CheeseOnThese application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Jack
MC name: CheeseOnThese

CheeseOnThese application

When I think of roleplay, I think of acting as if it were a movie or real life. Which I have always wanted to do with pixelmon which is why I would love to join this server roleplay to me is basically you can be someone you’re not but someone you want to be or do something you have always wanted to do.
Name: Jack Kenneth Newson.
Appearance: Jack Kenneth Newson is a young 15-year-old boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes and is short for his age. He is a very shy person who would mostly keep out of people’s ways unless he is with a friend which in that case, he is more talkative. He had always dreamed about being a Pokémon trainer ever since he could remember, he would not care about what he looked like but what he would feel comfortable in such as track pants “or sweatpants depending on where you live” and a jacket.
I am mostly basing this off me with the appearance, but the difference is his personality he is a shy person most of the time person where I am more confident. I also made me and him have the same middle name and last dame but a different first name I also don’t care about what I look like, and I just described what I normally wear.
When he was younger, he would stay inside all day playing video games about Pokémon which only grew his love for Pokémon. He grew up in the Unova region where his favorite Pokémon was Krookodile eventually he became so obsessed with Pokémon he wanted to travel to the toro region with his partner Zorua.
Flaw 1: like I said before he is shy with strangers and will mostly stay quiet unless with a fiend.
Flaw 2: he has a lot of self-doubt and thinks he will not do very well when it comes to Pokémon battles.
Ambitions: he wants to be one of the best Pokémon trainers of all time whilst also hoping he will become braver and have less self-doubt.
Jack
MC name: CheeseOnThese

Re: CheeseOnThese application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to)
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: I was actually looking for pixelmon roleplay servers because I always wanted to do something like that and I stumbled onto this and it looked really good.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? To me roleplaying is kind of acting as if its real life and trying to do something that a real person would do instead of just putting myself in danger.
What is meta-gaming? Doing things that you know to do or you should do without your character know that they should.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Playing a game to only get to the end and not to enjoy the small things that make the game what it is.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I do not this will be my first time in a public roleplay server if I do join.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Cheese, Kenneth, Newson
Appearance: dark brown hair, pale blue eyes, bright red hoodie, grey pants. Red shoes
Personality: shy, quite unless with friends, would normally stay out of peoples way
Biography: he came from the Unova region was raised with a poor family and never had a good social life so he stayed inside playing video games all day. He always had a love for pokemon ever since he could remember.
Flaws: he is to shy for his own good and was never brave enough to do anything he ever wanted like making new friends which ended up with him having very little friends. once he was 19 he dropped out of collage to become what he always dreamed of being… a pokemon trainer.
Ambitions: wanting to become one of the best pokemon trainers whilst also wanting to be brave enough to do anything he ever wanted
Starter Pixelmon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] his partner pokemon is zorua
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? He responds quietly in a faint voice that he is from the Unova region and he came here to explore and see new pokemon you cant find in Unova whilst also becoming a master pokemon trainer

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? He sends out his chosen pokemon zorua to fight back whilst saying in a quite and scared voice “go zorua”
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: CheeseOnThese application

Hello, and welcome! I wanted to say we appreciate you being honest with us, and thank you for your interest in the server. I wanted to let you know we have a 16+ Age Requirement for the server. While we don't do anything weird, we do have the requirement due to darker themes, and the general age of our server being older.

With that said though, you're more than welcome to reapply later down the line. We've been around since 2013, and we have no plans on stopping so-! We'll be here~ Thank you and sorry again! I hope you find a place you're looking for until then.

Return to “Inactive Applications”