Yvette Manchieel

For applications that were downvoted or denied for other reasons.

Would this character be a positive addition on the community?

Yes, I do think this character would be a positive addition to the community.
No votes
No, I don't think this character would be a positive addition to the community.
100%

Total votes: 2

thepigwhisperer1
MC name: thepigwhisperer1

Yvette Manchieel

• General Questions
MC Name:Drawsstuff
Character Name: Yvette Manchieel
Character's Age: 27
Character Alignment: Lawful Evil
Why do you believe you are such alignment? Why break the law for gain when you can use it for you? Running the risk of arrest to begin with is rather silly, wouldn't you say?
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules, villain rules, and the roll guide? Yup yup.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be? The best villain is the one you never knew existed. What goes on in the dark is never seen or cared for unless it begins to effect the rest of the lot. By then, it's too late. Poaching fits this all too perfectly.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?: Further freedom of actions, greater opportunities, and coin. We all have a little bit of greed in us all, but going about it with no-one being the wiser tastes sweeter than what money can buy.

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)

Yvette spent her early childhood foraging, hunting, and pinching pennies wherever possible. She wasn't born to the wealthiest of families, had never met her mother, and lived off whatever land she could to support her father and two brothers. Being the youngest, she often found success conning people with naive looks and appealing to the good in people to support herself. To say her family weren't all in the act would be a lie, everyone was in on the act and ran some sort of scheme, the oldest of her brothers had taught her everything she knew on how to manipulate people's good intentions. It wouldn't be long before things soured.

Her oldest brother had made a daring scheme, something high risk, high reward. He'd gotten cocky, and it was his downfall. High stakes, high rewards. If he'd gotten away with it, we could all stop worrying about living day by day for a while. But he was caught. Yvette wouldn't forget this.

The financial loss took a heavy hit to her way of life. Most days she wasn't getting enough to eat anymore, though her family did take care to save her some morsels. The highest payed were the highest rewarded, and she grew to resent this. As she grew older, people grew older to her tricks. No one wanted to coin a girl who lived in the belly of thieves her family supported. No, she was going to have to get craftier. She'd taken her affinity of the outdoors and turned it into her strength. But it was with time and effort that this seed blossomed into a career.

She'd seen a young ekans nearly stricken down in the market place. People had no tolerance for evil, or those who survived in a way less than moral. She'd seen a lot in herself in the serpent. She saw potential, she saw gifts, but she saw herself, and that's what had won her over. She nursed the poor little pixelmon back to health, and tried to give it nothing but love, but the snake knew just as well as her what the looks meant, or how people silently showed their disgust for the slithering mouth to feed. She was unable to shield it from the harsh reality of life, but she didn't need to. An extra mouth to feed was no longer an issue if it led her to edible berries and foliage. But the gift she saw shine most brightly was how well it could sniff out other pixelmon. Small, pretty pixelmon...

Yvette spent her early childhood foraging, fostering and giving to those who needed. She wasn't born to the wealthiest of families, had never met her mother, but still so lovingly cared for the small, hurt pixelmon she found in the woods. She only required a small fee to make sure that those who re-homed the creature wouldn't neglect it.

It's such a shame that Yvette is leaving the Unova region for Toro! According to her, there's a few rare and endangered species that need her help! I can't believe people would ever poach!

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Anything outside the law is forbidden. Let the trashier sorts deal with those jobs.
What are some notable strengths of your character? Socially aware, manipulative, and an excellent liar.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character? It only takes a closer look to reveal the ugly truth. But no one would investigate genuine acts of kindness, would they? Such a thing would be unthinkable, why try to ruin the life of someone who does so much good?
Is your character loyal or will they betray others? To what extent? Working alone leaves no ties, but if forced, I could see myself with a friend or two. They better not be coming back to me and expecting any special treatment.
What specific acts will your villainy likely consist of? Poaching is the most profitable legal grey area to exist. The 2nd is playing off of people's good fortunes.
  • Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
Sweet talk her. People are easy to manipulate. I may never have to pay a dime if I wished so, but money is not a problem. No, not anymore. No no, she just needs to relaaax. Come inside, sit down, have a coffee or tea? You look like a tea woman to me, all the fussy types tend to be.

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
Easier coin is made in easier ways. No one will miss a wild pixelmon, but someone will if their prized jewel, no matter how worthless, tends to go bump in the dark. Let them plan.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?

Robbing pixelmon isn't my style. What, am I going to attack the poor little woman in broad day light? Do I look like I want be taught a lesson by Mcgoodytwoshoes? This isn't a comic book schmooze, get out of your mind. Ignore her, let the heros hog the spotlight. They'd be loathe not to.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
None of my business, I'm not going to get involved with either of those two. I'm not stupid enough to do anything in broad daylight.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
Clever boy. Oh but you face a problem so many do, and that's that you've left me with something I want back, instead of taking what will never be fought or looked for. A simple police report will suffice, and if not that, a small bounty, price, or plea to whatever "hero" wants to take the spotlight by beating up a 12 year old. Trust me, they all do.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Yvette Manchieel

Hello there, I'm here to talk to you about your Villain App! I would've messaged you about this directly on discord, but it seems you've left the serve, thus making me unable to do so.

As it stands, we are going to have to decline this application because it doesn't seem you have a CP posted for this character you're making the app for, and on the premise that you are a returning player from 2013 and quite a lot has changed since then.

Should you make a CP and log some time onto the server, then we will happily reconsider your application! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and if you would like to discuss this further then I encourage you to either message me on discord (Skol#0474) or rejoin the discord if you desire. Thank you for your time and I wish you the best :)
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Denied Applications”