MC name: PieKing221

My whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: PieKing221
Discord Username: Pieking#1906
Where did you hear about us:
I was googling pokemon RP and found this
Tell us a little about yourself:
I like watching anime and sometimes reading manga and drawing. I'm sorta lazy except when it comes to food id say I'm introverted but that does not stop me from talking just makes me disappear for weeks on end I wanna say I'm a gamer but I'm too poor ;-; (I have a ps2 I'm cool right?)

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is mini-acting in a way you are given or create a character for a world and live it it's like having a second life
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is when you use the knowledge you have of the world your character has no reason of knowing and using it in the story example you know who the villain is so you use that knowledge for your character and stop him even though your character has no knowledge of that
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
God-modding is when you make your character unbeatable now it's a different form when your character has shown to be good as in "hard to beat" but its another where you've been attacked a ton of times and you said dogged it every time no damage and then you one-shot your opponent (dragon ball RP related PTSD flashback o-o)
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
When taking pre-established history development or evens and changing them removing them or ignoring them
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is you roleplaying you are now you but your character OOC is you when you are not in the story and your talking as yourself (this can get blurred if your character is similar to you but is simple to fix by adding (( )) when you are speaking)
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I've played in a lot of RP games servers none like this what you have here is awesome

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name:
Vash Heracroth
Appearance:
He is 6.1, average in build but with long arms. He has dark green hair that almost looks like leaves, and his skin tone is dark chocolate. He has purple eyes and big round ears. His face most times seems to be tired (not the best sleeper) with dark bags. He is seen most times wearing brown baggy jeans, a grey-blue dress shirt and suspenders, orange glasses, and a grey newsboy hat. In colder weather he wears a slightly larger suit jacket and when its hot he wears blue shorts a white short sleeve dress shirt and a bug catcher hat
Personality:
Very mellow and like to take his time. He is a “go with the flow” type of person. The air around him gives off is vary calm he likes to talk things through in a calm and well-paced manner otherwise, it goes right through one ear and out the other. He loves bug types if a bug is in the area he may or may not already be drawing the bug in his book. He is commonly in a calm tired behavior when excited it's almost like the lights have been turned on for him and if well-rested very bubbly. When sad he likes to lay in bed and surround himself with sheets it may take some time alone before is back up and running. If he becomes angry (very rare) he tries to take himself away from the situation and sit alone quietly.
Biography:
Both parents are Ace bug catchers father was born in toro mother alola. Vash has lived in alola for most of his life surrounded by bugs he has grown a love for the typing. He would spend his childhood helping his parents raise many bug pokemon and soon his parent's love for them would rub off on him. His favorites being Karablast, Vikavolt, and Scizor. During the day he likes to study, and draw at night tries to sleep but mainly hunts for bug types. Now at age 17 he finally wants to leave the house and go on a journey and wants to journey through the toro region. His parents have sent him to relatives and on the way there learns of coordinating. Now landing in toro, his journey begins
Flaws:
Cause he's always tired he doesn't catch everything fast enough needing a but to understand. He tends to misplace items and if not fully focused may lose track of time (has got him late on multiple occasions for taking the island challenges.
Ambitions:
Vash seeks to become a famous coordinator or even try his hands at the pokemon league and all-around experience the world of pokemon as a whole
Starter Pixelmon:
Karablast (given to him by his father as his first partner but to keep him in check. Has been seen pecking Vash when things need to be done)
Skin:
this is my base skin
this one with hd
front and back

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in the third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Vash would lower himself to the girl's level and say "now now it's alright let's go help your cat and while we're getting there you tell me exactly what happened" as he follows the young girl towards the stuck meowth

As the girl would finish her plea she realized the man before her Vash and asleep standing! Suddenly a Pokeball on his side would release an irritated karablast that would immediately Peck her trainer sending Vash to the ground in a bewildered heap. he'd say "H-hush!? What? Wher- oh my bad I was asleep" *YAWNS* He would notice the girl "oh hello?"

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Vash would be startled by how chipper the lady was and would say "u-uh I'm from alola ma'am and as for why I'm here *he'd blush* to finally start my pokemon journey."

Vash would pass the lady assuming she was talking to someone else until he realizes it was him she was speaking to and say "Oh my bad ma'am I'm from alola and I'm visiting family and may start a pokemon journey here."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Vash would raise both hands and say "Woah WOah WOAh WOAH not in the mood to fight?!" he cry out in terror.

Vash would pull out his Pixelball and in response say " the stage is your karabalst lets break a leg" as his starter Karablast would appear doing a tsundere pose as she looks at her opponent
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: My whitelist application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”