SnakeKing87's/Jhin's Trainer Application

KingJhin87
MC name: TrulyJhin4444
Discord: KingJhin87

SnakeKing87's/Jhin's Trainer Application

Preferred Name: Jhin
MC Username: SnakeKing87
Time Zone: PST
Number of hours available: I'd say 10-12 hours a day? Outside of my schoolwork, I've got nothing to do.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Nearly 2 years now I think? I believe I joined in February of 2021

Why do you want to become a Trainer?: Toro's community is one of the best communities I have ever been apart of, including some of the communities I helped build. Everyone was extremely helpful and kind when I joined, and I want to give others a similar experience, as I know that some people need more of an easing into Toro then pushed straight in! I also have hopes to join the Lore Team or Event team at some point in the future, and make my way up.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Not on Toro, but on other servers I have been one to greet people and show them around when possible. On Toro I usually help new players here and there, whenever I have the chance. I end up showing them around to a few important OOC locations!

What can you bring to this team?: Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful as Trainer!] Other than things that have been mentioned above, I have several years of roleplaying experience on discord, including running I think 3-4 different servers in the past. I love interacting with new faces of the community, even if I don't show it sometimes. I'd like to think I have shown that I'm trustworthy, and that I can be very understanding of people, while providing assistance whenever possible.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: Honestly? My sleep schedule is my biggest weakness. My sleep schedule is so awful. I either wake up at 6 am or 3 pm, or somewhere in between. I can be kind of cranky when I just wake up, or not respond to messages at times I am needed if I am asleep.

Anything else we need to know: I will just say that I have been apart of Toro for a while, and I want to make more feel comfortable to the community, as Toro was a little scary when I joined for myself. Everyone on Toro is kind, and I'd like to show others that kindness.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: SnakeKing87's/Jhin's Trainer Application

Hi Jhin- apologies for the delay, and we very much appreciate your patience. We finally got the chance to discuss having you on the team and decided to approve your application! Welcome to the Trainer team!

Return to “Accepted Applications”