Pokemon Ranger Report Archive

Find extensive knowledge of each city or any forum RPs in here.
cammy
MC name: cammy_cakers
Discord: cammycakess

Pokemon Ranger Report Archive

Archives of the various reports the Pokemon Rangers have submitted. Please note this is only accessible ICly by other rangers!

Reports are not easily accessible ICly by Rangers unless said otherwise. You would have to go through an Operator who then has to rummage through the documents and find you the file.
Last edited by cammy on Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
Rina Dearea [40] | Arceist Priestess, Funny Mushroom Lady, Head Ranger | she/her
Faye Lancaster-Langely [22] | Bartender, Infernal Engine, Gym Leader | he/they
Kisho Okalani [31] | Fashion Model, Siren | she/her
cammy

Re: Pokemon Ranger Report Archive

Operator Celia Eternia — 10/18/2022

Blacephalon spotted at admiral's 'training' event. Swiftly taken care of, shouldn't be causing trouble again. This is notably the same way a kartana appeared a while earlier. Rangers on patrol should be on lookout for tears in the sky, call for backup if necessary.
Last edited by cammy on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Characters:
Rina Dearea [40] | Arceist Priestess, Funny Mushroom Lady, Head Ranger | she/her
cammy

Operator Rina Dearea — 10/19/2022

Rina wrote some things in the notebook at the front desk during her time there

Spring 18, 1120

Under thirteen tally marks are a list of various names, among those are Antoine Garmecio and Raven Spector

Scribbles of mushrooms and assorted shapes litter the margin of the sheet.
Last edited by cammy on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
cammy

Junior Ranger Quillan Ishiii - 11/13/2022

Spring 5, 1121

Galarian Zapdos wrecked Borger Kingdra and broke a corner of the Trainer School building. Larger Zapdos, possibly the mother, ended up taking it away across the ocean.
*Rina arrived on the scene at about this time
A large man with ragged clothes was POSSIBLY pursuing the creature for eating purposes as he was quoted shouting about "chicken wings"...

-No casualties or major injuries (Besides the damages to Borger Kingdra and Trainer School)
-Vax (Theivul) was injured and needs a Pokemon Center visit
-If large greasy man is seen with an Abra, please notify RTMP
[An illustration of Greasy Gus is provided. It's crude but it highlights his key features]
Characters:
cammy

Senior Operator Rina Dearea — 11/14/2022

[Rina writes another, more official report. Filing it away neatly. She paperclips Quillan's note just incase its needed]

Spring 5, 1121

A Galarian Zapdos was observed entering Cobalt from the Milotic Road entrance and begun to eat the flowers outside of the resident's houses. It then entered Borger Kingdra and began to attack the pokemon within the buidling.

Trainers in the resturaunt began to attack the Zapdos with their moves . A trainer's Blastoise reportedly attacked the Zapdos with Hydro Pump, causing it to be knocked back all the way into the trainer school. After seeing the trainers pursue it, causing it to panic and smash through the wall of the school.

This is when I arrived on the scene. One of the trainers had just finished attacking the Zapdos. After assessing the situation, A much larger Galarian Zapdos leaped from the roof of the trainer school. This Zapdos then picked up the smaller one in its beak, hissed at the crowd of people and then quite literally ran on the ocean away from us.
Characters:
cammy

Ranger Raven Spector — 11/15/2022

[Raven writes his first report, His writting isn't really sloppy any means but it his writing on official reports could use some work, he's unsure as to where to put it so he ends up leaving it on Amelia's Desk]

Spring 9, 1121

At the request of Mrs Adamas, I did a scout out of the forest between Aurelia and Cobalt.

I did a thorough but careful search around, checking the hidden home of Chansey and Blissey behind the waterfall, The pit near Cobalt containing many Ghost Pokemon, The area where the Giant Cherry Blossom Tree sits.

Despite scouting for a number of hours, there thankfully appeared to be no signs of any types of trouble, aggressive Pokemon, poachers or otherwise. The forest just appears to be as calm and tranquil as it should be.
Characters:
cammy

Ranger Raven Spector - 01/13/2023

[Raven writes a report that seems rather serious, with a note on it that seems to make it a Priority to read]

(OOC: I can't remember the date icly that the Riot took place since it happened on the same day, so just pretend Raven Wrote the date)

I Have this report written out which I believe its to be read at the utmost urgency, I was off duty and had attended the Union Ritual of our own Rina and her love Orion, However things were interrupted when a Paraspace Hole had torn up the sky above us, a Buzzwole had come through the Hole.

Its behaviour was very aggressive particularly towards Rina for some reason, it was a very strong Paramaon which we somewhat struggled to face, but Rina was lucky enough to come in clutch for us, since she had received a gift of a Burst-stone for Pinpin her Beedrill, and the took part in Burst-Evolution and pushed the Buzzwole back, It eventually feld back into Paraspace.

[Raven would write another report a couple of weeks after the other, another seeming to be rather important]

Spring 16, 1123

During this day, there was loud sound of Thunder coming from Tyrian, though I was pro-hibited from going there due to the construction, I myself decided to investigate what was going on.

However when I arrived the Mayor of Tyrian was already there outside one of the houses, though his behaviour seemed to be somewhat deranged as if he was a complete lunatic, screaming at me to back off away from the city otherwise I would have been banned from the city for life, however after some time there was a strange triangular shaped electricity shape above one of the houses, and then eventually a strange sound, Soon enough a Pasaspace Hole would open up above one of the houses, and the house got struck with what I think was electricity, and then the house seemingly coming to life, similer to what happened to the Hotel in Tyrian during the Hoopacholypse a few years back.

The house itself though moved and made a stairway into it, as if it was inviting the mayor indoors, I'm not sure what happened to the mayor after he entered it, But I did get a stiff warning not to approach still even though I wanted to step in just in case things started to get rather dicy, but all of a sudden there was a flash of light that blinded me, once I gained my vision back however, the house itself was gone, as if there was nothing there to begin with, to avoid getting another shouting at from the mayor, I then left the premesis, but the Important thing to report is the fact that a Para-Space Hole opened up and stole a house, to go on top with all the other Para-Space and Para-mon Reports that have been occuring as of late.
Characters:
cammy

Ranger Annemarie Grayson - 4/12/2023

Recently, a group of people helped rescue some pokémon from the damaged part of Galena. Annemarie went along with them, and helped to save some of the pokémon there. Some were injured, or seemed to belong to someone, and were transferred to the PRRC.
Characters:
cammy

Ranger Annemarie Grayson - 05/05/2023

Annemarie was on patrol when she came across a bunch of Murkrow and a Honchkrow attacking a person over something shiny he had
Marie, alongside some other people, fought off the birds to help rescue the person, Marie then administered first aid to him and helped him to the hospital.
Characters:
cammy

Ranger Leon Everwinter - 05/10/2023

A group of evolved Pokémon that go by the names of Simipour, Simisage, and Simisear.
The three had been taking food and berries from the people traveling on the road to cobalt.
No damage caused to the surrounding area, and only one person got sunburnt by a warning shot.
The Pokémon were only scared and defending themselves so when we stopped attacking they did as well. They were crying at the end and hurt. Luckily they were all captured on the scene and will be taken care of.
Characters:

Return to “Toro Region”