✿ Toro's Player Survey ✿

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

✿ Toro's Player Survey ✿

Hello Toro, it's come to that time again where we're trying to fix up outdated or clunky stuff and make things more easy and enjoyable! With this, I'm making a survey to see how you think we could improve.

Everyone who fills out the survey gets 10,000 Pix! I will add it to the listed account’s bank when I am on and available. If you have not received it within a few days, send me a DM or let me know.

Some of the questions are mostly geared towards new players, however we'll appreciate feedback from both new and old players. Feel free to skip questions though!

If you wish to keep your identity hidden just put ‘anonymous’ under the Username! Doing so unfortunately makes it so I am unable to give you the pix. If you wish, you can DM me that you filled it out anonymously and I will give you the pix while keeping your identity private from the rest of the staff.

Form: https://forms.gle/khfUrBicjR5KZU3J6

The following post will have information on what’s already known and planned as well as helpful information we got from the survey. Results of the survey will be shared with the appropriate staff members.

Thank you for your time, I hope you've been enjoying Toro so far! Your feedback will be kept in consideration and is highly appreciated!
Misha

Re: ✿ Toro's Player Survey ✿

It has been over a year and I figured I'll give this a bump as I'd like to push for people to fill out this form as we've made some changes + had a large number of new players since then!
Misha

Re: ✿ Toro's Player Survey ✿

Time to work on Toro more! As usual, you can still earn 10kp even if you've already filled out the ones in the previous years.

Return to “Community Discussion”