Sky’s Lore App

Skylar4284
MC name: EpicEphe12

Sky’s Lore App

Preferred Name: Sky
MC Username: GotYourBed
Time Zone: EDT/EST
Number of hours available: Varies depending on work and school.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Technically 2 almost 3 years but I really didn't get into the rp until about a year ago.

Why do you want to join Lore Team?: I love creating lore and stories and I want to help the server in anyway I can.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Yes kind of. For my own personal project I've been creating an entire universe with its own lore and background.

What can you bring to this team?: I feel I could bring another creative mind to the table. I've always been quite imaginative, creating my own stories, etc. In general, I could just bring another team member to help answer players questions and create more lore to add to the already amazing lore we have.

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I do have some health issues that might hinder... my ability to think at times but they are well under control and most of the time I will be able to work on the team :D

How well do you know our current Lore? : Pretty well! I've poured over the lore section of the forum quite a few times. Though I still have some stuff to learn.

-- How would you answer these questions?:
-" Can a Xatu really see the future and past? ":
Not necessarily. While Xatu is seen as a mystical pokemon, a lot of its supposed future and past sight stems from rumors and speculations. These speculations come from its habit of meditating from sunrise to sunset leading people to theorize that it could see the future and the past.

-" What does Heal Pulse do on a trainer? ":
While heal pulse works for large cuts and burns using heal pulse on a trainer with a broken bone is very dangerous. The move will cause the bone to grow and if it is not set properly the move will cause more harm than good. Besides this using heal moves on a trainer is a generally risky thing to do as it can also put them at risk for things such as cancer.

-" I'm just curious, but can Type: Null use the axe on it's helmet to chop a tree? ":
Type: Null does not currently exist in Toro, however, if it did I would assume not. As it is part of its helmet/protection.

Anything else we need to know? : Not at this moment but if my app gets accepted I will be sure to let others know if something comes to mind :D
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Sky’s Lore App

Meowdy, thank you for taking the time to apply to Lore Team as well! At this time we cannot accept this due to reasons I've listed in your other app. In addition, we are looking for peoples who have more experience within the server, as a lot of this job also includes writing how we've done certain things, or ruled how things have gone. You get it!

I've enjoyed your app though, and I appreciate your interest! ^^ Thank you for applying!

Return to “Inactive Applications”