Sky’s Helper Reapplication

Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

Sky’s Helper Reapplication

Preferred Name: Sky or Lia
MC Username: EpicEphe12
Time Zone: EST/EDT
Number of hours available: It varies however I’m usually available 2 to 4 hours on the weekdays and 4 to 8 hours on the weekends for the server itself. Discord while it also varies I am available at most times! I have the discord app on my phone so if something is urgent and I’m pinged I will respond as soon as I see it if I can at that moment.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Two and a half years at this point! I believe it’s coming up on three pretty soon.

Why do you want to become a Helper?: Toro was my first experience of actual person to person roleplay. It was the catalyst that got me into other roleplay systems such as DnD! Given all of this Toro means a lot to me and has helped me meet a lot of wonderful people. I want to be able to help out wherever possible. I also quite enjoy putting on slice of life/fluff events for players and adding to the vast collection of beautiful buildings within the towns! As a helper I believe I would have even more resources to do all of this.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I was a moderator for a Minecraft server a couple of years back! In addition to that I have experience with managing light projects and teams. Though this is less than a helper/moderator another bit of experience I’ve had has been as a trainer for Toro for the last couple of months.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful to the staff team!]
-I’m good with people! Or at least consider myself to be. Though I’m not always perfect I do try to be as concise, friendly, and helpful as possible!
-I have decent building and decorating skills. Toro has a lot of amazing builds and I believe I could contribute! Whether it’s simple decoration for a party, a house/building for a town, or a full blown event build.
-I enjoy and have experience with putting on small events. Though I haven’t put on a event with a plot line (with npc’s etc.) yet I could learn quickly if needed.
-I have decent knowledge of lore and rules can/will refer back to the forum and ET/Lore Team/GM’s when needed.
-I could help on App team! Though this isn’t something I need to be helper for when I applied/requested to join I was told it was full. Even if this is still the case I wanted to put this on here as a potential area of help I could give.
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: My physical health is at times not the greatest and might slightly slow down projects I am working on though it is not a huge issue. I’ve learned to work with it and around it so I am good most of the time! Besides I’ll always be communicative if I can’t do something or something is a bit slower due to my health so it doesn’t affect the team/projects!

Anything else we need to know: In the next couple of months I will probably have a month where I am only on the server (I’ll still be on discord when I’m not as busy) during the weekends due to a trip. I’ll be in the GMT zone for the duration of that month so the times I am on may be a bit weird. I’ll definitely let other staff know when I am going on this trip though so it isn’t a surprise!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Sky’s Helper Reapplication

Hi Sky! Your Helper application has been approved- apologies for the delay, and we appreciate the patience. Welcome to the team!

Return to “Accepted Applications”