-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:
Croixbow
Discord Username:
T.J.#2355
Pronouns (optional):
He/Him
Where did you hear about us:
I found out about this by searching up 'Pixelmon Roleplay Minecraft Server' and got intrigued!
Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm TJ, I like creating EDM Music and writing scripts to Voice Act.
-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Its when you play a role in a situation like when you're doing Dungeons and Dragons. It's like playing pretend.
What is meta-gaming?
When you roleplay, you play someone different than who you actually are, and that someone knows different things than you, so if you use info that your character doesn't know, than it is meta.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
It's when someone takes control of another persons character to give themselves an advantage, Like if I was to use a pokemon move against their pokemon thinking it already hit without giving them the chance to dodge.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
When someone writes in a new piece of information that goes back on previously established info about a story to fit the current situation. An example would be if my Pokemon faints in a battle and I haven't revived it at a Pokemon center or used a revive for another battle a couple hours later.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In-character is when the character is experiencing things and their experiences, while Out-of-character is when you as a person IRL are talking and doing stuff.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
I used to play on that one SchoolRP Minecraft server, so I know generally what the text RP will be like. I also host a Dungeons and Dragons Podcast of which involves Pokemon
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name:
Joshua (Josh) Tammald
Appearance:
You would see standing before you a tall man standing about 6'2''. Slim, slim as if you could gram his arm in your hand and your fingers would wrap around the entirety of it, but at the same time he would look lean, with broad shoulders and a good physique for how slim he is. Wearing green, with a striped where's waldo aesthetic, he would wear a white and green striped long sleeve, a green bowler hat, black jeans, and have circular glasses. His smile, which he usually wears, makes him look a tad bit intimidating, but in a good way. He would walk around with a brown briefcase, in which he would store everything in.
Personality:
He's very humble, doesn't take things for granted too much, and makes a living off of making people laugh.
He would be the center of attention a lot of the time just based on how he presents himself in normal day to day conversations. He saunters around carefree and usually that gets him involved in trouble, but he's a good guy. Even though he is very social, he's also very quiet, like a mime, expressive but not overly vocal. If a sound was personified as Josh, it would be the sound of a bicycle bell ringing
Biography:
Born in the prime age of performance in Nimbasa City in the Unova Region, Josh was born into a family of runaway circus actors. Spending most of his life performing as a mime for the circus, he and his signature Pokemon Spheal perform juggling and watch the crowd cheer. After years of performing, he wanted a little more of his life, he really hadn't done anything but do circus acting across Unova. So with everything packed he set his adventure to wherever it took him.
Flaws:
He doesn't really speak up about his concerns to often. He's a non-vocal people person, which clash a lot.
Ambitions:
Make people laugh and have an adventure
Starter Pokemon:
Spheal
Skin:
If the image doesn't Load https://imgur.com/a/9AbsQzJ
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Kneeling down, confused at first, than looking up to the tree, Josh see's the little Meowth stuck in the tree. Calmly with a smile he points to himself than gives a thumbs up and stands. Affixing his hat to his head he pulls from his briefcase a Pokeball, sending out his trusty Spheal. Spheal jumps into Josh's arms as he tosses them into the air towards the tree, where it lands and helps the Meowth down. After securing that the Meowth was back with the girl, he looks at her and says 'No problem' as he walks off.
You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Josh tilts his head in confusion, murmuring if this is actually what its like to be a trainer in a battle. After realizing he's been standing still for maybe 20 seconds, he snaps out of his daydreaming and opens his briefcase. His bowlers hat falls off his head, and in the process of grabbing his bowlers hat his glasses fall off, he looks down at the two dropped items and than back to the trainer and flashes them a worried smile. After a scuffle of multiple things falling over and being regrabbed, he sets his briefcase down after grabbing a Pokeball, he sends out his trusty Spheal to win the battle.
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: Application for Toro - Croixbow

Accepted!

Return to “Accepted Applications”