A League Announcement from Champion Asasil Ahlgrim

An outlet for IC media-oriented posts; IC radio announcements, tv shows, newspapers, etc. Stay up-to-date on all major events in Toro.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

A League Announcement from Champion Asasil Ahlgrim

A number of reporters gathered around a podium, a white haired woman with bags under her eyes would stare out to the crowd. "Hello Toro, my name is Asasil Ahlgrim, and I've come to you all with an announcement. I am officially stating here today that I am retiring from the league, my gym leader role, and my Dojo Master position." The crowd gasps, as they swarm the area, with several questions being asked. Asasil put out a hand to stop the crowd, before continuing.

"As many of you know, I've worked hard for my position here at the league, and this was not an easy choice. I am deciding to retire for a multiple of reasons. First, after my most recent battle and its controversy about how I acted, I was put into question about who I am as a person and how I treat myself, my friends, and my pokemon. The league advised me to cool off, but I realized that my entire person was being called into question, and I simply couldn't allow that. For my second reason, one of my daughters has many medical issues, that I as a mother need to take care of. For my final reason...."

Asasil sends out her Darmanitan, and raises one of it's arm, underneath are several burn marks and scratches, much to the crowds horror.
"Hun-Batz here is severely injured. He has sustained wear and tear from his many years alive as a Darmanitan, before and after I caught him. This was probably do to his love of the move Flare Blitz. I had failed to notice, and it would be a deservice to myself and my pokemon to replace him inorder to keep my champion team intact. Instead, I have decided it is best to retire, and move my family to Galar, to allow the rest of my team the years of relaxation they deserve. I want to personally thank all members of the elite 4 new and old, for all the amazing battles we've shared. I would also like to thank Sevra Don-Wrath, and Leonolious Everwinter, for 2 amazing champion battles. I hope both become champion ranked trainers of this region. Thank you all for attending this conference, and with that, goodbye Toro, I will miss this region."

Asasil returns the Darmanitan to its ball, turning away to leave. Before she steps off fully, she raises her fist for the crowd, and gives a grin to them, saying one final thing.
"The Empress of Dark will continue her reign, but now in the region she grew up in." With nothing else, Asasil had left, the last picture of her being taken seeing her walk into the sunset, for this road of hers, has reached its end.

Return to “Toro Media”