Bedtime ET App

ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Bedtime ET App

Preferred Name: Bedtime
MC Username: Ikaro72
Time Zone: PST
Number of hours available: 7-10 hours, depending on the day
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Pretty sure I’m broaching on 2 years

Why do you want to join Event Team?: Vern suggested I try it out as I recently turned 18, and Event Team sounds like a good way to burn the time I have online while also helping others

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: App team! I used to do fun events on another server; but nothing roleplay related; I also ran an event relating to Paraspace a fair bit ago, It was a bit hectic back then but it was my first time running anything and I was completely alone in running it so yeah.

What can you bring to this team?: [Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful to the team! It can be story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, default minecraft commands/functions, poster creating, event acting/building/planning, etc.] I’m good at doing personalized events, I believe, as well as going with other’s events, I like to think of myself as somewhat creative; as I do enjoy writing some lore stuff regarding certain event’s happenstances and mechanical stuff.

Examples: [If your skills involve something that can have examples such as skins, posters, or builds.] I’d like to say that I’m good at writing and can focus on it a lot. Basing this off of multiple Lore Write-ups I’ve done relating to certain things and all-

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?:
I can sometimes get overwhelmed if I’m doing something alone, as well as missing some emotes as I’m typing up my own in normal rp; This could definitely be an issue if I’m directing an event instead of just helping with it.

Have you ran or helped with any Toro events before?: [Adding what event(s), or type(s) of event(s), will help us get a better idea of the work you have done.] Yep! As mentioned previously I ran a Paraspace event a few months ago, It was a bit hectic as there were a fair few amount of players and I was all alone and it was my first event ever run.

Have you helped with any other parts of the event process?: [Building, planning, acting, etc.] Nope!~
Are you capable of running or helping in events with a higher number of players?: [#+ estimated players] The event I’ve run had about 5 players, I feel that now I can run an event of that size; so long as I pace myself and don’t try to emote until everyone has had a turn.

Are you capable of running combat-oriented events?: I believe so! I know that it’s mostly based off of calculations and all; But I understand that sometimes you have to make some pokemon overtly strong for the sake of rp as well as not OHKO’ing every pokemon even if it should.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:
The southern Island of Toro has been suffering a massive earthquake! The island won’t last much longer without drifting apart if you don’t put a stop to whatever’s causing these unnatural earthquakes, and fast!

So yeah! The southern island’s been a bit abandoned lately, so giving people some opportunity to go there is a neat idea! Gives people the opportunity to go somewhere where they wouldn’t have gone before and interact in that area!

(1) Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.
Footprints! Lots of Mamoswine footprints would be found, leading the gang to either a horde of Mamoswine or the ice caves
Melted Ice on the walls! In the cave, a big chunk of melted ice can be found from where the Mamoswine would have originated
Chunks of Ice around the caves! To show how destructive the leaving of the cave was

(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them to.
Fred Fraust; An researcher in geology, Interested in the sudden seismic activity on the island. They are quite proud and sports a gorgeous mustache he usually strokes, they hold themselves highly and are eager to share their research with anyone who dares ask about it. They are the ones to share that the earthquakes on the island aren’t naturally formed, instead, they believe that something is intentionally causing it, and he’s eager to find out what!..... If he had a pokemon, that’s why he asked the others for help!

(3) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event.

[1] The tent on the island is slightly shaking, the group can feel slight tremors on the ground even now; outside the tent a man with a beige old-ish explorer’s getup and a striking white mustache are grinning at the arriving group.

[2] The cordoned-off area contains a pair of footprints, seemingly fresh as they continue even off of the cordoned area; the footprint’s trail has both footprints continuing on somewhere and the trail from where the footprints originally came from, there are too many footprints to tell which pokemon they are from….

[3] The cave’s entrance seems to be worn down… as if some large objects had tried to force themselves through with reckless abandon, the snow on the floor is somewhat moist, though it’s hard to notice since it’s, you know, snow.

[4] In the cave’s main chamber, a cracked opening can be spotted; clumps of snow and ice around it, the tremors seem to be less intense in this area…

[5] Inside the secret chamber lies a Wall of ice that’s heavily melted and cracked, as if something huge had come out of it due to its melting, It’s not long before the chamber begins to shake and tremble, until a MASSIVE mamoswine erupts from the depths of the ice, roaring and looking around as it shakes off the ice!!

[6] The mamoswine spots the group, committing to a mad dash towards them as it towers above the group; the swine has awoken.

[7] The Mamoswine, knowing it’s defeated, decides to run, barreling towards the entrance at their full strength; anyone who would be in the way would have to move quickly or stop it lest they be crushed underhoof.

[8] The swine sets off at top speed, clearly fast but still followable… where could it be going, could it be related to the sudden intensification of the earthquakes?! The ground and surrounding walls start to rumble in accordance, shaking to a very scary degree.

[9] As the group follows the Mamoswine’s trail over the hill, they spot an absolutely massive grouping of Mamoswine, easily over a dozen individuals, and they were all flailing angrily about, clearly enraged, or confused, by something; as they all were looking around as if looking for something they couldn’t find…

[10] After the mamoswine have calmed down, they look around; the gang’s gaze finalizing on the group of adventurers, having ceased their stomping tantrums they are much calmer now, It’d be safe to leave them on the island so long as they don’t act up again… right?

Anything else we need to know:
As of Generation VIII, there are 51 Ice-type Pokémon or 5.62% of all Pokémon (counting those that are Ice-type in at least one of their forms, including regional forms), making it the rarest type.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Bedtime ET App

approved :)

Return to “Accepted Applications”