DontFearTheReapa/River Helper App

DontFearTheReapa
MC name: DontFearTheReapa

DontFearTheReapa/River Helper App

Preferred Name: River
MC Username: DontFearTheReapa
Time Zone: BST
Number of hours available: 20-30 (may vary)
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Almost half a year!

Why do you want to become a Helper?: Toro is one of the best communities I've ever joined to date, and I want my chance to help the staff that already work so hard - and hopefully join staff one day as well!
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Regrettably not, unless you count being a Trainer and helping some of the new players on the server!

What can you bring to this team?: I've already been doing my best (and will continue to do so) with working on the server as a Trainer, and want to be able to do more to help people where I can - both players and staff! Though I hope it would never become an issue, I did work in a customer-facing job for five years, so if we did have any... 'problem players', I have experience helping people while keeping a level head, and turning down people without being aggressive or mean. In terms of potentially being a Mini ET, I've also already run some smaller, more personal events for people on the server, and would be more than happy to help out with more!

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: My mental health, though I'll always do my best to communicate if I am having a rough time and need to step away.

Anything else we need to know: Love you guys, regardless of the outcome! Looking forward to being able to say happy one year in another 6 months <3!

Return to “Inactive Applications”