My whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
NotDanii
MC name: ZapBlic

My whitelist application

Minecraft Username: ZapBlic

Where did you hear about us:
my friend Cammy cakes told me about the server.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a guy who likes to play sports like basketball and writing stories from the roleplays I've done before with my friends. I'm not really the social type but I do get better at it after a while.

What is roleplaying?
Roleplay is an activity consisting of people who assume the role of fictional characters and act out a story, often improvised by the people. In roleplay, players need to flesh out their characters and give them life in a sense, by developing personalities, motivations and backstory for the chosen character that guide them throughout the roleplay.

What is meta-gaming?
Metagaming is a way to gain advantage in roleplay by using info their character would not have access to normally. For example, a player might metagame by reading into a characters backstory before their character has encountered the situation in order to prepare for it and gain an advantage.

What is power-gaming/godmodding?
Powergaming is a way to disrupt the fun for others, it prioritizes power, efficiency, and effectiveness before the fun of others in roleplay. Basically telling other people what their characters are going to be doing before having the chance to react.

What is retroactive continuity?
Do your best to describe what "retroactive continuity" or "retcon" means to you.
Its a way to change anything within the story that's already been acted out. Changing character's appearance or dialog without it being established in the backstory of the character or acted out in rp, also a way to resolve conflicts or inconsistencies. Can also be used to erase errors made and change the plot's direction.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
(IC) means to be acting out what your roleplay character is actually feeling/saying with it being canon to the actual in-game events. (OOC) instead means to be saying what the irl you actually says without it having any affect to the roleplayed character.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
I have a ton of servers where i roleplayed at like SchoolRP (I left it because it was pretty toxic) and Fables and Fantasy! its a roleplay server with its own lore and DnD playstyle. I also have many others in different servers made by friends in order to make our own plotlines and such.

General Character Questions:

Full name: Aledio Blaine

Appearance: - 80+ word minimum.
Aledio is a dark skinned, thin but well built man whos short-haired, dark messy haired with green-ish eyes. He usually wears a blue shirt with a red and some black stripes along the edges, jeans, and white shoes. He is 5'9 in height (1.75cm) with a friendly looking face. He also wears a bracelet on his right and left hand. He enjoys wearing a scarf once in a while.

Personality: - 150+ word minimum.
Describe your character's personality. The question we're asking, really, is who is your character? What is he or she like around stranger? Are they different around friends? Are they competitive by nature or are they shy about battling? Perhaps they're not interested in battling at all! Are they motivated by money or by the thought of stardom? This is your chance to really flesh out your character.
Aledio is a curious, energetic, and outgoing person. He is eager to learn about Pokémon and help people, which is evidenced by his desire to catch every single one and his willingness to help others in need. He isn't a huge fan of battling but he would not back down if challenged to one on the spot. Aledio is also a very empathetic character who cares for his Pokémon and treats them with kindness and respect. He tries his best to make sure every pokemon he does capture knows he is not a dangerous person and only wants them to be his friends along his journeys. Many of the pokemons he does capture go to his two sisters, Elizabeth, Deborah and his little brother Denis, And his girlfriend Mel who is an avid fan of Dragon type pokemon (all of them in different regions). Aledio has had a few occasions of witnessing the death of pokemon he cared for in some accident, which leads to him being caring towards pokemon without a second thought and making sure to help them.

Biography: - 150+ word minimum.
Aledio was born in the Kalos region in a place called Lumiose City. He grew up there along with his grandparents (whom he considers to be his parents), Adio Duane and Tia Blaine along with his sisters, Elizabeth and Deborah Blaine. His parents were in a tough situation in life because of many bad decisions regarding activities such as stealing, harassing co-workers and other members of the family and so on, all which led to them losing custody over they're children. Some of the co-workers even suspect that they might have had some mental health related issues. Aledio does not ask too many questions regarding that matter as he is currently at another stage of his life where he wants to visit the different regions of the world and to show his younger siblings countless other pokemon friends as they aren't yet old enough to leave the house, but would love to. Aledio's family was not rich but still stable in terms of money. He visited various places like the well known Kanto region and Sinnoh, but left the pokemons he found back home before heading towards a region that took his interests, the Toro region. He has now decided to check out it's beauty in hopes of making various friends (either human or pokemon).

Flaws:
He does have a slight problem with making friends at the start but usually gets more comfortable at once he gets to know them more. He also has occasions of rambling on and on about stuff he likes.

Ambitions:
He wishes to explore the world along with his best friend Neph. Catching pokemons along the way and showing them to his family once he arrives back.

Starter Pixelmon:
He has a Noibat around him at all times. His name is Neph.

How he met Neph:
Aledio turned 17 and he was finally given permission to go explore the forest of Kalos. Aledio while hiking through the forest, stumbled upon a small and shy Noibat. Noibat being fairly timid Pokemon, wasn't used to humans. Aledio knew of that because of all the various lessons he had received by his grandfather, so he decided to stay far away from the Noibat's view and making minimal noise. Aledio spent what felt like hours observing the little Noibat, watching it hop from tree to tree, collecting bugs and fruits and sometimes trying to use its cute little wings to fly. He was in awe of its beauty and couldn't help but feel a strong connection to it. Slowly, Aledio would be placing various fruits he had saved up in his pouch in places Noibat could have checked. All of this only fueled his love for Pokemon.
This filled Aledio with joy seeing the Noibat come closer and closer to him, which made him accidentally reveal his location by falling off out of the bush when trying to peek closer. The Noibat immediately got startled and fled the scene, leaving Aledio saddened. For the next 3 days, he left berries in the same place he found the Pokemon and each time, they would be empty when he came back. Which led to him standing by on the 4th day in hopes to see him again. He heard a familiar noise he had heard when the Noibat ate fruits and he instantly rushed over. To his surprise, Noibat was actually there. The boy cautiously closed the distance between him and the Noibat by using the remaining berries he had and sat there in visibility to the Pokemon. Noibat curiously moved closer to him with each berry it ate and then leaving after a bit. This continued for days until Aledio tries to get the Noibat to eat from his hand and he actually does. Since then, they have always met, every day, with Noibat following him home into his room by the window. With the effort they became inseparable best friends on various adventures.

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Aledio asks: "Where is the Meowth? Could you please bring me to your friend?" As he gets brought to the tree where the Meowth is stuck on he grabs a pokeball and calls for his Noibat. "Neph, please help assist me in getting the Meowth off the tree gently." Noibat nods and goes to the Meowth that seemed scared and after reassuring him/her Noibat attaches his little legs onto Meowth and slowly heads down saving him/her while Aledio stayed on the ground cheering Noibat on and reassuring the little girl with a smile. "Thanks, Neph! You did great." Says Aledio towards his Noibat as they both head back towards the town.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Aledio looks at the woman with a slight smile, seeming shy at her loudness but responds. "I came to Toro in search for new beginnings in different areas of the world. I love going around and finding new pokemon friends to help out and meeting new people who could assist me on my dream of catching every pokemon I can reach in order to take them into a place with lots of other friends! I have siblings back at home that would absolutely love to see the friends I make along my way." Aledio looks at his Noibat friend who was sitting on his shoulder and staring confusedly at the new person. "Right, Neph?" He asks with a smile as Noibat does a slight dance on his shoulder and makes cute sounds. "I'll take that as a yes!" Aledio replies after petting Noibat's cheek. They both watch as the woman writes down what he has been saying and then head on their way.

Skin:
We need to see your skin to make sure your character both fits in our world and fits the description given. You can upload your skin, or screenshots of the front and back, that will provide a link that you can copy and paste for this answer. A common image host is imgur.com if you don't know one. Alternatively, if you have changed your skin, you can find it on minecraftskinstealer.com and link to that page.

Skin back: https://imgur.com/a/l66GgmG
Skin front: https://imgur.com/a/QGSDdEF
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: My whitelist application

Just making a little note here that the Application Team has reached out and talked with them in the Discord! Just waiting for edits. (No rush to NotDanii, take your time! Just don't want other folk to think we skipped over it, or for us to accidentally put it in inactive)

Return to “Inactive Applications”