Whitelist mhm yup

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
PotatoesAreLife
MC name: PotatoesAreLife

Whitelist mhm yup

Minecraft Username: PotatoesAreLife
Discord Username: Ducks#5858
Where did you hear about us: I got bored so I wanted to join a modded server
Tell us a little about yourself: There's not much about me other than I played Pokémon ever since the start so I sorta became addicted to it

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is when you pretend to be someone its hard to explain but it is when you pretend to be someone else or something else
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is when you use ideas that you know from the real world into roleplay. For example lets say you try and do something in your roleplay but you figure out that the thing you wanna do will mess up the timeline so you try and do what's the normal instead. When you do the norm that is considered Meta-Gaming
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Its when a character says something that controls the other players action for simply that is unfair and not even fun if you do that.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): It means when some key plays work together to make a different ending. Like my character has a criminal record that's going to affect my future a lot.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character you have to pretend to be someone but when you are out of character or ooc it means you aren't in the roleplay it means you are your self and your actions wont affect roleplay.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes I have been in several roleplays

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Arata Satō
Appearance: He is a young white male, always wearing baggy clothing. He has a single scar on his arm but always wears bandages around it. He has black/brownish hair that almost covers his eyes. He has brown/hassle eyes that look blue in the night sky. He is really tall reaching 6ft, but they always slouch down. He is also skinny.
Personality: He is quite and persistent. When he first meets you he is cautious and mean, but when you start to get a better look at him he is nice but doesn't show it. He always waits for a person to talk and then he carries the conversation smoothly. He isn't trust worthy because as soon as he gets the chance of being stronger he is going to take it and leave you behind. He doesn't believe in friendships. (But maybe that can change if someone talks to him enough)
Biography: Arata was born in Kanto. He has been in prison for robbery. He wasn't raised by his parents in fact his parents died when he was 8 due to a fire caused by an unknown Pokémon trainer. He was in an orphanage due to this while at the orphanage he saw a pokeball. He took the pokeball not opening it since hes never used a Pokémon before. He has never done a battle so now he travels the world looking for the Pokémon trainer. Sneaking on to ships and planes just to find him across the world.

Flaws: He isn't very self aware of his areas. He normally had someone watch his back for him. Yet he is scared of Pokémon not knowing he has one. He cant see what's good or bad because no one raised him. He is also easy to convince so you can easily manipulate him.
Ambitions: He wants to travel the whole world just to find his parents killer.
Starter Pixelmon: frokie
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
Imagehttps://namemc.com/skin/29775f2719b20588[img][/img]
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
As my character looked at the little girl. He turned his head but the cry's of the little girls made him turn around. He asked "I can help you, just point me in the right direction." As he felt a strange warmth in his heart while helping the little girl.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
I would walk right pass her not wanting to do anything with her. As I would walk away I would say "Sorry not interested..."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?" Well it really depends if he doesn't know what a Pixelball is he would just run away. Then when he learns how to battle and everything he would walk closer. Grab his Pixelball throw it next to the persons Rattata and tell them, "Im not going down without a fight so..." as my character starts yelling "Frokie show them what you got!"

Return to “Inactive Applications”