chatzzzz
MC name: Drdobetter

Daniel Desterfoul :3

Minecraft Username:
Drdobetter

Where did you hear about us:
Planet Minecraft, Just wanted a new server

Tell us a little about yourself:
I play a lot of RP Minecraft, I like medieval servers but I wanted to spice it up. Pixelmon seemed cute

Roleplay Questions

What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying for me is an opportunity to express myself and play someone I couldn’t be in everyday life.

What is meta-gaming?
Using OOC information IC, It's horrible nobody enjoys it. An example of meta gaming, Knowing someones name before they have introduced themselves to you IC.

What is power gaming/god-modding?
A childish act of saying you are stronger than you are IC for instance “I can’t die because I am religious.” < that was my personal favourite. Or perhaps, when you take a hit if your character did not react to it at all. This would be power gaming because your character would need to be equal to others, so by not reacting it would undermine the combat.

What is retroactive continuity?
I think retcon is when you haven’t put the work into your character and then change parts about it to better suit your RP, It Ties in closely with power gaming. You need to be sure about your character's background and if you are not ask someone if you can alter it slightly.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
It is when you are playing your character, You are that person when you are IC. OOC is yourself you can interact with the world freely. Don’t splice the two together that would be metagaming.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server?
I play a lot of Dnd, And I’ve played FRP and Fables and Fantasy RP I’m an established member of a few RP communities.

General Character Questions
(( Please write these in the third person! ))

Full name:
Daniel Desterfoul

Appearance:  He is roughly 5’11 with neat clean and swept-over dark hair, his facial features are sharp and handsome and his body is thin but athletic. His clothes are expensive looking, He wears a shirt and a thick woollen waistcoat along with drawstring trousers and some leather shoes. His eyes seem to be perpetually tired and he dimples when he smiles. He always has a varying level of calmness on his face.

Personality: He is sweet and polite,
With a tendency to fidget when he gets nervous. He is easily embarrassed and enjoys the company of Pokemon, However when he gets into a battle something awakens inside of him, the polite sweet demeanour melts away revealing a fiery battling fury. He always seems calm, emphasis on seems the only tell being his fidgeting, when you get to know him he can be one of the kindest and sweetest people you know. If you were to offend his friends he would treat you like common street trash.

Biography: Daniel's story begins in a small house in Avalon, His family are comfortably wealthy owning multiple small businesses. He spends most of his early days at his school, Having a fairly normal education save the occasional back alley battle which he enjoyed viewing. During his school days he did rather well, never being far from the top of his class, the teachers never had any complaints and neither did he, it was perfectly mundane. That is until he set off with a group of friends to an abandoned museum. The group had stocked up on pokeballs, they were going to catch a pokemon each for the back alley fights and they knew that the museum was famous for ghost types, all was going well various weaker pokemon were captured until one of the younger children saw a sword laying on the ground and tried to pick it up. The Honedges sash wraps around the boy's arm and drains him of his life force, all in front of Dan's eyes, He panicked and threw the ball he was given at the stunned-looking Honedge, Capturing it, The group left the museum shortly after. No one wondered where the boy had gone, Only his mother worried day after day.
The group began to partake in the battles shortly after the museum trip. They soon gained a reputation as a small gang of battling hoodlums (Much to the dismay of Dan's parents.) his polite manner seemed to help him in the battling game, he would be kind to his opponents to intimidate them and then rattle them with his sudden change in mood. Once he finished his education he looked towards brighter futures, He thought about what he wanted to do, All he could think of was battling. So he set off, His parents begged him to stay but he knew it was right for him. He got on the first plane to Toro, Looking to brighten his future in a place more fit for it.
Flaws:
He is terrible in significant social situations often having to excuse himself. He is also extremely overconfident in his skills when they are mediocre at best.

Ambitions:
He seeks fame and friends in the battling scene. And to settle down in a large house.

Starter Pixelmon:
Honedge

Skin:
https://skinmc.net/en/profile/Drdobetter.1

Open Response 2: "Oh, Of course." he smiles warmly and pats his Pokeball "I came to persue my passions away from the judgement of my family, And im from the Avalon Region." he grins and sends out Honedge "I intend to make quite the name for myself here." He places a hand on his hip "I'm going to become a famous pokemon trainer." He states he then places his hand behind his back with a slight smile creeping onto his face "And I hope you'll become a fan."

Open Response 3: he grins widely and says "Alright if that's how you want to play it, Honedge cut down the opposition!" he throws out Honedge in a curveball, he then stands in his battle stance with a fiery glint in his eye. "Make the first move, Not that it will matter anyway!" After a few moves back and fourth I would presumably lose "This is.." he stammers looking at Honedges pokeball "Unacceptable." His face sets into a calm expression as he looks to his opponent "I will come back stronger. This I promise you."
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Daniel Desterfoul :3

Aaaand accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”