My application.

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
QXC2
MC name: QXC2

My application.

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:

QXC2

Discord Username:

Pronouns (optional):

he/him

Where did you hear about us:

I found you guys through reddit, when wanting to experience a Pixelmon Roleplay Server.

Tell us a little about yourself:

I am an avid gamer, that has been playing minecraft ever since I was a child. Pokemon especially had a huge impact in my life and has helped me reach the stage where I am today. The various childish memories that I recollect come from Pokemon.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?

Playing role in a specific situation like a musical. Where each and every person is playing a character. This character can either be non-fictional or fictional depending on the story. In short, it's acting as a character in a scenario/story.

What is meta-gaming?

Meta-gaming is when a person that is doing certain actions that don't befall on their character. .For example "If you're in a new region, and you know where all the legendaries are without ever visiting it." than that is meta.

[/b]

What is power-gaming / god-modding?

Power-gaming in short, using various softwares to make it advantagous for yourself in a game. For example "If you're battling, and the opponent is able to make the moves while your pokemon is idle and taking all the damage"

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):

Retroactive continuity when an author integrates a new piece of information that goes on a already established story. For example "

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?

IC means when a person is speaking in their character. Meaning they can't say everything that they don't know when they are in IC

OOC refers to when a person is leaving the role to explain something or do something in a certain act.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

No, sorry!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Zeke Addams
Appearance:

Zeke wears a red bandana, and has green eyes. Furthermore he prefers to wear Tradidional clothing that is red and yellow buttons. In addition, Zeke loves to wear his brown boots that are quite a few inches high. Furthermore with his brown hair that's almost covering his eyes. He wears traditional clothing out of habit, due to him staying in the Village of Dragons for so long.

Personality:

Zeke is a quiet, but funny guy. Reserved at times but Zeke does his very best to make friends. He's quite Open-minded and quite knowledgeable about pokemon. At times Zeke prefers his privacy and thinks about his life. Zeke loves his mother's food and is quite close with his friends. Also Zeke loves listening to music, and loves his guitar.

Biography:

Born and brought up in Village of Dragons, and spent most of his days playing with his Tyrunt. Due to how his parents were researchers that were on a mission to know more about Dragon types, and their effectiveness on each other. Most of his memories are filled with his grandmother and his pokemon Tyrunt. However, after her grandmother was died, he decided to explore regions as a last wish of his grandmother.

Flaws:

Due to not a lot of love given to him by his parents, he tends to get irritated when people leave him alone for a few mins.

Ambitions:

Explore the Toro region and make unforgettable memories.

Starter Pokemon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]

Tyrunt

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Zeke would immediately focuses on the girl and tells, "Please calm down.. and now please tell me what did you need my help with?" Zeke proceeds to calm the girl down and when she's ready "So from what I heard you need me to help your Meowth that is stuck in the tree? Is that correct?" The girl nods her head. "Alright" Zeke immediately tries his best and tells the youn girl to be under the tree to catch the cat. Zeke proceeds to climb the tree and very soothly asks the cat to come over.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Zeke immediately gets quite suspicious as no one would come to ask such questions. Zeke immediately decides to give her information mixed with truths and lies, "I am from Kalos (He's from Kanto), and I came here to experience new things and I am here from my family (He's alone), I plan to go to the pokemon center for more help! (Asks around the pokemon center, and find a map).

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Zeke laughs for a little while, and then he proceeds to say "Go, Whismur!" and then continue the battle as it's a first time experience for you! After Zeke wins the battle, he proceeds to say "It was fun battle, I would love to fight you again when you become stronger." Zeke decides that the trainer had a lot of potential and would love to have a small rival while exploring the new region. Zeke also said "Hey, do you know a good place to relax? If you don't mind let's go there and have some fun."
Last edited by QXC2 on Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:40 am, edited 13 times in total.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: My application.

Hello there, I'm Skol, one of the folks who helps process whitelist applications around these parts.

As it stands, we would like for you to make some modifications to your app, as well as fill out the parts you left incomplete. In order from top to bottom, they are:

-Your character is missing his age.

-Please rework your appearance and personality section so its in 3rd person perspective (the same one you used for your Biography section).

-While I understand having 0 ambition, your character still needs some form of an ambition; something to strive for or work towards as a goal. It can be as simple or complicated as you'd like!

-You are missing a front and back shot of the Minecraft Skin that you intend to use for your character.

Once you've fixed these, we can proceed with a full review of your application. If you have any additional questions or would like some more direct help with your application, you are more than welcome to join our lovely discord community here: https://discord.gg/XMwK6m3
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
QXC2

Skolarr wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:07 am Hello there, I'm Skol, one of the folks who helps process whitelist applications around these parts.

As it stands, we would like for you to make some modifications to your app, as well as fill out the parts you left incomplete. In order from top to bottom, they are:

-Your character is missing his age.

-Please rework your appearance and personality section so its in 3rd person perspective (the same one you used for your Biography section).

-While I understand having 0 ambition, your character still needs some form of an ambition; something to strive for or work towards as a goal. It can be as simple or complicated as you'd like!

-You are missing a front and back shot of the Minecraft Skin that you intend to use for your character.

Once you've fixed these, we can proceed with a full review of your application. If you have any additional questions or would like some more direct help with your application, you are more than welcome to join our lovely discord community here: https://discord.gg/XMwK6m3
Yeah I fixed those so please check them!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Hello, I'm Rosy from the Admin team- Thank you for the patience in getting to your app, it gave us some things to think about. Such as the fact that you didn't quite rectify everything we requested. We can't really review the app until you have finished it fully. There is still a lot of the same issues as last time, and some new ones in some of the changes you've made (( Kubfu is not an acceptable starter, and I don't understand the new addition to his Flaws? ))

If you can't understand our requests or Application Process, I'm afraid there might be some problems in the future. We're a very wordsy RP server, that can be a bit complicated, and if there is troubles now, I don't see how on server it would be better. So I don't think it'd be a good idea to continue. I hope you understand why I am telling you this. Because I'd hate for you to put all this effort, only to find out that this server might not be right for you, or too complicated.

Apologizes once more, If you'd like to talk this over, you are free to contact me on our Discord.
QXC2

Rosy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:02 pm
Hello, I'm Rosy from the Admin team- Thank you for the patience in getting to your app, it gave us some things to think about. Such as the fact that you didn't quite rectify everything we requested. We can't really review the app until you have finished it fully. There is still a lot of the same issues as last time, and some new ones in some of the changes you've made (( Kubfu is not an acceptable starter, and I don't understand the new addition to his Flaws? ))

If you can't understand our requests or Application Process, I'm afraid there might be some problems in the future. We're a very wordsy RP server, that can be a bit complicated, and if there is troubles now, I don't see how on server it would be better. So I don't think it'd be a good idea to continue. I hope you understand why I am telling you this. Because I'd hate for you to put all this effort, only to find out that this server might not be right for you, or too complicated.

Apologizes once more, If you'd like to talk this over, you are free to contact me on our Discord.

Hey yeah so I did ask the discord server and I did make the changes. The skin images weren't loading, but I hope they do now!

Return to “Inactive Applications”