My application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
izuboi
MC name: izuboi

My application

minecraft username:izuboi

You must be 16+ in order to apply as the community has more mature events and conversations that could be uncomfortable for younger members. We might make an exception for a person who seems like they'd be an exceptional fit for our community, with more leniency the closer you are to 16. You still must be at least 13 to apply.

Where did you hear about us:
Reddit, minecraftforum.net, pixelmonmod forum, minestatus.net, friend or etc. We're just asking out of curiosity but we appreciate you guys for indulging it. If a friend told you about the server, it would be helpful to specify which friend brought you!

well i heard about you guys at reddit

Tell us a little about yourself:
Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of hobbies do you have? Why are you interested in our server? A sentence or two will do just fine.

well i like reading quite a bit and i like to playing minecraft alot

and because i want to try something new so i decided to try to play on a roleplay pixelmon server

What is roleplaying?
Do your best to describe what "roleplaying" means to you.

acting like someone completly diffrent and have our imagination run wild while not being alone doing it

What is meta-gaming?
Do your best to describe what "meta-gaming" means to you. If you are unsure you can also look at approved applications for examples, just make sure to use your own words and make your own examples.

well breaking character
and using information you knew in the real world

What is power-gaming/godmodding?
Do your best to describe what "power-gaming" means in terms of roleplay in our server! It is also commonly known as 'godmodding' or 'auto-hitting' in the RP scene. If you are unsure you can look at approved applications for examples, just make sure to use your own words and make your own examples. We define it mainly as:

its when someones makes a character thats unbeatable
and refuses the character to die
or even kills someone instantly

What is retroactive continuity?
Do your best to describe what "retroactive continuity" or "retcon" means to you.

changing backstory greatly
changing an important part of the story by alot

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?

IC is in character like your roleplay character

OCC is out of character or real life self

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
Whether you're familiar with RPGs, Dungeons and Dragons, Minecraft RP servers or none at all, it won't affect your entry.

no not really

Full name:Shinji Sasaki
Pick a name! Any name is fine, but if you pick a strange name expect to be questioned.

Pick an age you feel comfortable role-playing.

Appearance: - One paragraph minimum.
Describe your character's appearance. Things you could note is their hair / eye color, their preferred clothing style, their body type, or how tall they are. You should also note any other notable features such as scars, glasses, or even an accessory they always wear.

he is quite short for someone his age. his hair is raven black not too long not too short. he seems really pale but he is out in the sun alot im quite unsure how
maybe he will say why in the future. eyes his eyes are jet black but yet its full of emotion. he is always wearing that hat people dont see him not wear it much he
always had it on. his height is 67.9 quite short

Personality: - One paragraph minimum.
Describe your character's personality. The question we're asking, really, is who is your character? What is he or she like around stranger? Are they different around friends? Are they competitive by nature or are they shy about battling? Perhaps they're not interested in battling at all! Are they motivated by money or by the thought of stardom? This is your chance to really flesh out your character.

he seems quite happy most of the time doesnt interact with people he doesnt know most of the time. he interacts with people he see's as very intresting doesnt seem to mean anything about it.his relatioship with is father is quite nice.
is determined about pokemon battling and respects pokemon greatly he is also
fearfull of their power. knows how to keep secrets of others hidden.

Biography: - One paragraph minimum.
Talk about your character's history. Which region did they come from? What made them decide to move to the Toro Region and what kind of lifestyle did your character live prior to doing so? If they traveled around how was their social life and education? Is your character's family rich? Or poor? Did they come from a line of well known trainers or breeders? Everybody's got a history, after all! - Please no hidden backstories!

biography
kalos region
he moved to the toro region because its a region his dad never went to so his dad
cant give tips about the region. he lived an average life style not too rich
not too poor even if his family is really well off. he got home schooled so his
social life was close to non existant not like he cares all that much.
his family from his dads side of the family are all breeders while his father
is also a breeder but he is also a good battler. that was where he got his love for pokemon battles. he didnt know his mother very well she passed away when he was 3 and her pokemon was given to his father to be taken care of.

after a

Flaws:
In one or two sentences, explain the flaws of your character. What are they bad at? Do they have something like a stutter? These flaws add to your character and prevent the creation of a Mary Sue.

he can be nervous sometimes towards new people but its not the most common thing
to happen. normally he doesnt go out of his way to interact with new people.
and can get easily scared of some pokemon. sometimes underestimae his power
or overestimate his oponents which isnt often but can happen. can also be impulsive

Ambitions:
In one to two sentences, describe what your character wishes to achieve in Toro. Do they seek fame? Fortune? Or do they simply want to catch 'em all?

to be one of the strongest trainers in the toro league

Starter Pixelmon:
This will be the Pixelmon your character starts with! It must be the base evolution.

froakie
it was the child of his mothers starter which his father decided he should have

Skin: https://skinmc.net/en/skins/db27ef39-aa ... d9522c6abf
We need to see your skin to make sure your character both fits in our world and fits the description given. You can upload your skin, or screenshots of the front and back, that will provide a link that you can copy and paste for this answer. A common image host is imgur.com if you don't know one. Alternatively, if you have changed your skin, you can find it on minecraftskinstealer.com and link to that page.

Open Response Questions - One paragraph minimum

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"hey hey its ok calm down" Shinji comforts the little girl
"dont worry ill get you meowth down stay right here ok?" shinji asks the girl
shinji then summons one of his friendly looking pokemon to watch over the girl
while he goes to the tree and climbs it.
he slowly and carefully grab the meowth and slowly climb down the tree.
he then goes towards the girl and gives her the meowth.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Oh i came from the kalos region and well i came here because its a region i just heard about so i wanted to explore this region. and i plan to just travel around the region i dont have any place in mind well besides meeting the professor of this region if there is one." Shinji says
Last edited by izuboi on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: My application

Hello, thank you for applying! It looks like you skipped quite a bit of the application at the beginning, and your responses do not follow the required specifications in order to be accepted. I'll recommend that you copy and paste the form to it properly rather than removing it / trying to rewrite it so you don't miss anything, including the instructions written into the form itself.

This application will not receive a proper review until you include the missing parts of the application. I will give a tiny bit though: you will need to make sure you follow the sentence requirement (5 sentences for two of the open responses) and include properly formatting dialogue. The grammar for the entire application needs to be improved on top of that.

Please fully read the whitelist application and all the other information in that thread before you try to update and fix up your application as it will give guidance, and possibly look at the accepted applications for good examples.

Return to “Inactive Applications”