Server Application 2

CmgsAdventures
MC name: Cmg'sAdventures

Server Application 2

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:CmgsAdventures
Discord Username: Cmg's Adventures#4619 (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to)
Pronouns (optional):He/Him
Where did you hear about us: My friend TableThief invited me for us to be able to play Pixelmon together (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself:
Hello, my name is Cmg. I have always enjoyed playing Minecraft since 2012. I have a small Youtube Channel but haven’t uploaded to it in a while primarily due to college I haven’t overly been into Pokemon for some reasons but in the past couple of years, my friends have been getting me into it more. I have played Pixelmon once before on a server and really enjoyed it. I look forwards to being able to join and experience your server.
-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is playing as a character and adapting their personality into yours to create a story. Think of it as like a play except it is improvized between friends
What is meta-gaming? Metagaming is when the player acts out of character in order to get the best result in a given scenario. If the character is unaware of a trap, the player shouldn’t be aware of the trap for roleplaying purposes
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power Gaming is the act of forcing people to do scenarios where you basically control their character. An example would be “I knocked you onto the ground unconscious. You can’t react because I was too fast.” This creates a one-sided scenario.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retconning is changing or removing previous events in a story in favor of expanding upon a new and better outcome.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? It is similar to a play. Playing in character, the player needs to embody their character and acts how they would. If the character is mean or overly nice, the player needs to embody that even if it goes against the player’s thoughts and real feelings. Out of character would be me acting as how I do in real life. If I had information that my character didn’t, I would not be able to apply that information within the story.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I have not been in an RP server. I have roleplayed with friends before and have played lots of DnD over the years.
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Sage Juno (Starview)
Appearance: Sage wears a black shirt and a red sweatshirt with white stripes on his sleeves. He wears long grey pants and red shoes. He also wears a blue and white kitsune mask. The mask almost always stays on his face. He has dirty blond hair and white skin. Under his Kitsune mask, he has green eyes.
Personality: Sage is always looking to lend a helping hand to those in need. He can be rather shy and timid with his friends. When he or his friends are threatened, he will stand up and face his foe head-on. Almost anyone who faces Sage is unknowing of his battle strategies, he likes to keep the mystery and keep his opponents on edge. He hides his face to protect himself and his friends from harm. Once he is going, no foe will stop him. Sage will continue to protect the people and pokemon he cares about.
Biography: Sage was born in Mauville City in the Hoenn region. From a young age, he always loved observing Pokemon and all the different species. When he grew up, he went on a cave expedition and found a shiny Aron. When a corrupt Pokemon Organization invaded Mauville for its resources, he knew he needed to stand up. He dawned a blue and white kitsune mask to keep his identity a secret from the group. After some fights, He was able to drive the group out of the city. Sage wished to explore a new region, find new Pokemon, and help others in need.
Flaws: Starview will always stand up to others threatening him or his friends. This will lead him into unwinnable battles but he will still fight in order to show he will not back down and to prove his point.
Ambitions: Starview wishes to explore a new region and uncover and observe what all pokemon it has to offer. He hopes to encounter a legendary pokemon one day.
Starter Pokemon: Aron (Female if possible please) [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/q8th6Zm (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Sage is surprised but kneels down and looks at the girl. “Don’t worry, I will help you” he states in a calming voice. He pats her on the head and walks over to the tree, not trying to take attention in the town. After he arrives at the tree with the girl behind him, he takes out some berries. He starts looking up at the branches and eventually finds the Meowth scared up in the tree. The girl points and exclaims “There she is, right up there.” Sage holds up the berries, offering them to the Meowth. After a second of hesitation, the Meowth climbs down and lands in Sage’s arms. He returns the Meowth to the girl.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Sage reaches for his Pokeball and holds it out. “Do you know the name of Starview?” Sage exclaims at the trainer. “No, why should I?” the trainer responds back. “Well, you are about to!” In a moment Sage throws out his trusty Aron onto the battlefield. After some exchanged blows, both Pokemon look weak. “Saphire won't lose that easily. Now Saphire!” After hearing this Saphire uses Metal Claw and defeats the opposing Rattata. Sage retrieves his Aron and walks over to the opposing trainer who is now on his knees. He overs out his hand to the opposing trainer and mentions “You fought well, keep up that training and you can defeat people stronger than you.” After an understanding nod from the opposing trainer, they both walk off in opposite directions

Edits: I changed Sage's visor to be a Kitsune Mask to help fit more with the time period. I also added more to my definition of OOC and Power Gaming. It was challenging to define them in wording but I do understand them and how to avoid them.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Server Application 2

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”