PoryThePorygon's whitelist App

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
PoryThePorygon
MC name: PoryThePorygon

PoryThePorygon's whitelist App

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: PoryThePorygon
Where did you hear about us: I was birthed from the server.
Tell us a little about yourself: I was birthed from Toro by Vernon, and have achieved sentience at last. I was informed I must become “Whitelisted” to continue my rise to power.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying. Noun. The acting out of the part of a particular person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming. Noun. The act of using information one would not know in roleplaying scenarios in those scenarios.
What is power-gaming? Power-gaming. Noun. The act of over-powering other Roleplayers without giving them ample time or ability to react.
What is retroactive continuity? Retcon. Noun. The act of changing history in order to better suit the needs of future storytelling.
What is a Mary Sue? Mary Sue is the name of a character in a Star Trek fan fiction who clearly only existed to represent what the Author thought represented the “perfect image” of themselves. The name has become synonymous with power and meta gamers, self inserts, and flawless characters.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is when an actor or similar person is acting as their character. Out of character is the actor or similar person acting as themselves.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Negatory.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Porivious Porygonus
Appearance: Porivious has dark skin, tanned, and deep yellow eyes. He has blue hair that’s cut short, and spiky. He often wears professional looking suits, with a pinkish purple tie completing the otherwise black and white attire. He stands at about 5’11, of medium build. Generally, Porivious has a monotonous demeanor, and a voice to match.
Personality: Porivious is a no-nonsense kind of man. He never expresses any emotions, and is always silent until asked a question. He works silently in the background, supporting his company as an innerworking cog, with a thankless job, in a thankless life. He finds life meaningless, existence simply an illusion, and he is very aware of his own mortality. Porivious also has a great fondness for iron boosting over the counter pills. One would call it an addiction.
Biography: Porivious was born in the Toro Region, but did not grow up there. Shortly after his birth, Porivious moved with his parents to Unova where he lived. He didn’t speak for the longest time, making his parents think he was simply unable to. With time, and therapy, it was revealed that Porivious was simply a selective mute, and didn’t enjoy talking to people. Time went on, and eventually Porivious graduated top of his class in college, and went to work for a corporation Tor-corp. There he quickly rose through the ranks among his peers for his efficiency, and eventually became the head of the marketing division. Now he returns to his birthplace to help expand Tor-corps reach across the world.
Flaws: Porivious is monotonous, unexpressive, and seems to lack all emotions. He doesn’t let anyone get close, and doesn’t get close to anyone either.
Ambitions: Porivious has no ambitions aside from furthering Tor-corp’s reach.
Starter Pixelmon: Porygon
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) https://i.imgur.com/D2Avljj.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Porivious glances to the girl, and shook his head. He said nothing to her, and sent out his Porygon. Silently, the creature approached the tree and lit it ablaze. As the girl screamed, the Meowth, startled by the sudden ignition of the tree, falls off the branch and onto the ground, scampering into the little girl’s arms. Before the girl could so much as thank Porivious, he had already walked off out of sight, no time for pleasantries.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Porivious simply ignored the woman and walked past her. She followed him, tapping him on the shoulder, trying to get his attention. “Excuse me sir, but uh, I don’t think you heard me!” Porivious turned to look at her, and nodded, indicating that he had indeed heard her. “Oh!” She said with a bit of surprise. “Well, I’d like to-” but she was cut off by Porivious walking off. He listened to the woman huff, muttering something about rude foreigners, and shook his head, continuing to make his way out of the vicinity.

Return to “Community Discussion”