Mobile-Friendly Forum (OPTIONAL)

You'll find all the important updates, news, and announcements here.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Mobile-Friendly Forum (OPTIONAL)

The theme will stay the same on desktop, it'll just change automatically on mobile if you opt-in!

This is still incredibly experimental, but I tried to make the forum slightly more mobile-friendly! Because of it being not perfect it is optional and you have to opt into it.

As you can tell I couldn't alter everything- the tabs on the top are finicky, the header is kind of awkward, some things might be weirdly big or weirdly small- not to mention reply / new topic is a bit awkward. It's not meant to be perfect, but perhaps something to make it easier for until we have a better way to deal with the forum being usable on mobile hopefully.

Screenshots
ImageImageImage

Opting In
1. Go to Board Preferences: http://toro-league.com/forum/ucp.php?i=174
2. Switch to Toro (Mobile, Experimental V1)
3. Click Submit
And that's it! It'll stay the same on desktop and should change on most mobile devices. If you want to turn it off later just change back to the Super Mario theme.

Notably it doesn't change to mobile for select subforums & the threads in them, notable ones being the Whitelist Applications and IC-GM subforums & every subforum in the News and Announcements category. I haven't checked on the others too much. Why it does this I have literally 0 idea so I am unable to fix it currently, but just keep it in mind.

If anything absolutely breaks, such as being locked out of certain parts of the site, please let me know ASAP. It hasn't happened to me but you never know, phpbb is fussy.

Return to “News and Announcements”