Team Arkus HQ

Arceus
MC name: Arceus12234

Team Arkus HQ

*A piece of Paper lies at Haunter Bay... looks like someone put it there recently*

http://i.imgur.com/NiD0w1U.jpg
( Link because its too big )
If anyone knows why Gdsygs has not been online in a long time tell me, he's like my bro ;_;
Ecrivaillon
MC name: Ecrivaillon

Re: Team Arkus HQ

Hey, Arceus. Ah... I don't think you're really getting the point of the "settlement". Like, not only is this not an actual settlement, but it has no function further than that of your group's own personal base. What economic function will this generate? I don't think you guys sell anything, and work the land in any fashion. How are you going to draw in a population? I haven't seen anyone as afraid of "Team Noir" as you seem to make them out to be. Did you think about the economic difficulties and the architectural difficulties that come from trying to build a citadel? Because that's what this is, in essence. A citadel. High walls? There are lots of other issues with this. But... I think that you should just really reconsider this idea. It would be fine for you to build a "base of operations" in a settlement. As long as it didn't detract from the environment and had a concrete service to offer the community. Does your group not think that the police force does enough work? Then we'll need to see proof that either the police force is so bad that we need you, or that you provide something we aren't getting. I think these ideas of yours are just not... They aren't so simple as you think they are.

Return to “Inactive Settlement Charters”