Sonicsora223's Event Team Application

Sonicsora
MC name: Sonicsora223

Sonicsora223's Event Team Application

MC Username: Sonicsora223

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Number of hours available: 4:30 - 10:30 on Monday - Friday Available all the time on weekends

RP Name: Lux Devillite

RP Age: 15

Are you in any leadership positions in-game? No

Define meta-gaming, and give two examples. Any information that is gained Out-Of-Character that is then used In-Character, even though your In-Character doesn't know anything about it. Ex1: Gaining Knowledge Out-Of-Character Ex2: Using knowledge from a dead or previously played character

Define power-gaming, and give two examples. Roleplaying the impossible, leaving the other player unable to fight back. Ex1: Dodging every hit while fighting, and hitting the other player every time he throws a punch/kick. Ex2: Getting items that you get from nowhere, like a flamethrower you just happen to have in your pocket..

Explain the difference between IC and OOC. IC means In-Character, its the world In-game that you pay attention to, not the world of the player playing as the character. OOC means Out-Of-Character, which means you can talk about stuff out of the game, like the news, football, information on new pokemon games, ect..

What can you bring to the Actors team? A strong RPer and lots of interesting and exciting action. Also a historian.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? Mostly being annoyed by people who like to "troll" the staff, but I dont think that is much of a problem on this server.

Create one unique idea for an Event you would like to create and be a part of as an Event Actor. Minimum of two paragraphs, specifically including information about event-only characters

I think there should be an event where the Toro League staff turn evil. All the staff use their strongest pokemon and try to destroy the Toro League reigon. Its up to the citizens of Toro to team up try to turn the Toro League staff back to the good side. Anyone that is staff is controlled by a strange, evil aura. Everyone who isn't staff is trying to fight the staff and try to knock out the evil aura that surrounds them. This event takes everyone's participation.
Event-only characters are the only staff that isn't affected by the aura. They may choose to be on either side. The Event-only people who choose to be on staff's side will take their strongest pokemon, and join staff and try to take down the citizens. The Event-only people who choose to be on the citizen's side will be able to go with the citizens, make plans, and try to get rid of the evil corrupting the staff. Once they choose their side, they are not allowed to change their minds.

Previous experiences: None

Other comments or concerns: I'm very thankful that I can write this application, and thanks to all of staff on the server. :D
haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

Re: Sonicsora223's Event Team Application

Alright, your application looks good! Within the next couple of days, I'm going to administer a test of your RP skills, to see if you're a good fit for the team.

Good luck, and thank you for applying~
-Hat
haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

Re: Sonicsora223's Event Team Application

Thank you for applying, I can't wait to have you on the team!~

Return to “Accepted Applications”