request from antoine donie

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
drago228
MC name: drago228

request from antoine donie

[i]-Player questions:[/i]
nom Minecraft:drago228
prénom: sebastien
discord: drago228#4456
Pronous he/they

Where did you hear about us: A friend told me a lot of good things about the server and I would like to try it to make my own judgment,

Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing Pokémon games and RPGs since I was 5 years old, I know the Pokémon universe very well, and I would like to open my own video game and Japanese culture store in the south of France (in Montpelier) within 5 years.

-Roleplay Questions:

What is roleplaying? for me roles play is like a play where you give yourself the means to escape from reality by playing the role of the character.
What is meta-gaming? For me the meta-gaming is above all the knowledge that my character will discover as the adventure that must live.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? for me it's the fact of changing your character in the middle of your adventure without explanation and not giving the other player the chance to react.
What is retroactive continuity ?: for me it means an alteration of established facts in a previous work of fiction by adding new explanatory elements by modifying the RP
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? the character's behavior must be different from the one in real life, otherwise we don't play the RP anymore, we are just ourselves
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have already played on several Minecraft multiplayer servers but never in RP so this will be a first experience for me.
-General Character Questions-
Full name: Antoine Doniel

Apparence: Antoine has silver hair, green eyes and is dressed in dark adventurer clothes to better explore dark places without being spotted by Pokémon.

Personality: Antoine can't communicate with other people in a straightforward way, he is clumsy and often falls in the wrong place, he is always smiling, and always helps others without talking too much.

Biography: Antoine finished his study at 18 years old, he decided to go all over the world to discover the temples of each region to follow the tracks of his father and his mother who died in a temple in sinnoh following a landslide caused by a legendary pokemon, a few years later antoine came across a notebook belonging to his father in which was written all the history of the region of sinnoh as well as a pokemon god by the name of arceus whom he dreamt of meeting to know the origin of the world, orphans since the beginning of his life, he was raised in an orphanage in Kanto, while exploring the region of unys he heard a rumor of a temple in a region called toro, heard this he took the first boat to reach this island is to learn about this famous temple before exploring it before leaving to discover the remains of the past, with a Pawniard as his only friend to keep him company for his trip offered by the orphanage, Antoine came to Toro to finalize his research to be able to make his book.
Flaws: Antoine is unsociable, shy with people he doesn't know and is often pensive when spoken to.

Ambitions: Antoine's goal is to write a book on the vestiges of the past, to teach in a university.

Starter Pokemon: Pawniard;male;Adamant;Defiant

skin: http://www.noelshack.com/2023-07-7-1676 ... ment-1.png]

thank you for taking the time to read my application i take you to agree
good end of day
question/answer:

Return to “Inactive Applications”