Will your house be the new Aurelia Dream Home?

stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Will your house be the new Aurelia Dream Home?

On your average day of wonderful radio broadcasts, a special announcement comes on from the mayor of Aurelia, Juliet Conway!

"Hello, fellow citizens of Toro!" her perky voice chimes. "As some of you may know from the recent television broadcast, I have been making plans to add more housing units to Aurelia. However, while making the plans for it, I realized that I want the people to have more of a design choice in the new housing district. So, i'm opening up a contest. I want everyone to send me their dream house designs, fitting to the contest rules of course, so that they may be considered to be the new model of housing for the new housing sector! While the designs may alter slightly for size constraint if need be, they'll stay relatively the same when they're constructed, and will be open for rent to any interested parties!"

She takes a moment to catch her breath, before continuing. "Not only will the winner have their house selected to be built, but they will receive a 100,000 pix grand prize upon winning! Second place will receive 50,000 pix, while third place will receive 25,000. Contest rules will be posted throughout Aurelia and in the respective notice posting places in other towns, so I hope to see your entry!" she'd finish off, the radio turning back to it's regular scheduled programming.

-----------------------------

That's right, i'm holding a housing contest! The winner will receive 100k Pix, and their house design used for the new housing sector that's being built! Second and third place will receive honorable mentions, and be awarded 50k and 25k pix respectively. The rules are listed below:

-The maximum size of the house cannot exceed 28 x 25 (length x width)!
-Build houses in single player please!
-The house MUST be styled after a 50's-60's eras house. Think Fallout pre-war houses. Some examples of the exteriors and interiors will be listed below.
-The house must be at least two bedroom. You can add a bathroom, but no one poops in Toro. It does not need to be decorated from the inside, but bonus points if you do (matching the aesthetic of the house, of course)!
-Try to avoid a mostly chiseled house. Chisels can't transfer over, so try to avoid it as best as you can!
-Try to match the style of Aurelia! Aurelia is mostly brick, nether brick, stone. While it can be other materials, bonus points are given if you can make it stylized to the town
-2 story houses at max. Attics are fine if they can't really be seen, and basements are alright too.
-The contest starts now, and ends July 14th!
-Have fun! That's the most important rule.

All entries (via screenshot) need to be sent to my Discord, Stow#7035

Return to “Archives”