Shiv's Bar Chain ICGM-M's

ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Shiv's Bar Chain ICGM-M's

MC Username: ShadexTheLight
Character Name: Shiv Warden
How long have you been RPing with us: 5..6Ish years, now? Time moves fast.

Name of Place of Business: The Snoozing Grumpig (Aurelia)
What type of Business: City Bar!
How much per season do you want your business to make: 10k
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Shiv gets fresh fruit from Viridis, manages this particular bar himself whenever he can (Although he does have an NPC helping him out to take a load off his shoulders). Besides the nightclub he now owns, this is his favorite place to hang out in Toro, so a lot of love went into making sure the drinks were quality. The location is also central in the capital of the city. Of course, he can't always be around.
Name of Place of Business: The Moonshine (Cobalt)
What type of Business: Yet Another Bar
How much per season do you want your business to make: 5k
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from ~~The Staggering Spinda~~ -- Ye Olde brewery, just like the other bars. Sadly it's in a terrible location in the slums. Shiv doesn't do much else but manage getting the drinks and the fruit. So whoever's currently in charge mostly runs it. He does, however, do his best to host little get togethers for the community in Sprocket Lane whenever he can.
(Sadly, nobody ever really goes here, sob.)
Name of Place of Business: Cobalt Beach Bar
What type of Business: Beach Bar
How much per season do you want your business to make: 8k
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda, just like all of his bars. He also imports a fair bit from oversea, so while that's often pricey, it does mean it's quality. Years of learning how to get the best deals does mean he has a slight advantage over most establishments.
It's overlooking the beach, and whenever anything goes on at Cobalt's beach he's sure to cash in on everyone coming over there.
Name of Place of Business: Tyrian Beach Bar
What type of Business: Beach Bar
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda, just like all of his bars. It's overlooking the beach, looking pretty good with signed records from Chuck Berry framed and hanging on the sides, it's a great place to chill, albeit a bit less popular than the cobalt beach bar.

Name of Place of Business: Mambar No. 5 (Carmine)
What type of Business: City Bar
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda, just like all of his bars. He also imports a fair bit from oversea, so while that's often pricey, it does mean it's quality. Years of learning how to get the best deals does mean he has a slight advantage over most establishments.
It's located in the mall in Carmine, meaning a fair bit of people pass by it! Sadly, the business strategy of 'play Mambo no. 5 untill someone pays to turn it to another song' hasn't really worked out for him thus far.. so whenever he's not around, the employees 'do' change it, meaning it actually makes a decent bit of pix.

Name of Place of Business: Noctis (Tyrian)
What type of Business: City Bar
How much per season do you want your business to make: None- only enough to pay for employees.
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: It's one of the few large nightclubs in Toro, he gets fresh fruit from Viridis, and the best imported drinks (Along with local drinks brewed at Ye Olde Brewery), its also brand new.
Of course, he doesn't actually make any 'profit' from this bar, as all the income goes elsewhere. If anybody were to find out about this fact, he of course, deflects this question!
PM me for more details here.

Note: once again, stretching, this makes NO income for him, I'm putting this down purely for the sake of paying Employees. It will probably receive an update down the line once certain things have been fleshed out, but for now I do want to make sure the people working there get paid.

Employee Username: ___Alrex
Employee Character: Cygnus Apollo
Place of Business: Noctis
Job Description: Bouncer
Seasonal Paycheck: 6k
^(^,.,^)>

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Shiv's various ICGM-M's

Hi! Love the bars and I appreciate all the RP they end up providing. Unfortunately you'll have to do one for each location. Here's the thread again with the forms: http://toro-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=4623

Here's your old thread if it'll help ya out!
http://toro-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3768
ShadexTheDark

Re: Shiv's various ICGM-M's

Fair enough! Lemme get to that, then. Sob.
May take me a lil.
^(^,.,^)>

Misha

Re: Shiv's Bar Chain ICGM-M's

Thanks for working with me!
This ICGM-M is a big one with a lot to consider. So, the final thing will be at the bottom but I'll go through each individually!

The Snoozing Grumpig (Aurelia) is the main bar of his and has been heavily established meaning repeat customers in a prime location for a bar (the capital of Toro / main square). Keeping in mind the amount you put into rent and the roleplay that has come from this bar, 10k is a good amount with no decrease with it being his main location.

Moonshine (Cobalt) is a place I adore but, it's absolutely in a horrible place! At least he got the slums people coming by haha. 5k is fine, and with him doing nothing, we'll be taking -2k to account for whoever is in charge, leaving 3k!

Cobalt Beach Bar is a popular spot, both as as a bar and somewhere that has seen so much roleplay over the years- including many RPs tended by yourself! 8k is a reasonable amount, with a -2k decrease to pay for IC workers and -2k for rent as agreed, leaving you with 4k.

Tyrian Beach Bar is in a similar position as the above. 8k with a -2k decrease to pay for IC workers leaving you with 6k.

Mambar No. 5 (Carmine) is certainly in a prime location, it's hilarious with Shiv losing profits from blasting Mambo no. 5. I would NOT wanna be there when he's around! 8k is approved with a -2k decrease for IC workers. As agreed in DMs, the -3k rent will be deducted on top of this, leaving you with 3k.

Noctis I discussed with you personally. With you not asking for money and asking for a reasonable pay for the one employee, I see no reason to say anything but it has been accepted!

Additionally, you mentioned that I should take -1k per bar to go to Benji as the supplier for various fruits being used, so this will take an additional -6k in total for all your bars.

With all this said this means Shiv will personally be making 20k a season! With this being a franchise built up over many, many IC years with love, roleplay, and having your whole character pretty much being around it- as well as knowing your own personal plans (and the fact you use your wealth and create events with your businesses + attend other events as a bartender) well I think it's certainly a fair amount! I also know it ain't your fault you don't have any employees haha.

The above has been approved with adjustments!
Seasonal Paychecks are collected through a kit command that has a seven day cooldown; you have to manually collect it! If you have problems or questions feel free to contact a staff member.

• ShadexTheLight [Shiv Warden] will be receiving /kit 20k.
• ___Alrex [Cygnus Apollo] will be receiving an additional 6k to their paycheck, letting them use /kit 11k
• Chakurano [Benji Charne] will be receiving an additional 6k to his total paycheck.

If there's any concerns or questions feel free to contact me, hopefully the lengthy bits above properly explain why!

Note: I'd love to see a post in Business Directory sometime! It doesn't have to be fancy, but it could be really good- especially for bringing more love for them & getting some employees.

ShadexTheDark

Updated! Employee gained!

Employee Username: Milkmeister
Employee Character: Trish 'Adams'
Job Description: Manager, most notably, she practically took all rights on the bar She manages the employees, and is free to hire them in the future (With the standard 5k/season, and the rest going off her paycheck as if she were the owner)
Seasonal Paycheck: 8k/season (Which may go up in the future). She has permission to set things up at my expense as well, although I'd prefer this is checked with me first so Shiv doesn't end up being broke one day ^^'
Note: Whilst technically Noctis doesn't make any money because of the things and stuff we talked about which I am ever vague about, Shiv is paying out of pocket with the income from his bar chain making up for new expensive management which he's massively overpaying.
^(^,.,^)>

ShadexTheDark

Update:
Cygnus is no longer working as a bouncer!
^(^,.,^)>

Misha

The above has been logged!
Seasonal Paychecks are collected through a kit command that has a seven day cooldown; you have to manually collect it! If you have problems or questions feel free to contact a staff member.

• ShadexTheLight [Shiv Warden] now has /kit 18k after returning the 1k from Cygnus quitting but taking 3k for Trish.
• Milkmeister [Trish 'Adams'] is now earning /kit 8k.
• ___Alrex [Cygnus Apollo] will no longer receive the 6k from Noctisand have his kit lowered to /kit 5k again.

If there's any concerns or questions feel free to contact me, hopefully the lengthy bits above properly explain why!

ShadexTheDark

Update:
Trish hired Kane into Noctis! He'll be working as a bouncer whilst he's getting on his feet, Shiv is only loosely aware of this and presumably most the paperwork has been handled by the manager.

Employee Username: GolemWaffle (I hope that's the right account, that's what I got as info! Do double check for me.)
Employee Character: Kane Snipper
Job Description: Bouncer
Seasonal Paycheck: 5k
^(^,.,^)>

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Logged and updated
Paychecks have been set up! Thank you for your patience :3
ShadexTheDark

Small update:
Hey! Since events are being ran now (Trish is doin' a good job) I'd like to request a 1k raise in income, and as a money raise to Trish 'adams' (Milkmeister) directly.

(Still grumpy I missed the Karaoke event! But I heard good things, so there!)
^(^,.,^)>

Return to “Inactive Applications”