Application

PixiePerfect
MC name: Lavrindjurr

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Lavrindjurr
Discord Username: ✨PixiePerfect✨#4978
Where did you hear about us: From my friend Sestetz!
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm Pixie, I really like Pokemon, Undertale, Roleplaying, and Writing.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Pretending you're in the position of a fictional (or sometimes nonfictional) character.
What is meta-gaming? Using real-world knowledge to take advantage of others and gain an upper hand.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Writing that your character is unbeatable.
What is retroactive continuity? The timeline takes place in the past. In this case, it's referring to the 50s style of everything, including technology.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In Character, you write as if you were in the position of your character, indulging in roleplay. Out of Character is known for real-life discussion, such as where the players want to take the roleplay.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Not on an official minecraft server, though when I was a kid I would join sandbox games who had open roleplays. I've been on roleplaying websites!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: (Not Given in any in-character examples, Out of Character Her name is Pixie Lavrindjurr)
Appearance: Standing at a flat 5 feet tall, Pixie is a woman with a thin build and pale complexion, although a decent amount of muscle to any given limb. Explicitly not seeming frail, but not overly built. She has unnaturally pastel blue eyes and cotton candy pink hair, her hair covering up her ears which prove to be slightly pointed, akin to an elf or fairy, but not completely. Pixie is often barefoot, wearing only a singular, rustic dress, often seeming ragged yet oddly smooth, long sleeves and a skirt that goes down to slightly passed the knees.
Personality: Somewhat playful and mischievous when comfortable, although purposefully elusive in terms of personal questions or outside sources. Tries to appear plain, acts like they simply "belong," an aura of confidence and knowingness to them, and when they seem clueless- They use it to their advantage. Resourceful.
Biography: Pixie is the offspring of a Human Male and a Female Fairy. With her father passing away due to old age, Pixie was brought into the world not unlike a fairy would be, but with a hint of humanity to it. Fairies tend to simply come into existence, being born out of flowers or other mystical means, while humans reproduce as mammals would. Pixie ended up spawning the way that a Fairy would, but had to grow up from adolescence rather than infanthood. She had a list of abilities, including flight, dream-reading, passive vegetation growth through simply being around, healing and illusion spells, and even the ability to change size.. Though a good number of these were stripped from her due to her meddling. She can no longer shrink down or grow in size, being stuck at 5 feet tall, and with her wings.. They're practically useless due to how big she is compared to a smaller Pixie. She has no access to her ritual books to cast spells, only having memory knowledge of conversion spells (bones to bone meal snrrk) and the ability to read dreams. In today's world, she was keen on going forward to a new world, a fresh start. That's why she's in Toro.
Flaws: Pixie is a Fairy, and thusly has all of the weaknesses that come with it. She's allergic to Iron, is incapable of lying, has an obsessive reaction to sugar, and often refuses to change her ways. No matter what, each Pokemon that she uses will be Grass, Fairy, or Water type, tying into her nature. She's also a bit of a kleptomaniac, obsessed with shiny objects, having a strong urge to pick up anything she finds..
Ambitions: To gain wealth, riches, and live a leisurely life. Unchallenged, unbothered, and happy, free to do what she pleases. While she does have the ability to "convince people" effectively and consistently once she knows their full name, if one were to learn her name and speak it to her, she would promptly leave that person alone.
Starter Pixelmon: Cottonee
Skin: Image Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Pixie looks on down to the girl, eyes wide. Nobody's ever come to her for help before. Meowth? Hmm.. Not a name she's herself. Wordlessly, she places a hand on the girl's head, shushing the girl. Soon enough, she's climbing up the tree, taking a hold of the meowth. Regardless of whether or not it's clawing, scratching, or behaving itself due to Pixie's supernatural nature, the climbs down and returns the Pokemon to the girl. She offers a little smile, and proceeds to what she was preoccupied.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Pixie looks her up and down, then offering a similar smile. Then, facing her fully, with no bit of hesitation in her voice.
"I come from the Galar region, in a deep part of the woods that's isolated from the most towns. I plan on finding a similar location here in the woods of Toro, hopefully away from the noise of construction."
From there, Pixie simply stands there, awaiting further questions.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Pixie's unfamiliar with the concept of Pokemon battles. Training, she's aware of, and sure, she's seen wild Pokemon fighting, but this? This is an entirely new concept.
"What are you doing?" She asks simply.
The boy looks expectantly. When Pixie doesn't immediately throw out her own Pokemon, a pokeball strapped to her hip, he seems upset, yet determined.
"Send out your Pixelmon! It's trainer rule that once trainers lock eyes, they must go into a Pixelmon battle!"
Pixie just looks dumbfounded. Though, not one to dishonor code and culture, she looks down to her Pokeball, taking a hold of it, her Cottonee within. She looked up.. And nodded, her expression plain yet understanding. Very well. Then, rather then throwing her ball, simply clicks the button with the ball pointed out and sends out her Cottonee. After this, she needs to make sure to avoid the eyes of trainers when she doesn't want to fight.
PixiePerfect
MC name: Lavrindjurr

Re: Application

Here's a different version where Pixie isn't a fairy.

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Lavrindjurr
Discord Username: ✨PixiePerfect✨#4978
Where did you hear about us: From my friend Sestetz!
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm Pixie, I really like Pokemon, Undertale, Roleplaying, and Writing.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Pretending you're in the position of a fictional (or sometimes nonfictional) character.
What is meta-gaming? Using real-world knowledge to take advantage of others and gain an upper hand.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Forcing actions onto a character, rather than taking a more open-ended approach that allows other players to consent to things that you are writing.
What is retroactive continuity? Writing something into a story and claiming that something was always there, when there is no prior evidence that it was in the story beforehand. Retconning!
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In Character, you write as if you were in the position of your character, indulging in roleplay. Out of Character is known for real-life discussion, such as where the players want to take the roleplay.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Not on an official minecraft server, though when I was a kid I would join sandbox games who had open roleplays. I've been on roleplaying websites!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: (Not Given in any in-character examples, Out of Character Her name is Pixie Lavrindjurr)
Appearance: Standing at a flat 5 feet tall, Pixie is a woman with a thin build and pale complexion, although a decent amount of muscle to any given limb. Explicitly not seeming frail, but not overly built. She has unnaturally pastel blue eyes and cotton candy pink hair, her hair covering up her ears. Pixie is often barefoot, wearing only a singular, rustic dress, often seeming ragged yet oddly smooth, long sleeves and a skirt that goes down to slightly passed the knees.
Personality: Somewhat playful and mischievous when comfortable, although purposefully elusive in terms of personal questions or outside sources. Tries to appear plain, acts like they simply "belong," an aura of confidence and knowingness to them, and when they seem clueless- They use it to their advantage. Resourceful.
Biography: Pixie is the offspring of an unnamed couple deep within the woods of the Galar region. With her father passing away due to old age, Pixie grew up with only a mother. With her family practicing Shayminism beliefs, Pixie is well-versed in spiritualism and herbalism, everything that comes with it. In today's world, she was keen on going forward to a new world, a fresh start. That's why she's in Toro.
Flaws: Pixie acts not unlike a fae, despite being explicitly human. She is incapable of lying, has an obsessive reaction to sugar, and often refuses to change her ways. No matter what, each Pokemon that she uses will be Grass, Fairy, or Water type, tying into her nature. She's also a bit of a kleptomaniac, obsessed with shiny objects, having a strong urge to pick up anything she finds.. Has a belief in power over one's name, believing that knowing one's full name gives individuals power over the other, even if Pixie has nothing to show for it. Thus, she never gives out her own name.
Ambitions: To gain wealth, riches, and live a leisurely life. Unchallenged, unbothered, and happy, free to do what she pleases.
Starter Pixelmon: Cottonee
Skin: ImageImage

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Pixie looks on down to the girl, eyes wide. Nobody's ever come to her for help before. Meowth? Hmm.. Not a name she's herself. Wordlessly, she places a hand on the girl's head, shushing the girl. Soon enough, she's climbing up the tree, taking a hold of the meowth. Regardless of whether or not it's clawing, scratching, or behaving itself due to Pixie's supernatural nature, the climbs down and returns the Pokemon to the girl. She offers a little smile, and proceeds to what she was preoccupied.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Pixie looks her up and down, then offering a similar smile. Then, facing her fully, with no bit of hesitation in her voice.
"I come from the Galar region, in a deep part of the woods that's isolated from the most towns. I plan on finding a similar location here in the woods of Toro, hopefully away from the noise of construction."
From there, Pixie simply stands there, awaiting further questions.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Pixie's unfamiliar with the concept of Pokemon battles. Training, she's aware of, and sure, she's seen wild Pokemon fighting, but this? This is an entirely new concept.
"What are you doing?" She asks simply.
The boy looks expectantly. When Pixie doesn't immediately throw out her own Pokemon, a pokeball strapped to her hip, he seems upset, yet determined.
"Send out your Pixelmon! It's trainer rule that once trainers lock eyes, they must go into a Pixelmon battle!"
Pixie just looks dumbfounded. Though, not one to dishonor code and culture, she looks down to her Pokeball, taking a hold of it, her Cottonee within. She looked up.. And nodded, her expression plain yet understanding. Very well. Then, rather then throwing her ball, simply clicks the button with the ball pointed out and sends out her Cottonee. After this, she needs to make sure to avoid the eyes of trainers when she doesn't want to fight.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”