[ ICGM-A : Caroline's Gengar App! ]

VictoriaTheCutie
MC name: VictoriaTheCutie

[ ICGM-A : Caroline's Gengar App! ]

Identification Section

MC Username: VictoriaTheCutie
Character Name: Caroline Vertman
How long have you been RPing with us?

This is my 9th month! Woah, time flies...

Application Section

What action does your character want to take?

It's more of related to her backstory- her parents never left her for bad reasons, it's been specified they couldn't take care of her! (I'm a sucker for updating backstories later but it doesn't directly counter what I have already written as a basis, I was going to hit up people on it later since I can always just update the note) Either way, they had a Gengar hide it's pokéball somewhere in the region- and it's been following her since, seeing as she was it'd "Assigned Trainer".
It won't listen to her until she's older, otherwise it'd be too overpowered for her to have- she'll acquire Red Eyes' pokéball later on, alongside their actual name. And at that point, it'll listen to her. (Likely by the time she turns 16, depends a lot on how she develops.)

What actions to you want the GMs to take?

I guess just... let me do it/leave it to me? Not like you'll have to intervene much as of now- and it's my character's pokémon, it's just a gift pokémon that she can't command too well because she's a child.

How has your character (and to a lesser extent, you) prepared for this?

Caroline has been used to Red Eyes' red glowing eyes... (Yes, that's where it's nickname comes from) watching her from the dark whenever she's alone since she was a baby, so it does not scare her anymore- although she is aware that it can scare others (mostly children), and as such, will do her best to calm them down if she has to!

As for me, it's not a plotline I'm done ironing out yet- there are many things I've yet to decide about Red Eyes (Name, location of the pokéball, will it be her mega? Moves?) but with the amount of time I have before most of it starts becoming relevant, I don't expect

Why do you want your character to take these actions?

She... Doesn't really have a choice. It won't really leave. Like- it genuinely won't even if it has to die trying- unless it's not allowed to be in an area (Like School), so...

Anything else pertinent to your request?

I guess the fact that I had no idea this w as going to be an issue/something I had to write, and I've already RP'ed it out (I'm not sure whether I have to DM people about things or not and most of the time I either forget to or don't) so while not impossible, people would be VERY upset since Red Eyes was in... A lot of RP interactions by now, since I didn't really keep it hidden, and unless I'm crazy- remember openly talking about it's existant for at least three months. This reached me now- though at the end of the day it's still my fault.

And also maybe there could be an event for them finding the pokéball (a pokémon steals it somehow and they gotta get it back?) but thats for later since I have yet to figure out a location

It'd also be helpful to link to your character's Character Profile if you have one.
As of the time I'm writing this, it's very outdated and I'm going to probably update it soon enough! But here!

>> http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... ine#p14793
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: [ ICGM-A : Caroline's Gengar App! ]

After some chatting in some DMs we've come to Accept this with these terms:
- In the future, it's always good to double check still, if you're talking about it openly, it's easy to assume you've gotten permission for it, since. That's the proper way to go about things.
- Please don't phrase future requests like: ' This has to be done or people will be VERY upset! '
- You can either have 5 Pokemon + Red Eyes
- You have have 6 Pokemon - but Red Eyes can not interfere with events.

Return to “Accepted ICGM Actions”