Haunter Bay Auction House

Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Haunter Bay Auction House

You step inside and have a seat on one of the chairs to the far back. The place is full. The summer weather has done its dirty work of turning the room into a Magmar's bedroom. You could almost smell the sweat off your neighbor to the right- a big fellow in a white shirt.

A mallet being hammered on its plaque, rings across the room. Things quiet down. Towards the other end of the room, a black chalkboard is being raised into the air by a burly man. It reads:

Starting Bid: P10,000
Increments of Bid: P1000
Highest Bidder: None

Hands fly up at lightning speed as the auctioneer begins to do his job with expertly practiced speed, "P10,000 for I10,I've got P11,000 for C12. Do I hear P12,000? P12,000 to the young lady there for A13."

You glance past the auctioneer to notice a colored map of the available regions:

((OOC: You can bid for any plot, but only one plot is released weekly. This is also in-character so you must bid with your character in mind.))

((Auction ends MIDNIGHT EST -5 ))
Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

Re: Haunter Bay Auction House

(( I have a couple of questions. How large is the plot? Can you export spruce, birch and oak onto that land? The map is hard to read I believe I have the area, but unfortunately there is only oak and birch that I can see present. I will of course go in game and walk the area to be sure. I can purchase all the oak I need from the vendor but the other kinds of wood would be nice to acquire. Are there going to be saplings available? Thanks,))
Peach

((How do I put this...

After this weekend, the warehouses/coal factory will be destroyed and HBC will be moving to Cobalt. Resources such as oak wood/cobblestone will not longer be available for purchase from the NPC. Other building materials (with luck) maybe in your chosen plot (Quartz, sand, netherbrick, and clay). Other times, it might be fossils.

You have a full week to replant and cut down trees if its for forestry and have only access to the nearby species of trees. Jungle trees will be available for the global market when players decide to make a settlement where those trees are native.

The plot itself is 50x50 blocks. (Please disregard any yellow wool in-game)

I hope that answers a few questions.
))
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

((So once bought, this land is available for any purpose correct? Or is it only for resources? Because I believe, Arceus made a settlement application to make a base, which was of course incorrect, maybe this is what he was looking for?
Just like to clarify is all, :) ))
Peach

DannyJay wrote:((So once bought, this land is available for any purpose correct? Or is it only for resources? Because I believe, Arceus made a settlement application to make a base, which was of course incorrect, maybe this is what he was looking for?
Just like to clarify is all, :) ))
((This land is only for resources. The winner of the auction gets the plot of land for exactly 1 week. Permissions are taken and it won't be accessible after the week period.))
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

((Okey doke!))
I need to scout around for some Spruce if I can find any...
Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

I walk in to the auction house and look around at the people sitting awaiting for the auction to begin. I look over to the board and notice a space of land that interests me. I grab my sign and take a seat.

Grins "Since nobody seems to be starting the bid allow me to open it with a bid of 10,000 for I8."

Lifts his sign to grab the auctioneer's attention shouting "10,000 for I8"
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Rick Croese walks into the auction room, seeing that there is already a bid on the piece of land he wants. Rick grabs a plate, putting it up and yelling "P11.000 on I10!"
Peach

HBC Auctioneer "Annnnnd we're off. I hear 10,000 for that gentlemen over there. Do I hear 11?"

*points to Rick*

"We've got P11,000 to that gentlemen, do I hear a 12,000?"

((You get a choice of forest OR mining. We'll perm it so you either get ground up or ground down. Say you skip past the forestry and go straight to mining then those trees would be stripped before the land is given))
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

((Hey, you didn't lose it yet! Try bidding a bit higher, it's only P1000! I just want it for the resources and starting to get some money. ))

Return to “Government Land Sales Archieve”