MC name: Kneelegs

Kneeleg's Trainer app

Preferred Name: Kneelegs
MC Username: Kneelegs
Time Zone: Eastern
How long you have been playing on Toro League:
Over a year

What qualities do you possess that you think might aid in this position?:
I several qualities that would aid this position.
First, I believe myself to be very friendly and easy to approach.

Second, I have a strong understanding of the quality that's expected when it comes to RPing on the server, which will help guide new players in the right direction and hopefully stride them to meet or surpass expectations.

And finally, I enjoy pointing newer players in the right direction! I know it can be nerve-racking when you want to meet expectations, but don't know where the requirement line sits. Having a guiding hand to talk to can help put people at ease, and I want to be that guiding hand.

What is one weakness that may hinder you in this role?:
My availability fluctuates due to my schedules never being the same every week, so there may be times where I just don't have any time to help someone.

Do you consider yourself a patient person?:
Absolutely! I've been working at a Wendy's for over the year, and patience is a big chunk of the job (especially when most of your regulars are the elderly who can't hear very well, or think that we only have 1 type of burger and get confused when we have many.

Anything else we need to know?:
I worked with GM Gamer (GamerMcGeeGee#0421) to make a guide about emoting that the new player guide leaves out! (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lH- ... sp=sharing)

I also made this at almost 1am, so please forgive me if some parts of the app seem confusing.

I hope you consider me as a Trainer!
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Kneeleg's Trainer app

Accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”