SearingSalandit
MC name: SearingSalandit

Whitelist Application: Cerna

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: SearingSalandit
Discord Username: PokemonMaster89#4671
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Where did you hear about us: Was Browsing Technic and found your modpack
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been a Pokemon fanatic since the first season of the anime. My first ever game was Pokemon Platinum and my personal favorite is Heartgold which I still own. My Favorite Starter and one I pick every chance I have is Charmander but I have many favorite picks where I have the option to branch out.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is creating a story with another character and if you're well invested enough, a legend that will be told for years to come.
What is meta-gaming? The act of taking out of character knowledge and applying it in a situation where the character won't know that info
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Making yourself unkillable/unbeatable (I.E. I CANNOT DIE MORTAL) Power gaming from my understanding means that the player is taking control of another character without the consent of the other player. Godmodding would be when you make yourself unkillable or your actions don't have consequences. I.E. you get lit on fire but your character isn't hurt at all
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Changing your backstory when it had already been established. I.E Being a Breeder and suddenly being a Black Belt. It's not just for backstories either. It could be anything that suddenly changes despite being established prior.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In Character is where you learn through rp, OOC is something you were told well, out of character
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Not an Rp server in Minecraft, However i have done many roleplays in Discord and have at least 15 years rp experience

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Cerna Amelia Whitegate
Appearance: Cerna's Hair is a crimson red with Black ribbons around the front. She likes to wear black dresses and often wears a sash with her Mimikyu's Pokeball on it. She often carries spare cloth in case her Mimikyu's costume needs to be patched. The Bottom of her Dress has a red Trim with a Splattered red trim. Her shoes are black with a red trim to match her dress.
Personality: Cerna can go from cheerful and happy to moody and depressed in thirty seconds depending on the situation. More times then not she is cheerful and Happy. But there are times a bad memory is brought up that will depress her. She does not usually take long to push past this kind of mood. She is most of the time motherly towards others.
Biography: Cerna had been on her own since early childhood. Her parents never wanted her and she ended up travelling earlier then most. She was later found by an old man and brought to an orphanage in Lumiose City, Kalos. This was where she had seen a Pokemon for the first time and often played with it. This was a Mimikyu that had been playing with the children in the orphanage. Cerna liked this Pokemon and when she came of age to become a trainer, She had asked the Orphanage Matron. The Matron Had told her Mimikyu Like many pokemon, was very rare and endangered. So She Asked if she could take on Mimikyu as her own. She wanted to travel abroad and become a Breeder eventually to save the Pokemon that were on the verge of extinction. The Matron agreed and had given her a pokeball to keep the Mimikyu in, Shortly after, naming it Mimi. The two got on a friendly Lapras to make their way to the Land of Toro to start their lives anew.
Flaws: She Shuts down entirely in her depressed mood. She has wounds from roughing it in the wild for so long.
Ambitions: She plans to one day become a Pokemon Breeder
Starter Pokemon: [ Mimikyu ]
Skin: Below

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Cerna looks at the little girl and then the Meowth in the tree. She has some experience making camps so trees are not a problem for her. She would call out her Mimikyu and ask it to start gatheting materials and when it came back, She would use the extra fabric she carries for her Mimikyu's costume and have Mimikyu climb the tree to teather it to the tree while Cerna helt the other end, Creating a ramp for Meowth to climb Down. The Meowth climbed down the ramp and into her trainer's arms

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Cerna would walk up to the woman with a smile. "I don't come from any particular town or city. I'm from Kalos and Have been on my own wandering for a while, I only made it out here after catching my Mimikyu Mimi." Cerna smiles at the woman "As for where i plan to go? Well there's a whole region here I can explore. And I intend to do just that."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Cerna would send out her Mimikyu Immediately and have it stand by for Battle. As the Rattata charges at the Mimikyu, It would use Bite to break Mimi's Disguise. Then Cerna would have Mimi use Toxic to poison it. Rattata would attack with another bite for big damage and the fight would go on until one of them is the victor. Cerna would walk up and smile thanking the trainer for the wonderful battle.
Last edited by SearingSalandit on Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SearingSalandit
MC name: SearingSalandit

Re: Whitelist Application: Cerna

ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Whitelist Application: Cerna

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”