Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Metropolis0000
MC name: Metropolis0000

Whitelist Application

[/center]-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username
Metropolis0000

Discord Username
Metropolis#5590

Where did you hear about us
I've been looking for some good Pixelmon roleplays lately, and I found you guys on my search! Specifically through a reddit thread.

Tell us a little about yourself
My name is Mink, but I mostly go by Metro online. I love Pokemon, especially fairy and dark types. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Absol, Altaria, Dragonair and Sylveon! I have anxiety but even so I try my best to interact with others. This doesn't get in the way of role playing though! I usually use he/they pronouns.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is taking on the personality, appearance and other characteristics of a completely different person, usually an oc (Original character). A good example of a popular roleplaying game is Dungeons and dragons.

What is meta-gaming?
Metagaming is when you give your character access to information or knowledge learned out of roleplay that they wouldn't otherwise have or know. This can happen accidentally, usually through slip-ups or forgetfulness, or purposefully, usually to gain an rp advantage.

What is power-gaming/god-modding?
Power gaming and god modding are terms used to describe a character who has been made unnaturally strong, knowledgeable or otherwise powerful by their player. Making a character unkillable or immortal is an example of god modding. This experience shatters immersion and is incredibly annoying to deal with.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon)
Usually a revise or new piece of information to a plot that provides context or a new take on previous events. I've also seen this used as a term for something that has happened "off screen" in an rp.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is when you are speaking and acting as a different person (In this case, our trainer ocs). Out of character is speaking as ourselves outside of an rp. This term is used to describe additions, missed information or other things along those lines that are given to the other player(s) of the characters you're rping with.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
Lots of it! I am currently in over 30 discord rp servers, and have been previously a part of many more. I have experience in world building and lore, as I am a casual dungeon master for a group of friends. I have only been part of a few minecraft based rps before, and am very excited for the chance to join this one!

-General Character Questions-

Full name
Soren Amara

Appearance
Soren has slightly pale skin with bright, dyed pink hair. His hair color is naturally blonde, making it quite easy to dye, and it is longer in the front than in the back. They have dull, tired-looking grey eyes and roundish glasses. He normally wears a formal outfit, with a white ruffle shirt beneath a jet black victorian era style jacket. The bottom half of his outfit is equally as formal while still remaining simple; brownish-black dress pants along with black dress shoes and a black leather belt. Ren is quite tall, with a semi-slender and graceful build.

Personality
The main word that perfectly describes Soren is creative. He has an eye for beauty, and a constant urge to figure out how to use certain moves not for battle, but for shows. With an observant and intelligent gaze, he often finds himself trying to figure out how each Pokemon move works, and how to make it look as beautiful as possible.

Another good description of Soren is charismatic. Although Ren is usually quiet, when he does speak, his voice tends to stop others in their tracks. He knows exactly how to weave his words to gain the upper hand in any given situation.

Soren is also quite mysterious. Always maintaining a formal and quiet demeanor, they can often come off as intimidating. The way they dress, speak and even hold themself gives an air of confidence everywhere they walk.

However, all good things must have a downside.

Soren is incredibly anxious. He hides it well, but in most situations, he will be internally panicking if he reads the tone of a conversation wrong (which he often does). Ren is slow to trust and even slower to let down his formal act.

In addition to this, Soren almost never gives a straight answer. Often speaking in one word sentences unless necessary, Soren I'd incredibly vague. With the way he words things, he could be giving you directions to the nearest shop or a complex guide on how to crochet.

Biography
When Soren was born in the small Kalos town of Aquacorde, his mother did everything with him. They baked together, played together, and his mother is what gave him his love of Pokemon. She was a trainer, just as they are now. They were incredibly close, until a tragic accident killed her and wounded Wren. He ended up in the custody of his father, who wasn't exactly kind. They weren't accepted for who they were, and Soren was quite miserable. His father did not allow Soren to have Pokémon, and they were forced to abandon their Absol. Soren wanted to leave. But he wouldn't without his Absol. It did nothing but sit in its room, waiting for Absol to return to them. After a long, long time of waiting, Absol returned to their doorstep, and they managed to escape. Soren cut and dyed their hair and now goes under a different name.

Soren eventually made the trip back to their mother's old house, where they found a box containing an odd white stone and a bracelet. They took these with them on their journey, and soon, Soren and Absol set out into the world.

As soon as Soren escaped, he found a ferry to take him to the far off region of Toro. With his Absol by his side, they set off for their new life.

Flaws
As previously stated, Soren is anxious and slow to trust. They doubt themself and their abilities, and are incredibly uptight.

Ambitions
Soren wants to be a performer. This is his dream more than anything else. Dancing in beautiful rhythms with his Pokémon by his side. Competing against others to prove who is truly the best. Not through a test of strength, but a test of flare.

Starter Pixelmon
Absol - "Archangel"
Male
Super Luck
Jolly

Skin

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Soren blinked, surprised at the sudden pleas of the young girl. He glanced up to the tree, eyes scanning the branches for the creature.

And there it sat, terrified as it clung to the upper branch of the tree. The leaves swayed dangerously in the wind, threatening to tip or break.

"Please!" The girl cried again, causing Soren to sigh.

"Alright…"

They stepped closer to the tree, wrinkling their nose. His clothes were going to get horribly messy if he tried to climb that thing.

"Hm. Archangel," They spoke, pausing as they took a Pokeball from their pocket. The ball quickly grew in size at the press of the button, and in an instant, Soren released his absol.

"Sol?" The creature questioned, tilting its head.

"Could you help me rescue this Meowth?" Soren motioned up to the pitiful creature.

"Sol." The Absol nodded, claws digging into the ground as it prepared to jump.

"Be careful. That thing is a lot smaller than you are."

Absol leapt towards the tree, claws digging into the bark. Slowly, paw after paw, the large creature made it up to the branch. The Meowth cowered away from the Absol, but it didn't seem to care, picking it up between its teeth like a mother Pyroar would do to its cub.

With one swift jump, Absol landed back on the ground, Meowth still safely in its grip. Absol set the little cat Pokemon down, who immediately ran back to the little girl.

Her face was red, cheeks stained with dried tears. "Thank you, mister!"

He shrugged. "Don't thank me. Absol did all the work."

"Absol!" The creature barked, head held high with pride. Soren couldn't help but smile faintly at his partner Pokémon.

The little girl wiped her nose, running over to hug Archangel. The Absol snorted, moving its head away so as to not impale the child with its horn.

And soon after, with Meowth firmly held in the girl's grip, the pair walked off, waving goodbye to Soren and his Absol.

The pink haired man sighed. "You're going to need a bath…"

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Soren raised an eyebrow, his Absol stood close at his side.

"With all due respect, that's none of your business, ma'am."

The woman blinked. "I- But-"

"None of your business." He rolled his eyes, placing a hand on Absol's head. "I have places to be and things to do. Things that are a much more productive use of my time than sitting here and filling out a survey."

Soren turned, waving back with one hand.

"Good day, ma'am."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Soren smirked, the expression hidden by the faint shadows caused by the setting sun. One hand slid down to his Pokeball.

"Archangel. Time to shine."

He swiftly tossed the Pokeball into the air, his Absol emerging in a burst of light.

"Arc, Hone Claws," He commanded, the claws of his Absol gleaming with dark energy.

"Rattata! Tackle!" The young boy commanded, his Rattata charging for Absol.

Archangel merely stood there as the tiny creature slammed its body into him.

"Rock Smash," Soren ordered in a bored sounding voice.

Absol loomed over the Rattata, and in one swift motion…

SMACK

"Rattata, return!"

Return to “Inactive Applications”