xnBlue's Application

xnBlue
MC name: xnBlue

xnBlue's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: xnBlue
Discord Username: blue.#1133
Where did you hear about us: I have a couple friends playing it, Jay, void, choco and others.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 16 and have been playing pokemon games for a while now. I recently got into pixelmon and played it a decent amount. When I saw that my friends were playing this server I thought that it might be fun. So I went to the website and figured that it looked cool. I read it and it looked interesting. I think that it is cool that you have custom lore, it is like a game that I have been wanting to play since I was a kid has finally been made. A person's own pokemon adventure.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? It is acting in a virtual world as if you are someone who you are not.
What is meta-gaming? It is using knowledge that you have in real life as knowledge that your character knows. Even if in the RP he doesn’t know.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? A person or character having too much power. Forcing your character and other characters around you so that your character will win or be better
What is retroactive continuity (retcon) ? Taking a story that already exists and changing parts of it to fit a new story.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character means you are active in the RP, while OOC is you acting as your real self usually to talk about information.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I played rp games on roblox like kingdom life and stuff like that.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Alex Kearns
Appearance: My character is of the average size for a 18 year old. Alex is 6 ft and 170 lbs. He is not too tall or not too short. He is quite literally just average. He has middle parted medium length hair that goes down to the end of the ear, ultimately ending with a flow in the back. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He usually wears sports attire. Most of the time you will see him wearing a red shirt and black sweatpants, which is the perfect attire for hunting pokemon!

Personality: He is usually kind and fun loving. He loves going outside and hanging out with his friends and most of all hunting pokemon. He loves to battle and confer with other people to strengthen his pokemon. When he gets worked up in a battle he might get a little hasty. But the one thing that he hates more than all is losing. Which is why he practices so much. He never wants to lose. Putting all his effort into pokemon is the one thing that he knows how to do. He hates being alone. Working with other people is something that he loves to do. He loves joking around but when the time calls for it he can be serious.

Biography: He was born into a more or less average family. He Grew up far away from Toro. He was born in the Kanto region. Growing up he had an average pokemon filled life. Until one day he made a mistake. His starter Pokemon, Riolu, was eager to battle. So he went out to find a tournament. When he arrived it wasn’t nearly what he thought. After he had entered he learned that the loser would lose their pokemon to the opponent. That day he made it to the semi finals. During the semi-final battle he ultimately ended up losing the battle. He then lost his pokemon and all hopes of being a good trainer. He got home and went to sleep. When he woke up he had a realization, 'WHAT AM I DOING!' he rushed downstairs and out the door. He ran all the way back to the tournament ground and found an array of pixelballs in a box. No one was around so he started going through them. He got to the last pixelball. "Please be the one!" He threw it at the ground. Out popped Riolu! He then looked behind him and saw something. It was the guy he lost the battle to. He started to spring after him. Alex recalled Riolu and ran. He ended up in a nearby city and settled for the night.The next morning he was looking at a magazine he had gotten and saw that there was a new region that was full of pokemon, people, and exciting things to do. This brought back memories of the old times and he was excited. This is when he caught a flight to the Tora Region. This is where him and Riolu will finally start there amazing pokemon adventure!

Flaws: His key flaw is his eagerness to battle. Many people find that to be a good thing. But he wants to fight too often. Even when his pokemon is low or tired if someone offers him a battle he will never say no. This is how he lost his first pokemon, and how he plans on going throughout the future. He tries to control his habits but it doesn’t always work. He is not the best at working with other people. He loves to do it but he likes all the spotlight. He likes to be in control of the situation.

Ambitions: He has one main ambition/goal. To be the best there ever was and is. He wants to become the best pokemon trainer. Even though he is young he believes that he wants to be the best. He doesn’t care what other people think, he wants to battle up with Riolu and become the best trainer. Wanting to grow and get better is all he wants. He will do anything to reach this goal.

Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] : Riolu!!!!!!!!

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/210 ... ad---me--/

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Response: ' He looks at the girl in the eyes while handing her a handkerchief, “It’s ok ma’am, don’t worry I got this!” He walks over to the tree and looks up at the Meowth. “Hey buddy, why don’t you come down, you are causing this kind lady trouble.” The Meowth looks down at the owner, then at Alex, and then back at his owner. Alex proceeds to reach for his belt, he grabs his pixelball and tosses it in the air calmly. Riolu pops out of the pixelball and walks over to the tree. The woman acts surprised, “That is a nice pokemon you have there young man.” Alex responds, “Thanks, me and him have been together quite a while.” They both look up at the tree and see the pokemon conversing and all of the sudden Riolu jumps down at Alex. Alex, shocked, reaches out and catches Riolu. Then the Meowth looks down and jumps to the trainer. The woman catches the Meowth and turns to Alex, “Thank you young man! I never caught your name.” Walking away Alex says, “The name is Alex, Alex Kearns, you will hear about me soon enough.” '

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Response: ' Alex reaches down to his belt eagerly, “Finally a battle!” He throws the pixelball to meet the Rattata in the open space, “Go Riolu, Let’s show the people in Tora what we can do!” The battle rages on, Going back and forth healing and dealing devastating attacks between the two of them. The other trainer yells, “Wow! You are good.” Alex responds, “Of course I am, Or else why would I come here.” The battle continues and eventually as the sun sets Riolu lands a final devastating steel claw. This knocks the opponent Rattata unconscious. Alex recalls Riolu, “Wow, what a great battle!” The other guy exclames, “Except for the fact that I lost!” Alex replies smartly, “Well maybe someday you will reach my level, You just aren’t there yet.” The other trainer walked away. Alex asks himself, “Where was I going again?” '
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Re: xnBlue's Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”