ewery1

Yah, already got my level average to 26.
TheRickCroese

Yarr, Ewery!
I really want you to start off as a Seaman. Later on, if we can get hands on guns, you can be a Gunner!
But at least: Welcome aboard the Benette, Charles!
Ewery1

All right :D So should I meet you in game and rp it out to make it official?
curits1
MC name: curits1

IGN:curits1
Character Name:Ace Sullivan
Why do you want to join The Benette?:To cause chaos among the toro league
What will you bring to our team?:Leadership and power
What is the rank you are aiming for?:shipmaster but i am wanting to upgrade
Other things?:not really
TheRickCroese

Aye, Curtis!
I would really like to accept you, but the only I want is a bit more motivation.
Also, the shipman needs to have a Villain Application.
Would you please make that? We are still in dev but working on it.

But, you are welcome as a Seaman first.
Welcome aboard the Benette, Curtis!

Return to “Archives”