Chalkee's Application :]

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Chalkee
MC name: SoftFuzzyMann

Chalkee's Application :]

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: SoftFuzzyMann
Discord Username:Chalk#2182 (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to ^^)
Where did you hear about us:Reddit actually while looking for pixelmon rp servers :] (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Ada (or chalk) and I l=have loved the pokemon fandom, and franchise for probably my whole life and I've always loved the roleplay or storybuilding aspect of the game, either by making my own original characters with pokemon, or even writing some stories back in my amino days ^^” I’m somewhat outgoing once I get a conversation going and I’m basically a roleplaying veteran, plus I’m a drama student so that makes things 10x more fun and easier for me. I also love drawing and writing!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Its a way to express your own sense of worldbuilding, ocs, or personal viewing of a character with other people following some sort of prompt or storyline.
What is meta-gaming? I believe it's your real world awareness of the game and or roleplay and using that out of character knowledge in character, I used to play dnd and that was mansplained to me so I hope that's the correct definition haha.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Making actions without asking the other people participating in the roleplay, basically taking your own action and forcing others to play along which can often be incredibly annoying. This can also mean killing another person's character without permission, or taking over their actions.

What is retroactive continuity (retcon) I believe this means changing information out from past roleplay encounters (dialogue or a name change or history change) but still resuming in character unaware of the change.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character means that the person is making actions or progressing the roleplay by acting in character or making actions how their character would. Out of character means that usually anything the person playing the character does is not in character and considered not in the storyline, usually I use this to ask questions to the other patrons or clarify things about my character.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I believe so yes, pretty old experience though on roblox haha

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Floris Madden
Prns: He they!
Appearance: They are a very flexible kinda guy and prefer a more androgynous masc style, too scared to cut his long hair though so he usually puts it in buns if hes looking for a more masc style. He typically prefers a more cosy style and hoodies are the way to go.
Personality: Anti social, Organised, Assertive

They tend to be very closed off or defensive around others, especially since they dont understand social cues or conversation cues.

When hes alone or closer with someone, he tends to be very detail oriented, chatty, and self conscious. though they are a pretty chill dude when it comes down to it. Also can have anger outbursts and copes with drinking and plant care. Gets very defensive and snappy when drunk.

Also quite the control freak when it comes to certain things hes good at. Also tends to be short tempered.

Biography: He has a slight fear of deep water since in his early years his family used to own a lake house, resulting in him playing fetch with their families rockruff and nearly drowning when getting stuck at the bottom of the lake from a seaweed tangle. He prefers to stay on dry land from now on. He is pretty academically talented, being the smart kid of the family but he got sick of his family's pressures and decided to move to another region when he had the chance to pursue gardening at his own pace.
Flaws: Terrible at public speaking, usually dishonest, often self centred and sometimes rude.
Ambitions:Discover many grass type pokemon and even maybe discover new grass type pokemon.
Starter Pixelmon: Bulbasaur! [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Floris around frantically before his eyes locked on a spot in the towering tree. There stood a meowth flailing around on a nearby branch, causing Floris to worry about how far down the fall would be from there. “Oh gosh, that seems pretty high, kid.” Floris admitted, scratching the back of his neck like he was nervous. “Hm.” Floris muttered, shuffling around in the messenger bag that was resting at his side. He pulled out a pokeball, pressing his finger on the button before throwing it up. “Come out Bulbasaur!” He shouted, a sparkling trail of bright blue emerged from the ball along with the silhouette of a bulbasaur. “Bulba!” The bulbasaur jumped in joy at the sight of his trainer. “Bulasaur, can you use your vines to get that Meowth out of that tree?” Floris asked politely, kneeling down to meet the pokemons gaze.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Floris fidgeted with the drawstrings of his hoodie, looking up to meet the girl's gaze. “Oh, yeah of course.” Floris replied politely, somewhat peering at the clipboard in curiosity. “I came from the Kanto region mostly to see some new pokemon and settle down away from my family.” Floris informed her, thinking back to before he left. “I don’t know where I plan to go yet though, I guess that will be the fun of it.”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

After walking through the forest all day, Floris was quite exhausted from all the battling and training him and Bulbasaur had done. His plan was to head home, relax and cook a well deserved meal for the two of them after such a hardworking day. That was until his eyes locked on another trainer. The rules of pokemon battling were simple, if you had a pokemon who was able to battle, you had to do it.It was the polite thing to do. Floris reached for their bag and pulled out Bulbasaurs pixel ball. “Come on out Bulbasaur, just one more battle buddy.” Floris threw the ball, out coming Bulbasaur with a readied and locked on expression.

Return to “Inactive Applications”