Archived Student Records

Moderator: Vernon

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Amelia Adams

Student Name: Amelia Adams
Year: Freshman
Major: Pixelmon Studies ( Curriculum Link )
Dorm: N/A
VictoriaTheCutie
MC name: VictoriaTheCutie

Re: Amelia Adams

Freshman Year, 1094-1095

Fall Semester

Class: Unovan Composition I
Grade: B-
Reason: She did pretty well since she's always been good with Unovan in general, I don't think there's much more explanation needed than that.

Class: Principles of Biology & Principles of Biology Laboratory
Grade: A
Reason: Now THIS- this is what she "truly cared about" in all of this, she gave this everything she had, knowing it's the most essential to her currier path- or at least she felt that way.

Class: Fundamental Chemistry I Laboratory
Grade: B
Reason: Being a laboratory class it was more fun and easier to grasp for her- mainly due to being more practical.

Class: Fundamental Chemistry I
Grade: C
Reason: She's had a little trouble with chemistry- chemicals have never been her forte, simple as that.

Class: Calculus I
Reason: Math... Isn't fun for a lot of people. While there's a lot of rapid calculation involved in battling, she had trouble really getting into the things she was learning here, but eventually managed.

Spring Semester

Class: Fundamental Chemistry II
Reason: Once again- Amelia isn't good at chemistry! No reason in particular, just doesn't seem to understand it too well.

Class: Fundamental Chemistry II Laboratory
Grade: C+
Reason: She's having a lot of trouble with this subject apparently! Though she's prioritizing studying it a fair bit. She still hates math/calculus though.

Class: Unovan Composition II
Reason: She had a far easier time learning the principles of UCII than UCI, scoring better on her tests!

Class: Organismal Biology & Organismal Biology Laboratory
Grade: A-
Reason: She's been looking forward for biology since she's a ranger! This is good knowledge for her, and she knows a LOT about pokémon as it is- so it was easy for the most part.

Class: Statistics for Biological and Health Sciences
Reason: Once again- she's a sucker for biology at the moment- but kind of stumbled a bit on this one.

Sophomore Year, 1095-1096

Fall Semester

Class: General Physics I
Grade: B+
Reason: Ah, physics... Where it starts you off with Math early in high school, then switches to theory later on. Fun stuff, she's always been better at theory than calculus anyways, so...

Class: Wildlife Conservation History and Law
Grade: A+
Reason: Probably one of her FEW A+(s), since at the time she took this test there wasn't much in her way, since History and Law are just memorizing!

Class: Organic Chemistry I Laboratory
Reason: Chemistry is still hard, but laboratory classes are fun, and she got a better grade on this subject than, well, her other chesmitry scores so far.

Class: Organic Chemistry I
Reason: Aaand- Back to C it goes!! The hype from lab class made her almost get screwed over by this.

Spring Semester

Class: History or Social Science
Reason: Once again, being related to History, it's just memorizing! Spring was pretty busy though, but she did her best.

Class: Organic Chemistry II
Reason: She was FAR more prepared for the subject this time around, and with sheer determination-- didn't manage to get much higher a score, and STILL struggled! But she didn't fail, so...

Class: Organic Chemistry II Laboratory
Reason: Do I have to say it again? She doesn't like reading exercises, she likes PRACTICAL exercises! Well, lab can be kind of gross sometimes, but she did it!

Class: Genetics
Reason: The phrase "The fudge-muffins is this?" describes Amelia's reaction perfectly as this topic SUDDENLY appeared and dumbfounded her! She studied HARD on this one, and still only got a barely passing grade! Tragic.

Class: General Genetics Laboratory
Reason: Seems Genetics isn't giving this girl a break, huh? But she's trying her best!!

Class: Ecology
Reason: Although it took her by surprise, she seemed to grasp it quite easily for some reason! She also seemed to like the subject, too- which might've helped.

Junior Year, 1096-1097

Fall Semester

Class: Elec SCI
Reason: Amelia came READY to be caught off guard this time! And it paid off...

Class: Literature
Reason: Memorizing is quite simple for her, specially after she lost an E4 battle- it doesn't take up her time as much preparing, knowing what's coming her way.

Class: Principles of Biochemistry
Reason: Although chemistry is definitely hard for Amelia, she came in this Fall with ALL she head, focusing like a laser-beam!

Class: Wildlife Ecology, Conservation, and Management
Reason: Needless to say, she got through it alright, her commitment this semester was above any of it before, and she definitely wasn't gonna let Ecology take her down, she liked it after all! Why wouldn't it like her?

Class: Public Speaking
Reason: Aaaand, she had no idea what she was doing half the semester with this- took her by surprise...

Spring Semester

Class: Cell Biology
Reason: She came in STRONG this semester! She studied a LOT!

Class: Humanities or Literature
Reason: Didn't do as well as with Cell Biology but she's been studying a lot!

Class: Social Science
Reason: Again, just memorizing. She's good at that.

Class: Elec SIC
Grade: C+
Reason: She did well with this because she didn't know what it'd be- but it was surprisingly easier than she thought.

Class: Analysis for Wildlife Sciences
Reason: Again, she usually does very well with wildlife related subjects at this point. She loves pokémon, and she loves nature.

Senior Year, 1097-1098

Fall Semester

Class: Dendrology
Reason: She didn't know what this was?? But she studied extra for it.

Class: Avian Ecology and Management
Reason: Pokémon-related stuff is basically second nature to her at this point.

Class: Vertebrate Biodiversity
Reason: Same as above.

Class: Fine Arts
Reason: "THE HELL IS THIS!?" was her mental reaction.

Class: Social Science
Reason: She's taken so many social classes that at this point it's not as hard.

Spring Semester

Class: Mammalian Ecology and Management
Reason: Again, this is basically second nature to her now.

Class: Natural Resource Policy
Reason: Basically just memorizing I'd imagine.

Class: Creed to Succeed
Reason: "The fudge-muffins is this?" times three or four I think.

Class: Wildlife Habitat Assessment and Management
Reason: The last A+... Being a ranger this was quite simple to figure out.

Class: Evolution and Systematics
Reason: She learnt how pokémon evolve in like- 3rd grade give her a break.

Class: Pokémon Nutrition
Reason: Had she studied more she would've gotten a better grade, but at this point she just wants this nightmare to be over.

Return to “Graduates”