Jobob's app checker app!

Review and accept whitelist apps! Help people fix their mistakes to get accepted!
Jobob519
MC name: Jobob_519

Jobob's app checker app!

Preferred Name:
Jobob
MC Username:
Jobob_519
Time Zone:
EST
Number of hours available:
My work schedule fluctuates from time to time, but I always try to make myself available in the evenings
How long you have been playing on Toro League:
November 2019

Why do you want to join the Application Team?:
I find myself looking at the applications for new players often out of fun and curiosity. I know staff can be very busy and don't have a lot of time to check these apps and I want to be able to do my part to help bring new people into the server as soon as possible
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I used to check apps for RP servers back in my teens, so I'm somewhat familiar with it. My time on the server has also made me familiar with what to look out for in apps.
What can you bring to this team?:
I can bring a friendly face to greet new people and the ability to help bring as many new players into this group as quickly as possible
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?:
If I'm really out of it/ tired, I may miss something written in a large paragraph. I make an effort to double-check what I read.
How do we handle applicants under the age of 13?:
Politely tell them that we cannot accept applicants under the age of 13 due to subject matter in the game, but we will be happy to have them once they're old enough
Anything else we need to know:
I'll try to get a proper profile pic should I get accepted

Return to “Application Team”