MC name: JasonFromHR

Whitelist Request

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:JasonFromHR

Discord Username: Keero#2144

Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Where did you hear about us: Random Google searching

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm married with a small daughter. Been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 off and on. Been playing Pixelmon off and on since it first was created. Back when it first released I played the most, even was a Head Admin for one of the big Youtubers of the time's Pixelmon server. After that I did some GMOD RP, played and staffed there as well. Then tried my hand at some GTA RP as well.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is taking on a character and playing them in an on going story typically alongside other players.

What is meta-gaming?
Meta gaming is using knowledge I may have, that my character doesn't. For instance I was in the military so I have some combat and survival skills. My character, as they haven't lived through those experiences, would not have those skills at all.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
The act of forcing your will in a scene or story pretty much. An example would be a character always having some sort of answer to every challenge no matter how absurd the logic. Another could be a player forcing their actions to occur regardless of the reality of the scene.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Retcon is taking an existing story and facts, then changing them to fit a new narrative.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is what my character is doing/saying. Out of character is what I as a player am doing or saying.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have played countless hours of tabletop role playing games, as both player and story teller. I have been head staff of multiple GMOD Star Wars based RP servers, having ran multiple long running story arcs and having multiple on running characters. For about a year and a half I was in a Super Hero Improv team, all shows there were canon.

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Jason Hale

Appearance:
Jason has light brown hair with a lazily messy part down the middle, when not obstructed by some sort of ball cap or hat. His eyes are a deep brown, almost black. He is fairly tall, just a little over six feet. He has a bit of a lighter build of someone who hasn't really worked much in their life. Jason is a bit on the paler side of things, having spent most of his time indoors. Jason tends to wear whatever is comfortable, although his wardrobe tends to follow a pattern of being Pokemon inspired.

Link to MC skin: https://www.minecraftskins.com/uploads/ ... 3.png?v538

Personality:
Before his parents cut him off Jason was very outgoing and some would say a life of the party. But that was mostly because the people who surrounded him there, just leeched off of what he could give them. When his parents cut him off, the people he thought were friends seemed to just vanish. This shook Jason deep, changing this one outspoken and lively person into a introverted unsure of themselves individual. Jason seems to only really open up or be his old self when interacting with Pokemon, especially Star who he has had for many years.

Biography:
Having a father who is one of the head researchers for Silph Co, and a mother who is a ranking executive for the same company meant Jason did not want for much in his life. As a small child, Jason had dreams of travelling the world with his Pokemon friends as every kid does. But with a life of excess and wealth Jason had, those dreams fell to the way side as he grew. While his friends went off on their adventures. Alex stayed in school, to "further his education". In reality Jason was blowing through his family's money. Living a life of no worries and parties. Spending what it took to keep him and his "friends" happy.

Jason's parents finally had enough, and decided it was time for him to have a come to Arceus moment. So they cut him off of his trust. They then emptied the apartment he had been living at in the city, leaving only three things. A letter explaining themselves, travel papers for Toro, and a single customized Premier ball.

Flaws:
While Jason is plenty smart, he doesn't have much in the way of street smarts. He is fairly naive and quick to trust just about anyone.

Ambitions:
He wants to find that child in himself again that strived for adventure.

Starter Pokemon: Eevee, female if possible.

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

----------

Jason stares momentarily at the child. His mind parsing through her request. A thought enters his head, 'I should find an adult to take care of this." A moment of dread hits him as he looks around the empty street his mind putting the pieces together, 'I am the adult....' Turning back to the child he smiles speaking softly, "It's alright...please don't cry," His eyes pan the streets once more, pleading for a Mother or Father of this tear factory to show up. Seeing nothing he closes his eyes gathering himself. Jason looks down to Star, his Eevee companion, "Well girl, fancy yourself a climber? I sure as heck ain't gonna be able to get up there."

----------

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Snoopers! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner, a Rattata, in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

----------

Visible shock is on Jason's face as he looks at the boy and his rat Pokemon standing in front of him. The boy noticing his pause smirks, "What's wrong ain't you going to send out your Pokemon. Snoopers and I don't have all day." Shaking his head Jason stammers, "R-right, uh Star I choose you?" Star yips in excitement as she bounds forward in front of the Rattata. "Alright Snoopers, use Hyper Fang." the young trainer shouts. The rat-like pokemon darts forward to attack its opponent. Jason's mind rushes as he tries to think of a counter, but it is too late. The Rattata was just too quick, and Jason to inexperienced. Before Jason knew it he was 100 Poke poorer, carrying Star in his arms to the nearest Pokecenter.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Whitelist Request

Aaaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”