JudgedKitty's Application

JudgedKitty
MC name: JudgedKitty

JudgedKitty's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:JudgedKitty
Discord Username: JudgedKitty#0085
Where did you hear about us: Planet Minecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: I am your friendly local neighborhood cat. Well person- But i really like watching anime and play video games

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying? Roleplay is filling out you fantasies in acting of a role of a character that may be or not be real
What is meta-gaming? Metagaming is using out of character information in roleplay where your character should know nothing about.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is doing godly or unfair action towards other characters. Like being invincible to attacks or actions and not letting the other character to react. For example, my character has this super overpower move and they use it. But someone else’s character wasn’t able to react to it.
What is retroactive continuity?
Retcon is when you take something that has happened in the story and completely ignore/change it. For example, a character gets injured and the next day, it’s completely healed.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is acting what you character and ooc is out of character is out of context where you talk and act like yourself.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes, i do have some experience

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Rivet Piek Ouvrard
Appearance: Rivet is an average build girl with bright long auburn hair tied in front with light brown sparkling eyes. Light golden skin toned by the sun's grace; freckles sprinkled across her face, normally wearing casual clothing with a flower crown on her head. Rivet is five feet and 3 inches tall. Her pants scratch to appear that she has been climbing random objects. Whenever she smiles, dimples appear on her face.

Personality: Rivet is a carefree and lazy person, taking her time with life. She will be happy chatting to anyone who passes by, even if they don't want to talk. Rivet listens to her friends even if the person is talking too much. They enjoy nature and are not really interested in battling other people. She adores showing her pixelmon off even if they are big or small.

Biography: Rivet Piek Ouvard was born and raised in Dendemille town, Kalos. Two loving parents and a little brother named Keaton. Her father's last name was Ouvard and became a family name after generations. Keaton and Rivet used to play together while helping out the people. The two were inseparable until they both had different likes and dislikes. Rivet found their passion in water while Keaton found his own passion in pixelmon watching. Rivet was in love with how the water sparkles, water type pixelmon, and how plants grew in the water. Her parents felt and saw her passion as well as her brother’s passion. When Rivet turned ten, her mother gave her own first fishing rod. Her parents send her off to get her first pixelmon. Rivet was in awe of how many choices there are. Reminded of her brother's burning passion, she chose Fennekin to be her first pixelmon. Rivet hopes to become closer to her brother. With Fennekin by her side, fishing by the river.

Flaws: Rivet is terrible with physical fitness, during her fishing all the time. She has the tendency to run out of breath if doing anything physical. She has the difficulty of explaining ideas as she tends to space out at random times.

Ambitions: She aims to get all the fish type pixelmon around the Toro region.

Starter Pixelmon: Fennekin
Skin: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Rivat bent her knees down to the young girl level, smiling gently “It’s okay, I will get your Meowth from the tree.” the little girl teared up, “Really?”. Rivat nodded her head and ruffled the girl’s hair, “Yes. Your Meowth will be saved soon”. Rivat walks over and examines the tree. She was thinking of any possible way to get the Meowth out of the tree. Rivat soon reached into her pocket and took out some pixel treats. She holds them up, “Pspsps Meowth! I got some treats for you. I promise to give them to you if you jump into my arms!” She yells up into the tree, slightly opening her arms.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Rivet’s cheerful smiles back, nodding her head to the lady. “I came from the Kalos region, and I came to get all the water type pixelmon in the Toro region.” Rivat says with excitement in her voice. The lady writes it down on a clipboard, giving a slight smile. The lady says “Thank you so much! I have to go now” before walking away. Rivet smiled before carrying off on whatever she was doing.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: JudgedKitty's Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”