★ 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT ★ - Art Collab

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

★ 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT ★ - Art Collab

Theme: Toro!
It's been great seeing this community grow since 2013! I want to celebrate it's 8 years of activity with an artistic collaboration! Not just drawings, not just writing, art can be anything that expresses ourselves and delights our senses! This is a chance to show the skills you've worked up over summer, or, try something new in the face of this new season.

You can do a poem, choreography, a playlist, music, moodboards , a real life photo you took, images of cookies you baked, a story you wrote, an animation you've done, even screenshots of a build in Minecraft, or Terraria! As long as it is your work, your effort, your expression of the theme, it is valid

This is not an art contest.

This is a collaboration as a community to celebrate and live a little! To have fun and share it, lending your skills to the theme. The theme of course is: Toro! You don't have to do anything specific, or too strict. Your piece can just encapsulate what the theme inspires, like your growth of a person over the years! Be it your character, somewhere on Toro, experiences, and whatever else!

This is again, not an art contest, but I will reward those who really get into the spirit of this thing, and aren't just doing it for a cheap shot at a grand prize- because there are none! All those that do participate will get a reward in thanks though! I just want to see the community come together and have a litttle fun ♥
To enter: -
      • ★ Post your piece to this topic. If it's an image/or otherwise big, spoiler it.
        Name each piece, so I can refer to specific ones.
      • There are no entry limits, the more, the better!
        But please don't spam / and please submit pieces that has had effort put into it.
      • ★ It must be your original work. Please credit sources when able.
        The exceptions are collages[playlists/moodboards], but please try when applicable.
      • Lets have clean, fair, fun!
        So no rule-lawyering or making anybody feel bad! ♥

Participation Rewards:

Pix Reward -
( Depends on how many people enter ♥ More entries, more Pix! )

1x Holiday Skin
( ex: Easter/Valentines/Kibo Festival )

My Love & Appreciation
( A big thank you for participating! )

Big Rewards:
There is no first, second place trophy prizes. But I do want to reward those who put their spirit, talents, love into this collaboration! Please don't be offended if I don't end up offering you a prize though, they are in limited stocks :'3 !!!

Art Prize!
( Could be from one of our artists, or an offsite artist! )

Steam Game
( i got a lotta keys )

Toro Donation!
( I will donate on your behalf, so you can get a tag/custom pokemon/etc! )
GyaraMoxie
MC name: GyaraMoxie

Re: ★ 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT ★ - Art Collab

not sure if this is what you meant by post in this topic or not but heres my photo
NaturalistLuna
MC name: Luna_Eclipse123

My art piece is an animatic! Music isnt mine though, the link to the original video the music's from is in the description!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg20TJFIQ_k (and yes this is my youtube channel lol) Beware of cartoony blood/injuries!
ThatAlex
MC name: That_Alex

Well, it's as close to done as I'm going to get it. Sadly I had to keep it short due to a lack of options with my current DAW, but it was still tons of fun to make, and i learned a lot doing it so it was absolutely worth it.

Anyway: Here's my take on a theme for Toro! Happy anniversary and thanks for all the great rp and memories <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpmqb6 ... l=ThatAlex
Nihilego is a parasite
Destructonaut
MC name: Destructonaut

originally wanted to do a video, but it was gonna be too long, so just drew these up
Tatergolem
MC name: Tatergolem
Discord: golemwaffle

My Toro art Collab! based on the toroan Relicanth and its shiny!

https://imgur.com/a/xb0EZeW
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

I give you all 8 Gym Badges in Fuse Bead form in a custom badge case!
Punkinator919
MC name: Punkinator919

Decided to submit a sweet Short Story about Lotte! If you ever wanted to know how the Sleepy Grubbin is opened-

Oh and the second one is a water color!
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

I ain't artsy but:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&%@@@@@@@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@&%&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&&%*.,(%&&&&&&&&&&&&&%/../&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&*,#&%%#&#/&&&&&&&%&&&&&&&/(&%&&&(.(&&&%%%%&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&%&&&&&,*&&&&(&%%%&#,,(%&&&&&&&&&%/,*%&&%%&,&&&%./%%%%%&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&.#&&&#&&&#.%%%%%%%,.&.%.&/,%.*/(&&%&&#,%&&&/&%%**&&&&&%&%@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&#,&&*&&&&,&&%%(*#%.#%.(%&%&&&&%#*,# (%*.(%%%%.&%%%(%&.&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&%&&&//&&*&&&,&&&&&..#.#%%%%%%&%%&%%%%%&%%%%%#,(/./%&&&.%%%*%&.%%%&%@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&.&&.%&%%&&&#&.%#%%%%%%%%%%%%&%%%%%%&%%%%%&&%%#&%.,%%%,&%%.%&.&%&&&&%@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&,&&,%&&#%%%&.#.&&&%%%%%%%%%%&%&%%%%%&&&&&&&&%&&%%&/.(.%%%.%%&(&/(&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@%&&&.&&&&&.&&&%%..&&&&&%%%%%&%%%%%%&&%&&&&&&&&&%%%&&&%%%& ,@#%%&#%%&%&.&%%%@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&.&&%&&,&&&./#%&%&&&&&&%%%&%&%&%%&&&&&&&&&%%&&%&&&&&&&&%%/(*%&&,%%#&&,%%&&&@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@&&&&&&.&&.&&.&&&(%,&&&&&&&&&&&%&&&&%%%&&&%&&&&&&&%%%&&%%%%%%%%%#, ,%%&*%%.%(#%%%%%%@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@&&&&&*&#&&/&&&&%,%&&&&&&%&&&&&&&%&,.,#&#.#&(..(&&&%%&%%&%%%%%%%*(*%%%%&%%%% %%%%%@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@&&&,&&#&&*&&&&&%&&&&&&&%&&&&%&%..%..........*%.#%%%%%%%%&&&&%&&%&&%%& %%*%/(%%%@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@&&&&&.&&(&&%%%&&&&&&%%&&%%%&%%%&,.%.............&.%%%%%%%%%%%%&&&&%%%%&,%%*%%,%%%%%@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@&&&&&&.&&&&%.......................%.............%.......................%%%%&,%%%&%%@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@&&&&.&&/&&#&&&&..................(/...........%,... ............. %%%% %% %#/&&&&@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@&&&(#&#&&.&&&&....................(........%/.. . .............(%%%%(%%%%.&&&&@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@&&&&& &&&&&#&&&&................................................ %%%%.&&#%%.&&&&&@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@&&&%&&*&#&&%&&&&&...............................................&&&%*&%(&% &%&&&&@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&%*&&&&&%&&&&............................................(%%%%.%%%&%.&%%&@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&,&&&&&.&&&&&.........................................%%&%%*%%%&% %%%%#@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&.&&#&&&(&&&%%/(##%%%%%%########%%%%%%#%########(//%%%%% &&&/%%.%%%&&%@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@&%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%(/######//%##/////%#(((#######################%%##%%%%%%%@@@@ #%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%,**,**#**%*,%,*@**&(,(&,,%##%,,%##,,&%%%#,,,&##**&,,#,,%(,*#,,,,/###%#%%%#%%#####( @%%%%%%%%%%%#%%,%%%%,*&%#**%*,&,,&,*&#*/%,,%%%%,,&##,,,,##*,&,/#(,(#%%%,,&*,#%,,%%###%,%%##%####%%%@ @@@%%%%%%%%%%%***%%%/*%%%*,%,*&*,&,,%%,*%,,%###,,%##,,&%#%,,,,,%*,%(,*#,,%,,&#,,*###(*,*%%%##%%%%%@@ @@@@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%*/%%,,&,,&(*#%**#,,,,*%###,,,,(,,,***,&#/,%*,/,,##,,%,,%*,%####%##%#%%%%%%%#@@@ @@@@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%#&&%%%&&%%%%%%%%%%%%%#%#%%%%%#%%%#%##########%%#%##%&%%##%%((%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%@@@ @@@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%#%%%@@@@@@%&&&&&&&&&&&&#*,.....,/%&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@%%#####%%#%%%%%%%%%%%%%@@@ @@@%%%%%%%%%@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&%%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%&%%%%%%%%@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&@@@@@&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ProfessorSakura
MC name: Strawberry_snek
Discord: .snek.

yahoo, happy birthday toro!

Return to “Community Discussion”