Carmine

Zerokyr
MC name: zerokyr

Carmine

Name of Settlement:
Carmine

Chosen location:
The valley just south of the desert. (( http://imgur.com/Uq4gPil ))

Members of this Settlement:
Members of Zero Clan: Carol (Lonely_Frog), Nikeh (bubububba), Edwin (aassassin), Artemis (willywayne), Zenovia (killerboy), Young (youngfumaster).

What have you done to try to achieve this settlement?
We have saved up enough money to afford the land should this application be accepted, as well as building supplies. I also surveyed the land while training throughout the Toros region looking for an ideal location to build this settlement. Then, I also have made a few business connections so I hope to be able to use those connections to bring a branch of those businesses to Carmine or perhaps get funding to start new businesses.

What economic, social, or industrial basis will this settlement be founded on?
To start, there will be an auction house and training center. The auction house will hold regular auctions of rare or unique pixelmon as well as items. I intend for this to be the main source of income for Carmine. I also will attempt to get various successful business owners to bring their business to Carmine or start a new one, as I stated previously. Once it gets to this stage, Carmine would have a more mercantile industry.

What do you see this town growing to become?
As of right now, I intend for this town to remain a small - middle sized town, but it may become a city if it is really successful. It is a place for both trainers and business people, but this is also where members of the Zero Clan will reside. There will be a base for my group once economic stability has been achieved. Therefore, there will be most likely be interaction with other groups.

What will draw people to this town over the other established settlements?
Trainers will be drawn to the town as it will serve as a place where they can rest and heal their pixelmon as they journey north. The auction house, if successful, would be a big attraction as it would provide people with the opportunity to acquire unique pixelmon and items. There would also be a training center where people who do not have time to train pixelmon, such as those in business, can drop off their pixelmon to be trained.

Why the chosen location?
With Aurelia and Cobalt so far away from the north, travelers heading north must travel a long journey with no comfortable place to stop. Carmine is in the perfect spot for those travelers and also gives them one last chance to enjoy the green scenery before entering the desert region. Also, the road that leads past the quarry would only have to be extended north, on a virtually flat terrain, to create a route that leads to Carmine. Lastly, if expansion becomes necessary, the town can be expanded south throughout other parts of the valley.

Building Examples:
Below are some model examples that I quickly drew up. There is the small scale auction house with the interior and a basic home.
http://imgur.com/SiReQgM
http://imgur.com/oaxxuvp
http://imgur.com/eCwscd4

Why is this the architecture? Why the _____ building material?
The architecture of the auction house is supposed to make it a bit more grandiose and stand out from the other buildings in Carmine. The building material for this would be quartz since it is currently being sold in Aurelia. The home is a simple model that will serve basic living needs. It is made of wood since there is an abundance of trees nearby. If the town is successful enough to buy better building materials in the future, buildings may be upgraded.

Other details: ---
Carol
MC name: SolitariusLupus

Re: Carmine

*signs the document with a curt nod
"I'll support this cause."

~Froggy
~Frog
killerboy700
MC name: killerboy700

*Signs the document with a curt nod
"I'll Support this cause"

~Zenovia gemory
Last edited by killerboy700 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know this sound weird but do you want my trust all over your face? XD
Dragon
MC name: WildFire32

Willywayne101
MC name: willywayne1

---Artemis
gamma701
MC name: Koshimo

-- Koshimo
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

((OOC))
You can start arranging route development towards the settlement with the Mayor.

HBC consists of one person, Mr. W so Griff will speak to you guys in-game to arrange the settlement location and price.

Congrats~

Return to “Approved Settlements”