Whitelisting!

PeachyPrincessSofie
MC name: BabyDollSofie

Whitelisting!

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: BabyDollSofie
Discord Username: BabyDollSofie(comms open!)#6533
Pronouns (optional): He/They
Where did you hear about us: I heard about this from snek!
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a trans (ftm he they pronouns) artist who is obsessed with alot of fandoms! (Undertale, Pokemon, Spooky Month etc)

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying to me is like creating your own world of characters, like storytelling where you act out characters with one or more person(s)

What is meta-gaming? Metagaming means to use information that you normally wouldn’t have, say your character is meeting someone for the very first time, you wouldn’t say “Hi (name)” you would ask the characters name

What is power-gaming / god-modding? This is when someone goes about with their character being invincible or all powerful. (Another is controlling someone else’s character without prior consent!)

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Adding onto a previous event or biography in a separate text or response from or about your character that wasn't there before, causing possible confusion for other people, this can also mean removing an aspect from a different rp during another, say one loses an eye "oh I never lost my eye"

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

Out of character is acting/talking like your normal self, in character is acting and talking like a fictional character. I also used to roleplay in different minecraft servers, now I usually rp 1 on 1, but still do public ones! I just get nervous!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Luis Donnivere (or just Luie!)

Appearance: Luis has purplish black hair, brown skin with purple eyes. Standing at about 5’11, he’s a chubby man but still cute! His nails are pretty claw-like due to never cutting them. Clippers absolutely terrify him as he has an irrational fear of cutting too low and cutting off the nail bed. He usually wears a purple robe or a fluffy sweater dress that goes below his knees. He never wears shoes but will wear a specific pair of thigh highs and shorts, the socks have little cat toe beans on the bottom. The shorts he wears are black jean shorts with a yellow chain that has an L attached to the pocket that he tends to fidget with.

Personality: Luie is a bubbly character, he’s curious about everything and very naive, he’s definitely got some trauma with certain things and that will be put into his flaws! He doesn’t know much about social etiquette as he was very sheltered til the age of 17.

Biography: Luie was born in a small town called Naserik. His family, while being very wealthy, wasn’t very friendly. Luis’ father was an angry man in an arranged marriage with an unknown woman, who passed away shortly after giving birth to Luis. No one knew the woman’s name, not even Luis himself. Growing to accept it as dealing with his father was enough. He was cruel but Luis managed to find a way to get through it, finding a lover at one of his father’s social gatherings, a man who didn't care about Luis’ background, nor his father’s. They were happy, they were in love, but the happiness was short-lived after his father found out about the relationship. It had been going on for months, his father was furious and forbade the two from seeing one another, literally. Since then he's been more focused on his work, as he had been obsessed with researching pokemon and their types up till he was about 22. That's when he started to venture off from his hometown, pursuing a medical degree regarding both human and Pokémon, eventually catching a gastly and befriending it, before he finally got to Toro.

Flaws: He is very strong-willed and will not stop with what he’s doing until he’s finished. He’s a helpless romantic, having only experienced a relationship once, he’s still very naïve with love. While he is smart, he could be considered a bimbo. (himbo?) He is absolutely in love with dark and ghost type pokemon, his favorite since he was a child was gastly, but he also adores mimikyu for it's mysterious nature. He also absolutely does not tolerate any hatred or shaming of any kind, especially when it comes to being lgbtq+ as he is trans!

Ambitions: Luis’ goal in life is to be a librarian, (this is a work in progress as I’m still developing his background!)
Starter Pokemon: Gastly or Mimikyu please!

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Shushing the poor girl Luis attempts to calm her down, looking up at the tree he thought for a good moment before he stood up having the girl sit on a nearby bench, he lets out his gastly, the pokemon excitedly running around and tackling the black haired trainer, he shushed gastly, talking to the pokemon quietly before it floats up to the tree, trilling at the meowth to come down and play!

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Luis, taken aback from the questions thrown at him, he answered with a soft smile. “I’m from Naserik! I came to get away from my hometown and explore! I don’t plan to go anywhere in particular. Except maybe a hotel for a while, do you know any good ones?” he chirped, excited to hopefully make some new friends and research more pokemon that he hasn’t seen before.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
(I put two responses here for different scenarios!)

1.The trainer insists

Luis takes out his gastly and prepares it for battle, loving on them to try and cheer them up, as the battle ensues regardless of winning or being defeated, he will explain to the trainer to keep up his training, excited to see how far he will go!

2. The trainer complies with Luis’ offer!
Luis attempts to decline the battle. “I’m really sorry to decline, but gastly and I are exhausted at the moment. And I have no items to heal him.” He asks if the trainer would like to get a coffee instead. The trainer complies Luis gives them 300 pix as a thank you. Offering them his number for a fight in the future if he wants to compete at a later date!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Whitelisting!

Welcome! Thank you for the edits on your app and your patience!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”