VanillaLice Application

VanillaLice
MC name: VanillaLice

VanillaLice Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: VanillaLice

Discord Username: VanillaLice

Where did you hear about us: It was from my friend, Lilac.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I’m a college student, and I enjoy reading, playing D&D, and playing video games in my free time. I also enjoy writing, and I plan to eventually publish a novel. I also like to watch shows with my friends.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying?
Taking on the role of a character to have fun with friends.

What is meta-gaming?
Using outside knowledge your character wouldn’t have to achieve your goals, rather than thinking around the problem.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Making your character overpowered with no effort whatsoever.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Editing your character’s backstory and/or their actions after the fact.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is when your take on the role of your character, and are acting out as them. Out of character is when you are talking as yourself.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
No, this will be the first.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Zach Anderson

Appearance:
Zach has blue eyes, curly brown hair down to his shoulders, and pale skin. He has a slim build, and doesn’t have any facial hair. He wears brown windbreaker pants with a pair of white running shoes. He wears an long sleeve orange undershirt with a dark grey over shirt.

Personality:
Zack tries to be helpful and kind, but he can easily get competitive, and has trouble remembering names the first few times he hears them. Despite this, he can get easily attached, especially towards Pokemon. He is also very dedicated to whatever he is doing, though as a result he can often get stuck on certain methods of accomplishing his goals, even if they aren’t the best. He can be spiteful in the moment, but doesn’t hold grudges for very long.

Biography:
Zach comes from a breeder family in Goldenrod City, Johto, and has been tutored extensively in the field. However, after briefly becoming involved with the family business, he found that he couldn’t handle raising Pokemon only to give them away. Thus, after spending a few months to get his family’s blessing, he decided to move to the Toro Region, and pursue the life of a Pokemon trainer.

Flaws:
Zach can be spiteful at times, and he has trouble remembering names the first few times he hears them. He can also be extremely stubborn, and can easily get wrapped up in what he is doing if he thinks it has a chance of working, even if his method isn’t the fastest or most efficient way of doing it. On the other hand, if he thinks he can’t do something, or finds extreme discomfort in doing it, he will quit as soon as he feels able to.

Ambitions:
First and foremost, he wants to create close bonds with his future Pokemon, and whatever group of friends he finds on his journey in Toro. As a broader goal, though, he wants to be as strong of a trainer as he can achieve, and is planning on working his way up the ranks of trainers. While he does this, he wants to be helpful to the people around him, offering aid when he can.
Starter Pixelmon:
Dreepy (Timid Nature, Infiltrator Ability, Giant Size)

Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Zack looks around for a second, briefly caught off guard, but quickly focuses on the girl. “Of course, I’ll do what I can,” he says as he squats down, putting on a calm face and patting her shoulder. Standing back at full height, he jogs over towards the tree the girl pointed towards and catches sight of the Meowth. Then, he moves his gaze downwards, tracing a path he can climb up easily. Finally, path in mind, he begins to climb.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Zack gives a polite smile back to the lady and nods. “Of course. I come from Johto. Goldenrod City, to be exact. I’m planning on traveling the Gym route, so I don’t know where I’ll settle down yet,” he says, wearing a worry free expression, “Was that all you needed?”
VanillaLice
MC name: VanillaLice

Re: VanillaLice Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: VanillaLice

Discord Username: VanillaLice

Where did you hear about us: It was from my friend, Lilac.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I’m a college student, and I enjoy reading, playing D&D, and playing video games in my free time. I also enjoy writing, and I plan to eventually publish a novel. I also like to watch shows with my friends.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying?
Taking on the role of a character to have fun with friends.

What is meta-gaming?
Using outside knowledge your character wouldn’t have to achieve your goals, rather than thinking around the problem.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Making your character overpowered with no effort whatsoever.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Editing your character’s backstory and/or their actions after the fact.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is when your take on the role of your character, and are acting out as them. Out of character is when you are talking as yourself.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
No, this will be the first.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Zach Anderson

Appearance:
Zach has blue eyes, curly brown hair down to his shoulders, and pale skin. He has a slim build, and doesn’t have any facial hair. He wears brown windbreaker pants with a pair of white running shoes. He wears an long sleeve orange undershirt with a dark grey over shirt. He stands at a short 5’5”, and appears even shorter because of his slouched posture.

Personality:
Zack tries to be helpful and kind, but he can easily get competitive, and has trouble remembering names the first few times he hears them. Despite this, he can get easily attached, especially towards Pokemon. He is also very dedicated to whatever he is doing, though as a result he can often get stuck on certain methods of accomplishing his goals, even if they aren’t the best. He can be spiteful in the moment, but doesn’t hold grudges for very long. He can come off as calm yet easily excitable, and full of energy.

Biography:
Zach comes from a breeder family in Goldenrod City, Johto, and has been tutored extensively in the field. However, after briefly becoming involved with the family business, he found that he couldn’t handle raising Pokemon only to give them away. Thus, after spending a few months to get his family’s blessing, they finally accepted his request to become a trainer, and gave him his starter Pokemon, a Dreepy he had been raising named Wraith. After everything was set, he decided to move to the Toro Region, and pursue the life of a Pokemon trainer there.

Flaws:
Zach can be spiteful at times, and has trouble remembering names the first few times he hears them. He can also be extremely stubborn. Specifically, he can easily get wrapped up in what he is doing if he thinks it has a chance of working. He will do this even if his method isn’t the fastest or most efficient way of doing it. On the other hand, if he thinks he can’t do something, or finds extreme discomfort in doing it, he will quit as soon as he feels able to.

Ambitions:
First and foremost, he wants to create close bonds with his future Pokemon, and whatever group of friends he finds on his journey in Toro. As a broader goal, though, he wants to be as strong of a trainer as he can achieve, and is planning on working his way up the ranks of trainers. While he does this, he wants to be helpful to the people around him, offering aid when he can.
Starter Pixelmon:
Dreepy (Timid Nature, Infiltrator Ability, Giant Size)

Skin:
https://imgur.com/a/YRtpH4z

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Zack looks around for a second, briefly caught off guard, but quickly focuses on the girl. “Of course, I’ll do what I can,” he says as he squats down, putting on a calm face and patting her shoulder. Standing back at full height, he jogs over towards the tree the girl pointed towards and catches sight of the Meowth. Then, he moves his gaze downwards, tracing a path he can climb up easily. Finally, path in mind, he begins to climb.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Zack gives a polite smile back to the lady and nods. “Of course. I’m from Johto. Goldenrod City, to be exact. I’m planning on traveling the Gym route, so I don’t know where I’ll settle down yet. I’m planning on deciding that after I’ve seen the region first-hand,” he says, wearing a worry-free expression. “Was that all you needed?”
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: VanillaLice Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”