Whitelist APP

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Centipedal
MC name: Centi_Caduceus

Whitelist APP

Player Questions

Minecraft Username:Centi_Caduceus

Discord Username: Centipedal#6863

Pronouns (optional):He/Him

Where did you hear about us: I saw it on Planet Minecraft

Tell us a little about yourself: I am generally interested in animal biology and that’s why I enjoy pokemon.

-Roleplay Questions-

[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?: When a person/people play an act as a character.

What is meta-gaming?: When a person is roleplaying but they use outside knowledge (Outside the roleplay)

What is power-gaming / god-modding?: When a person that is roleplaying only treats it like a game.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): When something changes what happened in the past.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?: The real person is acting as their character (IC), and the real person acts normally (OOC)

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance):No

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Tallos Ellysium

Appearance: African American, Wears a white shirt with maroon vest and pants with a belt, Black hair with a ponytail that hangs downwards. He has brown eyes. (Also shows a bit of his chest.)

Personality: Work-Focused, Ambitious, Bland, he generally believes in bold simplicity

Biography: Tallos was born in the slums of Veilstone City, the conditions were awful, he had no parental figure to turn to, but eventually he was adopted by the Ellysium family, a family that had high status. After some years Tallos runs the family business that works to keep towns safe to make them live normal lives.(This business is morally gray to the public due to them discouraging people to adventure and to stay in town.) Tallos has decided to move to Toro to expand his ideals. (He actually never had a pokemon until his trip to Toro. His parents gave him his Chatot.)

Flaws: Due to him being non-charismatic people see his actions as to forceful

Ambitions: To make sure that people live normal and safe lives.

Starter Pokemon: Chatot (Male, Big Pecks, Quiet)
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Tallos would send out his Chatot to retrieve the Meowth, afterwards Tallos reprimands her, "What were you going to do if nobody came to help? You most likely would have stayed out here calling for help. That's just sheer irresponsibility. Make sure this doesn't happen again." he said harshly, the little girl says, "Thank you, mister!" "Your welcome."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
“My name is Tallos Ellysium, and I come from Sinnoh, and I am here to help this region.” Perplexed, the woman asks, “What do you mean?” “I have said enough, I'm a busy man.” As he walks off, the woman stands there once again, perplexed.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? “Look, I have stuff to do, I have no time for thi-.” He tries to walk off but the kid still insists. Eventually Tallos is convinced and battles him.
Momo
MC name: LittleMoonMochi
Discord: Mochi 🐇 #2425

Re: Whitelist APP

Howdy hey! So, while we don't see any issues with your app you have to be at least 16+ to submit a whitelist application. However its highly encouraged you save this and submit it again when you turn at least 16!

Active characters:

Memora Tanner (She/Her) Rtmp
Elias Ashwood (He/Him) cafe worker
Melior Chalice (She/Her) Idol

Erik Sprye (He/Him) Clown

Return to “Inactive Applications”