Argent Town Application *Edited

DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Argent Town Application *Edited

*Flynn strolls in, clearly happy with his work in hand and a tad smug*
"Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I appear before you today to propose 1 small offer, if I may be so polite as to ask for a small portion of your land, for a fair price, I have sufficient blueprints drawn up, and am more than happy to show them, before I continue I'd like to say, this is aimed to be a relatively fancy looking town, "Looking" town, the price will not be much more than what any other city charges, just for those who like to live the high life without paying it!" *Flynn notices he bores the members, and cuts in on himself*
"Anyway! I shall continue!"

Name of Settlement: Argent Town (Silvery White) to match the white builds and snowy back drop.

Chosen location:
http://i.imgur.com/L4AHHLA.png
This sort of size'd be perfect, as it reaches into the mountain, a peronal preference, as well as just reaching off the cliffside, it's beautiful.

Members of this Settlement:
I've taken the liberty of getting a few friends to sign a petition for the event, but if more would like to sign up, or they have to sign this charter, that's fine too!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/citr ... signatures
((It says Citron City but I changed name, due to green being an occupied colour :3 ))

What have you done to try to achieve this settlement?
I've done an extremity of hard work, but never thought of the idea, until recently I figured it'd be great, so I've worked even harder, I've taken lots of work to get cash, along with running my business, my partner Ryan is also doing his best, we're doing this together, so far I'd say we have enough to get this going, I'm going to keep working alongside development of the town, assuming of course I get accepted, as funds are vital for an operation of this scale, I have enough, with my friends, to last me a few weeks of development!

What economic, social, or industrial basis will this settlement be founded on?
This is a town, purely for the community, it's for anyone that wants to have a nice neighbourhood with other friendly people, it's also for those who like living a teeny bit fancy, at the cost of an average home, at the start it'll be 100% social, but if developed strongly it may grow into a slightly economic settlement, with lots of members making their own business' there, I already know of a certain someone who'd like to start a business there!

What do you see this town growing to become?
I actually planned to call it Argent City, then I realised it might not even get there.. Well I hope for it to become a City! I'd take it unto myself to do anything for that to happen, it may grow into a bustling city of the friendliest people, all meeting day to day, going to work and what not, like a real city, it may even grow big enough to develop a gym!
The way I see it, there's no other type of settlement like this in Toro, and it may appeal to some who've been looking for this kind of thing, so it'll grow very well.

What will draw people to this town over the other established settlements?
This town is extremely community driven, all knowing one another, all being friendly, like previously said it's also rather fancy looking, and that may attract that side of the region, whilst having the feel of a regular bustling city, it's the best of both worlds, and with a tight community comes good business! People will probably want to set up shop here, that'll bring 'em! The town is also unique in lots of ways, and everybody likes new experiences, whether it's a visit, just setting up shop, or moving in! It's all good to me!
Also, because of our location, we may build into the mountain to develop some more, big builds inside there, and it'll end up looking beautiful, as well as the fact it leans into the cliffside so we'll develop some stuff there,
Why the chosen location?
It's perfect as it's not too far from other cities, so it'll be visible for tourists to come and visit whilst on their travels, and it's close to the sea, letting all those sea lovers visit on a very short walk, I don't think I could've chosen better really, it's in reach of a lot of places as well as the fact it's got a white back drop to follow up with the white buildings, and you can also build into the nearby mountain and out to the cliffside for a beautiful view, there's so much diversity in this small landscape.
Quite frankly, I think it's just a pretty city for a pretty location....

Building Examples:
*Flynn smugly uncovers a massive folder full to the brim of blueprints, concepts arts, all the works*
Apartment complex
Smallest house as of yet
Town Hall
Big house w/ conservatory
"And this is just a few ideas!"

Why is this the architecture? Why the _____ building material?
I really wanted to pull of the whole fancy thing, I mean I've not seen anything particularly in that style, it's all a "homely" feel, I tried very much to pull that off with fancy, you can decide if it worked or not, but I believe Spruce wood is just simply the most attractive of all, it's very rich in colour, more so than other woods, and it works well to contrast with the quite bright nether bricks, I believe it works wonderfully. As well as the white builds work nice with the white backdrops of snow, given our chosen location, the spruce's rich texture balances it out so there's not too much brightness.

Other details:
We have more blueprints... In.. Our heads.. But we can get them onto paper!
If you need any other information, feel free to contact me!
Pretty much anyone who signs will help in development, and you may reserve a house if you wish.
The Nether Quartz MAY be replaced with white wool for funding purposes.

Special attractions will be added in the future stages of development.

I finish this with a thanks, thanks all for listening, I hope you seriously consider taking on my settlement charter, I just know it'll do well, I've not been wrong before!

(( Most of the bold I believe is the edited :) ))
Last edited by DannyJay on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zerokyr
MC name: zerokyr

Re: Claret Town Application

*admires the ideas and building designs.
"This looks interesting.. "
Last edited by Zerokyr on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostArtoli
MC name: Josh Artoli

*Eyes the possibility for construction*
"If I can help you guys build this and sign off or come up with some designs you guys need help with I will be more than glad to sign."
*Signs the document*
-Giuseppe-
Last edited by GhostArtoli on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willywayne101
MC name: willywayne1

*Looks at the page with a smirk, " What a great idea for a town"
Last edited by Willywayne101 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

I like the idea, the only problem is, it is literally right below where Viridis is proposed and I do not think they want settlements that close to each other. Perhaps another location? Other then that it is great. I would sign but I already have my hands full with the settlement I will be constructing. Best of luck!
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Well I'll be changing the name, due to the fact it's the same colour as another city, my bad, and the location may also have to be changed, regardless, everything else will remain the same.
Though I think that not many people are interested.
dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

*Ryan reads over the charter, nodding. He writes his signature down with a smile.* "Can't believe I nearly forgot to sign this, after helping with all the preparation."
Petster456
MC name: PetCraft456

Leon smiles while writing his signature
killerboy700
MC name: killerboy700

looking for forward to it
*edited so sorry peachi :P
Last edited by killerboy700 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know this sound weird but do you want my trust all over your face? XD
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

((If you've signed this document, you are stating that you'll be moving to this settlement, abandoning your old affiliations with Carmine. Is that what you're choosing to say, Killerboy?))

Return to “Inactive Settlement Charters”