Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
CornKingTG
MC name: CornKingTG

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: CornKingTG
Discord Username: CornKing#6537
Pronouns (optional): He/him
Where did you hear about us: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: chill Minecraft gamer that plays other games and trying to avoid doing college work and play some pokemon

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? acting in a different type of character.
What is meta-gaming? using knowledge IC that the in character person would not know
What is power-gaming / god-modding? using your own character to control another person without their consent without any free will
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): basically everything that happened that is "retconned" didn't happen
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? in character is what ur character is feeling and saying while out of character is what the irl person thinks and says
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? yes valence smp rp server

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Felix Kingsley
Appearance: Blue culry hair and have a very smilish face looking for some mischief. Wearing a suit with white arm clothes. Tall light skin, Asian ethnicity and around 5'8 tall. Brown eyes with curious eyes.
Personality: Curious, very naive,plays around a lot and a kiss asser to authority. Whenever Felix gets in trouble he really squirms like a pig to kiss up to whoever has authority. Felix gets in a lot of trouble due to his curious mind as he often wants to understand whats going on even if it may or maynot get him in trouble. Due to his playful personaitliy he often makes many pranks against other for his own selfish fun and can be called a menace in his crazy pranks. And when he found out about the very foundation of how pokemon trainers work, he is very curious on every single pokemon and wishes to learn more and play around with a lot of other pokemon.
Biography: As a young child felix grew up with strict parents in the kanto region, there he would often make many pranks to get his parents attention as they were often times so busy in their work they didn't have time for him. So when he went to a pokemon tournament in kanto he saw the pokemon trainers in which he was so curious on how it worked. There he was very curious on how there's so many other pokemon from other regions. In which when he finally reached an age he can leave home he moved to toro region. A region that holds other pokemon from other regions.
Flaws: Can be very dependent on others and would often be too much and loud to people who are shy.
Ambitions: To prank all his friends and learn more about other region pokemons. And to become a powerful pokemon trainer in the future as he has no knowledge in pokemon training to be the best.
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/GNpuekI

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Felix looks up to the try and thinks "oh dear I never really tried to climb a tree before and I'm not athleticly confident I can do it, but however I gotta do this I cant let this girl cry here. Felix then tries to climb then try, then as he climbs up the tree, he reaches out to try to get the meowth but right as the meowth crawls toward the hand, the meowth hisses and scratches felix. Who then jumps onto felix face and attacks him with the claws and felix falls off the tree and lands down on his back hurting. in which he hands the meowth back to the crying girl. After the girl thanks him, felix lays on the ground with his back acheing thinking "I shouldn't have left home."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Felix, Suprised by the cheerful women acts acts a bit timid, and shyly answers all her questions "I uh came from kanto.. >.> I came to see other pokemon and learn how to be a powerful pokemon trainer. " I plan to live in a village near the fire gym as my starter pokemon is chimchar.

Return to “Inactive Applications”